Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• Thanks for the tips, I've been kind of worried about skipping on the Hunter Jacket but I realize that it needs to be done when you can't just explode in damage. Quote from Khladraven: “In 2v2 I have been using a hunter jacket combo, but recently there is a bug with attacks skipping on damage. So it feels awkward. Waiting for a fix. ” Did this start after 8.1? I noticed it today, I felt like I wasn't doing damage at all half the time. Very frustrating.

• Quote from Khladraven: “Been dominating in 2v2 gates with it, slapping solo in open world. Love the new 1H dagger change. It is by far the most technical weapon to play in the game right now, and is crazy fun. ” I've been struggling. It's powerful, that much is sure; but it's also incredibly easy to counter and it requires too much to actually be effective. I would love some pointers, because it's definitely a weapon I want to see come forward.

• What could they add though? Crossbows are one of the most powerful weapon lines in the game right now. Tons of CC, tons of burst, tons of AOE, tons of sustained, capable of being used in 2v2s, 5v5s, ZvZs, Solo ganking, PVE; they're one of the best weapons in the game right now and any addition to them would really tip the scales.

• Quote from Merlov: “For sure Robes are very good, but we're looking in the eyes of DPS or Healer. For some melee DPS, Leather Jacket keep beeing the best option. Actually, for open world, Assassin is the best option in my option (and u can check it at youtube streamers). ” Assassin Jacket is really only usable by a couple of weapons in the game (and even then it isn't optimal) and in some dungeon diving situations because it instantly cancels threat from mobs and doesn't uncloak you when you tak…

• I don't know why anybody would disagree robes aren't the best in the game. Not only do you get massive damage boosts that completely negate the defensive boosts or other armor types, but the abilities are absolutely ridiculous and most of them are the best defensive abilities in the entire game. It doesn't matter if they're counterable, basically everything that's not Ice Block is counterable; the fact of the matter is it's so amazingly powerful that it's carried regardless because you're still …

• Quote from Vesen: “Btw popularity of regular bow spears for itself, you really did choose a terrible example and that shows just how out of touch you are with pvp in this game. ” I was literally giving you a stupid example to show how bad your argument was. The fact you still don't realize that, even after I explained it to you, sincerely bothers me. It has to be willful ignorance to be intellectually dishonest at this point as nobody is actually this stupid. No wonder you play Curse.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “I think all melee weapons should have MS passives tbh... ” I wish they just had more impactful passives across the board. Daggers could really do with a passive that every X amount of abilities your attacks hit twice or something crazy like that, swords are in a pretty good place passively (it's actually hard to choose a good passive on Swords), I think Axes could use something interesting but most of their passives are actually usable to some degree (very similar to d…

• Quote from Vesen: “The more I see of your posts, the more I think you have no idea about pvp at all. ” I would say the same to you but I don't pay attention to you as you're not particularly interesting. Please start revving up that HAVE MORE PVP FAME SO I'M BETTER engine so I know you have no argument and you're probably terrible at the game. Since you're either willfully ignorant or absolutely stupid to not understand why I chose those two weapons as an example, I guess I'll have to explain it…

• Quote from Vesen: “In closure, you can't kite you silly forum balance expert, your q damage is not something to be content about, you can't expect your e to actually deal damage before you cast it 3 times or in other words that fight should go on for longer than 45 seconds, something like fighting an afk dude on a battle mount. ” Yeah, if the sword has Parry they counter you hard as long as they can time it. It's like you're complaining that Bows are underpowered and need a buff because Black Ha…

• I've been saying this for months. Dagger Passives are a joke, they're some of the absolute worst in the game. None of them synergize with what daggers do, and daggers being hard-countered by simply walking away from them is absurd. Change Aggressive Rush (Every 4 normal attacks, all your damage gets increased by 6% for 3s) to Quick Feet, but make it Every normal attack, your movement speed gets increased by 12% for 2 seconds. This would fix so many problems Daggers have.

• Quote from Vesen: “Wonder if forum warriors are actually playing the game or just spam "its fine" on forum. 1h curse has been dead since summer right after patch with new parry skill for swords, removal of delay on e of curse itself and guardian helmet change. Nowadays it is literally dumpster tier aka 1h dagger tier and is not used anywhere. But hey, forum pvp balance experts will for some weird reason argue forever. ” So you want a ranged dagger pair that's completely uncounterable? Good idea.…

• Isn't there already a game mechanic that ties player movement speed to dash distances? Maybe they should implement that for any forced movement abilities. That way they can dismount you but can't move you. Makes sense anyways, if you can't move why would another player be able to?

• Quote from Znick: “Um... instead of respec and starting from 0 can't you just choose another weapon line and um. Level it? Z ” Just a thought, not that I'm agreeing with the OP, but would it break the game if there was a paid-option (like in gold) that allowed you to completely exchange fame levels with another tree? The 20% fame loss total when converting to combat credits is too much to reliably use such things, and not all of us have the time and patience to drop something and farm up another…

• Quote from McDobs: “Then a single guild started a sprint and took over half of the BZs, because they were unbeatable in instanced 5v5 combat, sure great for streaming and watching, but the rest of the playerbase wanted to you know play as well... So yeah that was bad design. But I would bring 5v5 combat with no attachment to territories, just for some medium-high rewards and fun. Like a second arena only for people in the BZs or something. ” I personally really didn't like that a small group of …

• Quote from Owlsane: “This is why i don't even bother to answer this thread anymore. He thinks because i have 70mil pvp fame i obviously made them only during zvz (which is completely false, 20 mil are done only in zvz, 20mil solo, 30 mil small scale) and believes that i have no clue at all what is actually good overall and what's bad LMFAO ” Why do you think because you have PVP fame you know anything? I've explained multiple times, used examples, numbers, and evidence to provide my arguments th…

• Quote from Throatcutter: “Assasin jacket move faster while invis? As if invis ganking wasn't a huge plague already, it would also make gatherers easy prey as they would pop ambush moment they saw offscreen tag and if the gatherer didn't spot it they would be on them before they saw anything, it would also give rise to easy invis brimstone bombing etc, too many sketchy builds in my head with this. ” Maybe you don't know this, but Assassin Jacket has a limited range you can move before you break t…

• Nobody is saying a small guild of 15 semi-active people should be able to setup in a T8 zone. Right now it's virtually impossible for even a group of 30-40 active, dedicated players to hold their own spot in the Outlands. The second you stand up against people in this game, they come back with more numbers because you're free content and potentially free loot. You beat a fair fight of 40 dudes one day? They will CTA double/triple the numbers in their alliance discord and wipe you off the face of…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “1) I used to use Stalker armor in small scale, 2v2 HG - basically situations where I have a healer. Its still kind of okay for that, but I've stopped using it there 2) In solo - I now exclusivity started to use cloth. Leather feels very lackluster (aside from 1-2 niche builds that only work with a specific weapon, like what Equart is doing with Carving, or vertain 1-shot builds with daggers). 3) Hellion Jacket (which I thought was the only armor that would allow me to …

• Personally it's getting really tired that if I want to do anything in this game I have to jump into my alliance discord and get into a party. If I have 45 minutes to play a game, I don't want to spend that trying to find a group. I miss being able to just log into Runescape and hit rocks for 20 minutes, but the Royals are too crowded and I have not gone 10 minutes in the new BZ without getting chased down. When I first started the game was dead, so it was easy to load up and run into the black z…

• Quote from Throatcutter: “I literally give up, you can ignore what I have to say because you clearly know best. ” I'm not ignoring what you rofl, when you do absolutely nothing to back up anything you say like OMFG STALKER IS THE MOST OVERPOWERED ARMOR IN THE GAME IT'S MANDATORY IN 5V5 ON ALL CLASSES IT MAKES BLACK MONK STAFF GOD TIER with nothing to back that up or even explain why, you don't actually say anything. You didn't even make a point, let alone an argument. I responded to every single…