Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

• Just a quick rundown of my expertise/experience in regards to Gathering: - T8 Hide - T8 Fiber - T8 Ore - T8 Wood - T7 Stone Over 12m total Gathering Fame. If you had to ask what do I enjoy most about Albion, it's Gathering. 1) How do you like the current state of gathering? - I don't like it. 2) Since Queen, what is the main difference in your gathering experience? - It's not even Queen specifically, part of it is the latest patch that changed the T7-T8 node respawn times to ridiculous delay. - …

• What happen to the Mount changes? I don't see them anywhere in Patch 5 or 6 now.

• Retracted

Undert0w - - Feedback & Suggestions

Retracted

• Focus Improvements

Undert0w - - Feedback & Suggestions

Focus as it currently sits (10,000 Focus per day / 30,000 Maximum) for Premium users is simply not enough. I know Focus has been this way since forever, but it's time for a change, especially after the increased price of Premium. I have high spec refining and crafting and believe me, to get there was very long and arduous... over 2 years, using Focus every day or every 3 days. This is not conducive to fun and engaging game play. Even with my high spec (90+) I can still only refine 1,000 pieces o…

• Retroman just posted this in the NDA Balance thread: Mounts - All regular mounts now give their carry weight bonus, just by beeing equipped, even outside of the mount circle. This means, players keep the load bonus after getting dismounted, or when entering a dungeon, etc. - Exception: - Transport Mounts (Oxes, Bears, Mammoths) - Battle Mounts Question I have is this; Can we please get a list of "Regular Mounts" - Is it anything other than Oxes, Bears and Mammoths for certain? Boars and Dragons …

• WTS - 8.3 Good Elder's Royal Robe

Undert0w - - Trade

8.3 Good quality Elder's Royal Robe for sale. Willing to deliver to any of the Royal Cities. Asking 15m, willing to listen to offers. Also have a Recruiters Impala skin for sale, make me an offer!

• Recruiters Impala

Undert0w - - Trade

Quote from Jesterbudd: “Quote from Undert0w: “Quote from Jesterbudd: “Has anyone seen a impala skin recently? looking to buy. ” I have one. How much do they usually sell for? Maybe someone other than the OP can also reply with a good price for one? Grimhawke-EB mind replying? ” I'd be willing to barter a price if you do intend to sell one. ” Make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours!

• Recruiters Impala

Undert0w - - Trade

Quote from Jesterbudd: “Has anyone seen a impala skin recently? looking to buy. ” I have one. How much do they usually sell for? Maybe someone other than the OP can also reply with a good price for one? Grimhawke-EB mind replying?

• Resource node charges are still the same on the Test Server as they are on the live. ie; Tier VI nodes are 5/5 instead of 7/7

• Queen Feedback

Undert0w - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “6. hideout zoning. I feel that instant zoning is wrong. i beleive there must be a load time to enter a hideout, otherwise its gonna create a lot of cheese strats and pretty sucky gameplay imo. ” I'll leave most of your comments and suggestions for those it was intended for, I just wanted to chime in on the Hideout zoning portion of the feedback, as I haven't seen anyone talk about it here or on Reddit. Instant zoning is only possible if you are not Outlaw'd. If you have …

• My perspective, is from having 5 different friends lan with me and being shown Albion for the first time and its their reactions. You're obviously in the Red Zones a lot more, with a deeper purpose. If the Yellow Zone had this change, it wouldn't be too bad either. It just seems to make the most sense to have the zones play out like this: Blue Zone - No PvP (except Faction) -- Easy Yellow Zone - PvP downed on death, lose 10% of items/quality. -- Medium Red Zone - PvP downed on death, lose items …

• The title is clear, if we want to add and keep players, the way PvP/loot is handled needs to be changed ever so slightly. I recommend the following: Blue Zone - No change Yellow Zone - No change Red Zone - Change Full Loot upon death to Inventory items only upon death Black Zone - No change Red Zone: If someone is downed in the Red Zone, they are down for 3 minutes, just like the Yellow Zone. They will drop silver, and a loot bag containing any items in their inventory, not their Equipment. This…

• Now the Pillars to unlock the Destiny Board have been removed and no one can wear the T8 gear they can craft from the Candy Store. Please fix.

• Issue corrected after last maintenance. Now the Pillars to unlock the Destiny Board have been removed and no one can wear the T8 gear they can craft from the Candy Store. Please fix.

• Tried to connect to the Test Server the last 3 days with no success. Tried multiple computers and multiple accounts. Some of the characters within the accounts can load into the game, but not use any warps (this bug happened on the test server a few weeks back and was corrected within 1-2 days). Other characters, when you hit enter world, just have the UI disappear and do not load anywhere. Can we please get an ETA on correcting this? I had/have a lot of testing I'd (and I'm sure others) like to…

• Hideouts are a huge step in the right direction, no doubt. However, I fear, after 2-3 months of battles and the inevitable destruction of Hideouts, less and less people will build them and only be left to the main/large alliances. That is why I propose Hideouts are only conquered and not destroyed. This is not a new concept as this would be a near copy of how Home Plots are fought over now. With one minor change, once an attack has been initiated, the current owners cannot destroy or change the …

• On the Test Server, any Personal Bank Tab (Purchased for 100,000+ silver) is not showing as recoverable in the Royal City Banks. I have property in Longbarrow Well for example, and the Battlevault and Territory Bank show, but I should see a 3rd recovered tab for my Personal Tab I paid 100,000 silver for, and it's not there. EDIT: Actually, depending on when the database was pulled from the Live Server, my character might not have purchased the Personal Tab yet, as it was a very recent change. Ma…

• They need to add damage reduction in gear. Simple as that. Example: All tiers below are the Equipment levels of the attacker vs someone in T8 Gear. Numbers are a total reduction with 4 pieces of EQ (Weapon, Head, Chest, Shoes) equipped. This is similar to the gathering yield with gathering gear. T7 > 10% Damage Reduction T6 > 20% Damage Reduction T5 > 30% Damage Reduction T4 > 50% Damage Reduction T3 > 65% Damage Reduction Numbers would need to be correctly adjusted by Retroman and SBI, but you …

• WTS Recruiter's Pony Skin 56m

Undert0w - - Trade

As the title states, would like to sell Recruiter's Pony Skin for 56m. Usually sells for 60m in Caerleon, but I'd like to sell quick if possible. Item pickup would be in Martlock.

• Gugusteh, Just to be clear, since you quoted "somewhere". You understand Roccandil is saying, after you've placed a hideout, after you've upgraded and built your items, and then after its destroyed, when all shields are zero, that your hideout no longer exists on that particular map in that particular location. He suggestion further suggests that the Guild would then have to build another hideout (in the same location if they were brazen) or somewhere else on that map or any other map they chose…