Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 137.

• Zitat von KeRin: „ If you want to trust my Excel Forecast (....) it will only take us another 289 Days from now to reach an average Goldprice of 900 Silver !!! “ Well that was bullshit xD

• Haus Stark - wir suchen DICH!

KeRin - - Gilden

Beitrag

Zitat von Pitlord: „Hust nehmt mal das Bild mit den Home Plot da raus den habt ihr schon ewig nicht mehr..... “ *Hust* Dieses Bild zählt als eine Dokumentation historischer bzw. zukünftiger Ereignisse und steht deshalb unter besonderem Schutz. Es kann somit nicht entfernt werden. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

• * 1 Gold * 800 Silver * 02.05.18 13:00 UTC Check it out we passed (average) 800 Silver per Gold today for the first time since launche wohooooo! AND IT ONLY TOOK US - 24 969 600 seconds or - 416 160 minutes or - 6936 hours or - 289 days or - 41 weeks and 2 days or - 79,18% of a common year (365 days) EASY! If you want to trust my Excel Forecast (....) it will only take us another 289 Days from now to reach an average Goldprice of 900 Silver !!!

• FXGDESo.png It's been an intense month for gold.

• Hello everyone, I've updated the spreadsheet again. NEW Features: 1.) Calculated how purchasing gold in the past worked out for you. 2.) Calculated if you were able to beat the average goldprice or if you bought at a too high price. 3.) Calculated how purchasing gold will work out in the future. 4.) Calculated how your already purchased gold will develop over the next months. There are five new tabs "Calculation Sheet 1-5". They are all the same, but I wanted to make sure that at least 5 people …

• Zitat von Tilden: „What do the sections that say "untrue" mean? Particularly toward the more recent weeks. Also kudos for keeping up with this project for so long! “ "Untrue" means I can not guaranteethat the number there is correct. It means I wasn't able to log in on that day and therefore "guessed" the number ...

• Zitat von Bogul: „how do you keep track btw? Is this automated? “ I log in every day and copy the data from the one day ingame gold graph ... so it's not automated. Some times, like this weekend, I'm not at home, so I can't check

• but guys! we still have to break the record of 1.016 gold from 04. July 2016 !!!

• This is still a thing btw. I just messed up the last few days ... Gold has now the same worth again as it did on the evening of 8th October 2017 Funny enough it was been increasing ever since the real world stock market started to go down a bit haha Everybody paniced an invested into Gold (Albion Gold)

• I also have a Trial Key as a gift :)

KeRin - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

okay that was fast yP09bBV.png

• I also have a Trial Key as a gift :)

KeRin - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

P3Z99VTXHT3FUHMLTZDT7477D I am doing this because you are important to me. Not because I want the reward *cough*

• Finally we'll see cool mounts being used outside of Caerleon :D!

• Zitat von megapolis: „Zitat von KeRin: „Zitat von dadaas: „Ok, so gold sghould go up again? “ yes, once the auction ends for everybody (owners included), which is tomorrow the gold price will most likely rapidly increase compared to its current state.The jumps you can see on my graph are mostly after an auction week ended.And the gold price is quite low at the moment “ Do you think that the gold would grow above 760 or it is a natural limit? “ Bit late, but it already went back over 760. It will…

• Zitat von dadaas: „Ok, so gold sghould go up again? “ yes, once the auction ends for everybody (owners included), which is tomorrow the gold price will most likely rapidly increase compared to its current state. The jumps you can see on my graph are mostly after an auction week ended.And the gold price is quite low at the moment

• The average Gold price is as low as it last was one month ago! Time to fill up your personal gold vault if you are not bidding during the auction week! Statically speaking, it is rather likely that the gold price will bounce back up in value once the auctions end.

• Goldverlauf

KeRin - - Allgemeine Fragen und Diskussionen

Beitrag

Gold ist wieder so viel Wert wie von einem Monat. Für alle die nicht an der derzeitigen Auktion teilnehmen bedeutet das: den persönlichen Goldvorrat aufstocken! Statistisch gesehen, ist es sehr wahrscheinlich, dass der Goldpreis nach der Auktionswoche wieder ansteigt.

• Hello everybody My name is KeRin and I've been monitoring the average goldprice since the launch of the game. Today I would like to share my gatherings and graph with you (Note: the goldsheet is updated once every 23-24 hours) I added a few tools for you so reading and learning from it is easier for you You can, for instance, us the buttons in the top left corner of the graph to switch between the last hour, day, 5 days, week, month, 3 months, 6 months and year. Custom timeframes can be shown by…

• Goldverlauf

Beitrag

Zitat von Albien-1959: „Fliege andauernd aus dem Spiel...ist das bei Euch ebenso, oder hat mein Rechner gerade eine Macke? “ Sofern du Kunde der Telekom bist ..... ja das ist bei uns auch so Die haben heute leider eine Störung.

• Goldverlauf

Beitrag

Zitat von Albien-1959: „Fliege andauernd aus dem Spiel...ist das bei Euch ebenso, oder hat mein Rechner gerade eine Macke? “ Sofern du Kunde der Telekom bist ..... ja das ist bei uns auch so Die haben heute leider eine Störung.

• Goldverlauf

Beitrag

Ich finde diesen Monat sieht man ganz besonders, wie stark sich die Auktionswoche auf den Goldpreis auswirkt