Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 998.

• Depending on what potion you want to make you might also need hootch or vodka along with eggs and milk, but to make potions all you need is the alchemists lab. the benefit to crafting in town is the higher resource return rate. But you can do it on a personal island.

• The anchor was an exclusive item available only to Legendary Founders. If you want the Founders house, you will have to do as others suggested, Buy the anchor and have a legendary found place it and upgrade it.

• If you are talking about a chest on the ground then it will be destroyed. If you are talking about the banks at the territory tower then all resources should be returned to you. You will be able to find them in new tabs in the city banks. albiononline.com/en/news/remin…em-migration-queen-update

• The devs are keeping the secrets of Avalon to themselves. To the best of my knowledge no one but the Devs actually know what Avalon will be. And that in my opinion is one of their best kept secrets. I'm looking forward to it. Whatever it will be.

• Farming

Saffiana - - Beginner's Questions

The easy answer is to do what you enjoy doing. This is a Sandbox game. There is no one right way to play the game. Fishing can be profitable at higher tiers. Most guilds have to buy the chopped fish and seaweed that they need from the AH. Running some farms is also a good way to get some steady passive income. Plant, water and forget them until the next day or even longer. The plants don't rot in the field.

• Completely New

correct. We all play on the same server. There are instances for the beginners tutorial zones so you might get separated there but just make sure you both pick the same beginners town and you will be fine.

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

Saffiana - - Mobile Version

The 6s Plus should be able to run it. That device has the necessary 3 gig of ram. Standard 6s, probably not. Also the small screen size would probably not be very useful.

If you have an apple device that is capable of running the game. Please apply for the iOS beta the application form is available here. iOS Beta FAQ

Being one of the very first iOS beta testers this is MOST welcome news! Virtual Joystick please.

• Play in IPhone ?

It should be playable on the XS Max. My XR can run it just fine. However word of warning the UI is very small. The game is not optimized for phone screens. You will need to apply for the iOS beta.

• Glades

Saffiana - - Feedback & Suggestions

Seriously Island skins would be fantastic. Also the ability to permanently remove trees, shrubs and other stuff on your island, would be fantastic. Again: Take Ma Money. Adding to the idea of the NPC's At the very least the Fishing laborer could Walk out of the house and go stand by the boat dock on the island and fish from there. It would add a bit of immersion that the laborers are actively doing something. Most of us for Security reasons don't make our personal islands available to the public…

• hello

Saffiana - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome, You will find plenty of former UO and Darkfall players here.

• Also make sure that the password for your account and the one for your email are different. VERY different

• Welcome to the insanity. Michigander by birth here.

• Glades

Saffiana - - Feedback & Suggestions

@Stormlord I want a tropical island paradise. With a beach palm trees, a hammock, maybe a nice beach front bonfire and a cabana boy to serve me boat drinks. I’ve been begging for that island skin for years. Please add it to your list of options. Take my money!

• Quote from Tolmir: “I've just some questions regarding guilds and mainly owning territories, I hope someone can help me understand it a bit more. 1. I'm new to this so this may be a stupid question, I know the towers reset. If you conquer a city, town or village then do they also get reset or can you hold them permanently until another guild tries taking it from you? Town Territoriess, farm territories and cities like Caerleon, Bridgewatch, Lymhurst etc do not get reset. 2. I heard that territor…

• Personal Island Question

Another option would be to create a new tab in the Bank at your original city and store the stuff there until you either need it or decide to sell it off.

• Personal Island Question

Ok you CAN move your island. The silver cost will be the same as buying a new T1 island and you will keep all of the original island tiers. So if you are moving a T6 Island when you Re-purchase it in the new city it will come back with all of the upgrades. HOWEVER, and this is important. Buildings, houses, pastures, farms, Herb gardens etc will NOT survive the move! What you need to do is to demolish the building through the building MENU. (don't use a demo hammer) you will be able to salvage 90…

• Guild Balance just shows who has withdrawn silver and how much. It also shows how much silver has been "Deposited' by players/how much in taxes they have paid to the guild. If you even have a tax set up. There is nothing wrong If you show a negative balance. All it does is show how much you took out from the guild account. You could always create a channel in your discord or an excel spreadsheet (google Docs so everyone has access) that shows who took out How much and why they took it out.

• They need to have Master of Coin Role. That will allow them to withdraw silver. However as @Amoebius76 said, you don't drop your silver when you get Knocked Down/Die The silver on the ground is generated by the game based on the repair cost of your gear and the loss of any resources that were lost when you died.