Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, we made a post about this subject at the peak of the F2P launch 3 months ago in our Reddit AMA. Here is the link. And here is the post as a quote: Quote: “Posted on Reddit 3 months ago We peaked at around 34k concurrent users today. While it could be - you never know - mathematically speaking we don't expect this to last. The reason is quite simple: when a game launches, you have two effects working together: 1. Everyone who waited for the launch comes in at the same…

• I wouldn't play this game if I didnt get ganked - why would I get bitter? If you dont lose your gear it's not Albion so that point of me being sad about being ganked is moot. I was hoping to step up to GvG and do something more than gather but the 300 ping is now starting to interfere with my ability to have a fair fight with anyone. So, as this isn't going to get better soon, I'm going.

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from mumsmilk: “Yep ill just go stand in bz and rz looking for a group.I will also start to create a contacts book of all people I meet and get their email and where they like to chat online so I can contact them. Thanks for the tips! ” Don't forget to /say "pro". It really works, and fast. ” You really are just an annoying forum rat aren't you 112? Do you go outside much? Do you have a good job? Is life treating you ok? You have a partner or family? I want to know w…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from Samashaus: “I've decided to leave the game too. 300 ping isnt going to get me any further and theres only so much stuff I can gather.the Solo Dungeon thing was a good idea until it became evident it's just another opportunity for one shot bullshit builds that come in and duo/trio gank you, that are copy pasted and used extensively. The ping is crippling in PvP situations unless you're from NA - it's not fun and I sincerely doubt Albion will get another server lo…

• I've decided to leave the game too. 300 ping isnt going to get me any further and theres only so much stuff I can gather.the Solo Dungeon thing was a good idea until it became evident it's just another opportunity for one shot bullshit builds that come in and duo/trio gank you, that are copy pasted and used extensively. The ping is crippling in PvP situations unless you're from NA - it's not fun and I sincerely doubt Albion will get another server location to help us out in the Oceanic region. T…

• Hi SBI and the community, I joined Albion not too long ago and while the ping was 240-250 from Australia, I took with it and just soldiered on. However, I have reached a point in the game where I either get into GvG or no guild wants me. Thing is, the ping is shocking and I am immediately disadvantaged against anyone from NA. I have raised a few threads regarding the ping and I have never been answered. I've asked if servers might be made regional but never answered. The server performance is ju…

• Got 30K silver and one floor Anyone got any worse horror stories? I know the fame was alright but not 900k alright hahaha. Are these things maxed at 2 floors? All tonight have been quickies, 1 floor you're done.

• This is utter garbage. People will be people. But hey, pvp happened in a pvp game. We can only hope we get some sort of protection from BS like this.

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Samashaus: “I LIVE in the Black Zone ” I do not believe you! ” come see me and you'll find out! Haha. My main region is Hanging Valley and Slickhag. My guild has territory there.

• Quote from KowbojZalesia: “Wanna Have fun? Go to BZ ” I LIVE in the Black Zone lol. Its barren. I havent step foot in a Blue or Yellow Zone for about 2 months minus the city. Also Player112 - I have no words for you and I'm only responding to you because I wanted to clarify I am not bitter that I'm not getting ganked, what kind of troll response is that? To everyone else; I'm just feeling a bit like the world is quiet and everyone is doing stuff behind closed doors. Talking in whispers. Moving a…

• Or am I imagining this? 6 weeks ago I got ganked near daily. Each zone was humming with activity even when they doubled the amount of zones, it still felt dangerous. I was running 6.1 dungeons and we got wrecked by a dive group. I'd go gathering and would have to really run for my life and loot. Now? It feels barren. Global chat was spookily quiet all day and night. I went and completed 6 solo dungeons with no one around. I gathered and gathered to the point I thought forget playing safe I'm bri…

• I'm so sorry albion

Samashaus - - Rants

I hear ya. Always, and I mean ALWAYS when playing Albion it is 300 ping. I've kind of gotten used to it now but I'm so handicapped when it comes to anything competitive. Playing from Melbourne, Australia here. I'm moving back to the UK in December where ping is half that BUT it still wont be enough. I wish there were regional servers to connect to but I simply do not think Albion has the player numbers to warrant this cost. Since it went F2P I've seen the dramatic drop in players online after th…

• I clear. Annoying seeing empty chests.

• I'm enjoying them! Not had any good loot even from BZ but the fame is nice!

• I live in Australia with 300 ping. I feel you man. I love the game but its extraordinarily difficult to compete with anyone for anything.

• Start killing when you think you can win? Do not fall into the trap of "I have good gear I can win now" because trust me, you'll regret it. If you can afford to lose 5.1 gear all the time (I can afford 6.1 loss all the time as an example) then go out in 5.1 and try your luck. Pick your targets wisely and learn when to give up or pursue.

• 350 is nearly unplayable. For example if I was to use disembowel on someone if I was close to the server I could use that ability close to the enemy and it would hit. Here in Australia we have to move ahead of the character then disembowel and HOPE it hits. It's awful. Albions one of those games I've been searching for all these years but the connection is destroying it. The best I can do is run about and try mine stuff and pray my ping allows me to run away when someone is coming for me.

• Nice and to the point, will us people further away from the servers ever get an ideal experience in Albion? Playing games like WoW and stuff the ping is low due to close proximity to servers. I would imagine Albion plays like a dream at 30-50ping - but we here in Australia deal with 250-350 minimum which is huge for a PvP game. I know the location is the issue but even running a VPN does nothing. I love this game to bits, I just feel quite sad that I have to play it at a pretty big handicap.

• So Arch is getting a lot of heat for something atm and I wanna know what it is because these memes got me laughing hard out Haha. One meme is about Arch killing someone and saying stuff like Get Wrekt - ur trash and the other person is like ... I dunno dude I only gathered for 10 minutes lol... So much ARCH memes about being given welfare by Squad, about them doing a 20v1 kill and gloating lol. Anyone care to share ?

• Lymhurst monopoly

Samashaus - - Rants

You end up just leaving. Dont let these people exploit you I'm all for good healthy tax but 100% and above, nah I'm good I'd rather not fill someone's greedy ass pockets. Healthy competition between stations is cool but jacking it up to these prices is greed and exploiting new people who know no better. Soon people will become wiser to this kinda thing and avoid them as the influx of new players simmers down.