Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from Pescado: “Common sense in life.. like having sex with someone who wants to f you is the "rigth way". Non consensual sex- /non consensual touching / non consensual "conversation"(that stop being an actual conversation...)... staring... pretty much all non consensual social interactions in life are not the actual "rigth" way to do the thing No means NO my friend xD ” Please note that this is a Straw Man, a logical fallacy. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f4a7…

• Quote from Taniwhaa: “I play from NZ. My connection, just the standard option, is way better than yours and connections from NZ to US are worse than Aus to US. I think your internet service is letting you down. 300 ping in unplayable for an online game but your ping should not be 300 and I don't see how your ping is because of Albion's Servers. ” How much it better could it be considering there physical limitations due to the distance in between AUS/NZ and US? Players in the region where servers…

• Quote from Pescado: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Pescado: “the essence of actual pvp is fighting someone who fights back, ” Says who? ” Common sense in life.. like having sex with someone who wants to f you is the "rigth way". Non consensual sex- /non consensual touching / non consensual "conversation"(that stop being an actual conversation...)... staring... pretty much all non consensual social interactions in life are not the actual "rigth" way to do the thing No means NO my friend xD ” Ho…

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “Can you suggest some then please like which games do you think are good at pve? also, i've never played EVE or League of Legends. Is that like, some kind required reading to be qualified enough to enjoy Albion? ” I'd say nowadays the genre where games such as Monster Hunter World or Dauntless fall into are doing a very good job around PVE coop. Now those are not MMOs, maximum party size of 4 players (Albion in HCE is 5 anyways) and in the case of Monster Hunter you nee…

• Quote from Artenemis: “Quote from Yibrahimovic: “instead of crying improve your tactics ” I really suck at fights (really, think about some1 you know who is really bad at It. Now, multiply by 10 and you Will have an idea how bad I am at PvP). Well, anyways, I am that bad, cuz I hate fighting againist real people. I Love Coop, but hate PvP. Could I stop crying? Yes. Do I want to? No! Maybe the game could be a good place for both kinda players. And, Someday, If that happens and both group of peopl…

• Vanity & Customization

Vadokishi - - Developers' Statements

Quote from MrsLove: “They could definitely improve on the League part. I'd love to have emotes and mastery flares to spam in the enemies' faces! ” There you go, straight promotion to game designer. Probably went something like this: Could we sell emotes or flares? Yes Do emotes or flares interfere with game mechanics? No Do we have players that already own those? No Are we going to mess with a player driven economy? No Well guess that's three "no" in a row, so next idea guys, I need a more posit…

• Vanity & Customization

Vadokishi - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from MrsLove: “Quote from CassX: “Guys,I apologize in advance for my maybe stupid question but i just want to make sure,this mount skins,will be visible in BZ or only in save zones? edit:i mean for other players.. ” Show mount skins for yourself:Always (Default)Only in safe areas Show mount skins of play partners (Same Guild, Alliance or Party): Always (Default) Only in safe areas Show mount skins of opponents: Always (Default) Only in safe areas ” @H4n1baL No 'never' …

• Quote from BeastHunter: “If i maxed my armor or my weapon and if i want to fame farm with it the fame will be converted to combat credits it will convert 100 percent of my fame to combat credits,? ” No.

• "Player(s) versus player(s), better known as PvP, is a type of multiplayer interactive conflict within a game between two or more live participants." (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_versus_player) When you change in between areas you have a invulnerability that expires after 30 seconds or after moving 150 meters. This should be enough to go back on your tracks or try to lose whoever is chasing you. In case you decide to fight, there is a buff applied on you if you receive damage from multi…

• Beginner solo : Claws ?

Vadokishi - - Beginner's Questions

Solo PVP, yes, Claws or Bloodletter are good calls with the former being the cheaper option, would say the only one of the dagger branch that it's mainly aimed at PVE it's the single handed dagger. The rest (Claws, Dagger Pair, Bloodletter, Black Hands and Deathgivers) are very good for solo PVP, small scale PVP and ganking as well. Bear in mind artifacts (Bloodletter, Black Hands and Deathgivers) are more powerful but more expensive too. Not sure what are you after by gathering? To make silver?…

• Can't do fishing

Vadokishi - - Beginner's Questions

Try improving your fishing rod - assuming you're using a T5, get better quality - and it would help if you consume some Fancy Fish Bait.

• docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAI…uW8fTsSaa-DpHoOw/viewform Full name, Albion's email account and device model which I'm afraid doesn't include your iPad 6th gen, probably pick an equivalent one. Try that, legend says it works. On their downloads section still states "iOS (full iOS Support will be available after official release)"; that would be after July 17, 2017.

• Here is an idea, add friendly fire for every group (party, guild, alliance) How does that sound? Of course it would not happen, game is being designed following guidelines to maximize profit, which is expected, every company have running costs to cover and revenue to make, even in the gaming industry. Every suggestion for smaller alliances, misses the point that it means having more people to listen and keep happy, it's just more convenient to have half-dozen guys from the major alliances, work …

• Kudos for the text guide. One thing missing is why would anyone bother on GvG at all? Besides territory ownership and points I mean. Honest question that new players might need to understand in order to decide to participate on this activity.

• Quote from Mordocalypse: “The game was dead before free to play launch. Thats the whole reason it went free to play in the first place. There really needs to be some changes in regard to players just forming massive zergs and face rolling everyone. The amount of territory out there that is controlled bye the same 3 alliances is kind of sad. there is no real diversity in the top tiers of game play. I feel if its not addressed the game will just bleed off all the population it has gained with the …

• Quote from Vocandin: “LoL at the people crying in here that it isn't enough. ” Compensation it's killing and looting a T8 player in a Hellgate cause got lagged when looting the chest. Nothing SBI does will match that compensation! PS: the rubberband boots are a very nice touch.

• Quote from SciseL: “Hope new data center will be on EU! ” It's not.

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Lot of words in the OP, but none of it changes the fact that Vasort openly admits to coordinating with other plot owners to fix prices and reduce competition. Which is the exact definition of what a cartel is: Quote from Merriam-Webster: “car·tel /kärˈtel/ noun 1. a combination of independent commercial or industrial enterprises designed to limit competition or fix prices ” ” Thanks for this.

• Quote from Neesh: “You can fix many things about this game, but you cannot simply patch human nature. ” This. It's a full loot game, and people don't want their stuff taken, so they group in numbers and build safety. On top of that it's an MMO, so it's expected people will group to take bigger targets. I said, keep alliance big or small, doesn't matter, there will be always NAP between groups. Now remove that awful barrier for guild plots and let me steal crops from their farm plots if I take th…

• Quote from Forneus: “Nice article! Lets say Albion Online is a mobile game(i don't really think so) but then SA is by far the least interesting place in terms of customers and I consider my stance regarding SA to be correct. It would make more sense to place the servers in eastern Europe somewhere to achieve parity between china and europe in terms of ping which would mean you could target 49% of the market. Instead of just 27%. So SA +NA combo is by far the worst IMO. Anything+SA is bad basical…