Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 303.

• Quote from TheIceCreamMan: “Looking to buy 1 of these legendary skins for a firm price ” I have one, message me on discord.

• Looking for Island Managers.

Redsaw - - Trade

As the title states, I'm looking for people to manage my islands, 10k collateral will be held per laborer, each island consists of 42 laborers. upon leaving employment, collateral is returned after the last collection has been made. Pay is 1,500 silver per laborer. Payouts on sundays, being consistent and doing the laborers daily merits increase in pay. Example: You're employed for 1 island, 42 laborers. Upon employment you hand over 420k (10k per laborer) collateral, you then feed all laborers …

• Laborer Island Rentals in Fort Sterling

Redsaw - - Trade

Currently I have 24 Guild Islands available for rent in Fort Sterling, these islands have 33 T6 laborers each. All islands have T6 Housing and T6 Furniture, this insures a 150% (maximum) resource return rate on T5 journals. The cost of usage for these islands is as followed: * 1 week * 4k per laborer per day * 2 weeks * 3.5k per laborer per day * 4 weeks+ * 3k per laborer per day The minimum you can rent is one island (33 laborers) If you're a crafter in Fort Sterling looking to pull some extra …

• Maybe volume isn't the only thing to look at, I can imagine that the higher value items sold to the blackmarket don't actually make up a large percentage of the volume anyway, now with caerleon no longer having access to high tier blackzones with resources and artifacts coming in, you have to ask the question, how are these buy orders for high value items being fulfilled?

• Quote from Crane: “The access to your precious black market has been interrupted. It was way too easy to access in the past, now you have to earn it. If players are not going to sell to the market, then famers are not going to get the precious loot they have been spoiled by. I don't see the problem; everything is working as expected. Only folks who can really complain are gatherers; Queen destroyed gathering. ” Gosh your right! The patch worked as it should! The players are just not cooperating …

• WHEN PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE

Redsaw - - Forum Banter

You put alot of effort into these

• Good raid in Customs

Redsaw - - Forum Banter

Cleared Reshala and his goons, felt good man. EZ 3 PMC kills on my way to extract. Pilgrims aren't even that bad.

• "Hey guys, we understand that you wanna be competitive, but we don't want you to be better then others so if you get too good we will punish you okay?"

• Redsaw's SuperSale Flex Thread [UPDATED]

Redsaw - - Trade

Mpyte57.pngJoegkMZ.png 3lQzOij.png UehQKDE.png pTvo87t.png tTuVcTe.png

• As the title states, if you have such a thing, send me a message on discord.

• Price check Masterpiece Morgana Nightmare

• BABA VANGA - FUTURE PREDICTIONS

Redsaw - - Forum Banter

Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Redsaw: “Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from AdamSmith: “@Captainrussia @Midgard @Fred_the_Barbarian @KatherineKore @Piddle NOW WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AFTER ALMOST 40 DAYS HA ? IS IT EASY TO BE SALTY IN CHAT THEN LEAVE? ” Quote from AdamSmith: “40 Days Later Gold started to decrease and high tier resources have been monopolised by big alliances. Three big cities in bz will have black market in the upcoming patch Local alliances lost their po…

• BABA VANGA - FUTURE PREDICTIONS

Redsaw - - Forum Banter

Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from AdamSmith: “@Captainrussia @Midgard @Fred_the_Barbarian @KatherineKore @Piddle NOW WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AFTER ALMOST 40 DAYS HA ? IS IT EASY TO BE SALTY IN CHAT THEN LEAVE? ” Quote from AdamSmith: “40 Days Later Gold started to decrease and high tier resources have been monopolised by big alliances. Three big cities in bz will have black market in the upcoming patch Local alliances lost their power and big alliances started to conquer th…

• Redsaw's General Feedback Thread.

Redsaw - - Trade

Quote from Piddle: “You didn't respond to my discord message and now I am mad at you. Stuff like that? ” I'm off to a good start xD replied to your messages

• Redsaw's General Feedback Thread.

Redsaw - - Trade

This thread serves the purpose of providing some insight into various relations, deals and contracts i've made and had in the past and present.

• Oh cool, are we gravedigging this thread now? Are we really jumping on this bandwagon of toxicity proclamations in videogames? You do realise that every community in every game complains about toxicity right? Toxicity takes a certain level of maturity to deal with, if you're letting the behaviour of others effect you and you start typing in CAPS, maybe you need do some self-reflection.

• Once again evidence that SBI's vision doesnt align with what its playerbase wants. Next up: Poll: Guild Feature Should guilds be removed from albion online?

• Poll: Alliance Feature

Redsaw - - Feedback & Suggestions

Imagine being SBI and realising that the whole guild oriented foundation of albion online was a mistake. OOF.

• Arena

Redsaw - - Feedback & Suggestions

ontopic suggestion for SBI, improve matchmaking and add ranking, remove arena and apply mechanic to Crystal League, EZ fix.

• Quote from Dominator86: “I really want to be able to play in crystals. Even with the new time slot, it is really tough for me to make any of the times. I wonder if level 1s could be going on almost every hour. I wouldn't be disappointed if this sometimes meant a match could not be found. ” Even for people where the timeslots are more favourable this mechanic is still a waste of time, queueing with ranked matching is a necessity for crystal league and the only way we can penetrate SBI's stubborn …