Kiss Zaak!!!! Ca fait un bail..

• SAY MY METATRONE recrute!

Arghun - - Recrutement de Guilde

Beitrag

Merci Oco c'est corrigé

• Fake attacks from warcamps

Arghun - - Rants

Beitrag

@Korn Why do we allow 'fake' guilds with two people, no fame to launch attacks from warcamps? We require minimum fame to claim territories but nothing to attack from warcamps. Right now that is being abused by guilds/alliances. They secure warcamps then allow a fake/empty guild to launch an attack on their OWN territory, allowing them to have a 'free' attack in case they lose the territory through either a counter on a retaliate the day before. it's just a 'placeholder' attack costing basically …

Beitrag

UP!

• We need more information on how overcharging works, for how long and the risk associated with it (%age of change of item being destroyed, WHEN it will be like can it be during fights, ...). I believe we'll see ZERO risk ganking in the game since overcharging 4.1 or 5.1 items will be worth and I thought the game was about risk vs rewards... What's the point in running in cheap gear to lose nothing and hope to get a nice kill ? Factions... hmmm need a lot more detail on how they work. For instance…

Beitrag

SMM_logo_200.png Say My Metatrone est née de la fusion des guildes Say My Name et Metatrone. La guilde compte de nombreux joueurs Français, Belges, Québécois… Un bon nombre d’entre eux jouent depuis la première beta du jeu et aiment partager leur expérience. SMM est une guilde compétitive vivant en Black Zone. Nous ouvrons à nouveau notre recrutement et recherchons actuellement des joueurs: - Qui aiment s’amuser et pousuivre ensemble les objectifs de la guilde. - Qui n’ont pas peur de mourir… on…

• Chest logs seem to be bugged?

Arghun - - Bugs

Beitrag

+1 on this bug report... Chest logs are currently UNUSABLE. They report quantities, qualities, enchatment levels and tiers that ARE PLAIN WRONG. I've found SO MANY chest logs showing T8.3 gear withdrawn by players where there had NEVER been any of the say 8.3 tier in it. Also I deposited a lot of 4.3 stuff in a chest just to find later on that people had withdrawn T4.2 tier for the very same items (even though there were only 4.3 ...). We would like to use the chest log to track down things. Rig…

• Hello all, What happens if I create additional chest tabs on a watchtower when my guild loses the watchtower? - does the new guild owning the watchtower get to see the additional tab (and hence gets to access what's stored in it - does it vanish from sight until my guild recaptures the territory giving us access back to the chest with everything left untouched (including permissions I had set on the tab) ? - what happens at territory reset with the additional tabs ? Are they kept (along with wha…

• Chest Log EXPORT feature is unusable

Arghun - - Bugs

Beitrag

IF the intent was to give guilds a way to handle withdrawal/depositis then 100 entries are not good enough. Please give us a way to export displayed pages or data ranges. Right now the feature is more of a gadget than anything else. I had to search for a specific item that had been withdrawn from a specific chest and it took me half an hour. - No way to LOOK FOR an item (had to page through all 4 weeks worth of data even though I had set the filter on withdrawal). An API would be great as well..…

• Overlay Discord

Arghun - - Questions et discussions générales

Beitrag

C'est un problème Discord et pas Albion. Les développeurs d'Albion ne sont pas responsables des logiciels tiers (qu'il s'affichent dans la même fenêtre/écran ou pas).

Arghun - - Bugs

Beitrag

Thanks a lot for the clarification @Dagother

Arghun - - Bugs

Beitrag

Anyone?

Arghun - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hello, Right now the Export to clipboard is unusable since it does not return ALL ROWS. The number of returned rows varies from chest to chest but I've never been able to get more than 50 rows. I've reset all filters, tried to apply some but ultimately I've never been able to get more than those 50 ROWS... (plus the header row which makes it a 51 row when pasted in Excel). Right now seen the amount of transactions that happen on chest the feature is UNUSABLE. You can't work on a system that does…

• Chest logs are totally whacked

Arghun - - Bugs

Beitrag

Could we have a *rough* ETA for the fix? Right now chest logs are unusable because of that bug... Thanks!

• 2 out of 6 fishing laborers returned nothing

Arghun - - Bugs

Beitrag

Nobody ever bothered explaining anything about how AO works. That's the fun of it

• Zitat von letwolf: „Actually there is no "B" alliance. There is "A" alliance (oops), there is SUN guild standing on its own and a large trash of tiny, unorganized, weak alliances often no more than 100 ppl in total. “ I guess we must be playing in alternate universes since there is a single server worldwide for Albion Online...

• Chest logs are totally whacked

Arghun - - Bugs

Beitrag

I've checked the chest logs (add/removal of items) and found out that the number of removed items was more often than not totally wrong. I've put for instance fishing gear for my guild in a chest and saw to my amazement that people were getting a LOT of items in a single shot. I quickly found out that the number of items removed was actually a lot higher than the items I had put in the chest. For instance a guy (as stated in the log) had removed 7 fishing boots whereas he had only taken ONE. Ano…

• Zitat von Syndic: „I honestly have no idea why you're constantly implementing zerg-promoting changes. I mentioned when Kay and the cancer-mages got announced that entire guilds would get burned out and quit. With the dust settling after Season 1, we can see 3 alliances (including the 8k-player ARCH) have disbanded, god knows how many people quit because of the sheer burn-out of having to constantly ZvZ or get raided. As Nietz pointed out, zerg-power changes only ensure that no new upcoming guild…

• Feedback on fishing

Arghun - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

I don't mind that it requires attention... I DO mind however that you have to keep on pushing on a mouse button in order to 'play the mini game'.