Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von JakeTheSnake: „Zitat von ZaZii: „So, what - you stole a bunch of bows (which are what, not even a million?) and now feel like you're the biggest bad boy on the corner? lul, get real. stealing from a guild is just being an asshole. You indirectly steal from all the members, most of whom probably weren't even dicks or anything. More likely, you were being a toxic player to begin with and they simply couldn't act like they liked you. It's also pretty immature to be proud of something like…

• So, what - you stole a bunch of bows (which are what, not even a million?) and now feel like you're the biggest bad boy on the corner? lul, get real. stealing from a guild is just being an asshole. You indirectly steal from all the members, most of whom probably weren't even dicks or anything. More likely, you were being a toxic player to begin with and they simply couldn't act like they liked you. It's also pretty immature to be proud of something like that. "Everyone, look - I've spoiled the f…

• Zitat von bleece2: „Hello everyone, I have a question. What is the maximum t8 crafting laborers effectiveness you can reach at t8 house? “ with t8 furniture only: 100%, with t8 furniture and t2-t8 (=7 total) generalist trophies: 117,5% If you add the looking glass (founders' pack item) to it, you'll get 120% on crafting-laborers. More can be achieved for mercenaries and hide-laborers, since those got additional/specific trophies - I'd say around 140% if not all 150% (in guild-halls for example)

• You quitting Albion, again? cya. I'll hit you up if we ever get a patch that makes dedicated crafters more relevant then some LP-pushing alt.

• Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Fusionbomb: „i thought trophies only affected 2 laborers “ This was changed to 3 since launch or something. I made an image showing the description of a trophy: imgur.com/iKipAfJ “ You're right. There was a change at some point. I noticed, because my houses already are limited to 1 troph of each tier^^. I also took a look at the actual guide, and it says 3 in there. You must've looked at some post I did in-between and not having updated it after the patch.

• I'm curious how many people fall for this one: A guy who was at 7% for surprisingly long time now uses this scam-tactics to quadruple his profits CIG9CW2.jpg

• Has it been over half a year already?! Well, with Hardcore Expeditions being that broken in terms of risk-vs-reward for that fame/hour, the sales on 8.3 and 7.3 items are huge. So I was surprised to see quite a few high-tiered/enchanted markets untapped. Or at least limited to what feels like one or two crafters/distributors. (Versteckter Text) And despite many people crying on forums or reddit about how un-awarding crafting/refining is: according to my sheets and actual experience, they're far …

• edited the post above, marked the used ones. Here are the still available: XPL2LTMTRJWLJVE76KQYQUHUT PFDGPMHX3LRMAJTHJJQVR3JJ9 ENX2ZFCZDDVYR6AP73URTV2W2 U6WMXMTL9K9P97AGUXCFTJDRF U7RTXWHRYRPC6QXAY7VEYZXPH 2DTPU96DZ49PZH9ULACPUJMHT HYJPMT4H6DU6CGKR36KN9YWCN TFXTR2VZNR2WU97DNTYGRFQ3P 9X9ZEQNGW7CED2HCG4UR2TUTN 9XFHCGJ7MJD9HF9HTYHP36EYH H9M9K9XC46AMWP6UC3N4UKTLM PMGTXYGA97N44KQVA9J99ZNE4 VL2Y27NKLFAE9CUFN6JYTYFWM HXK3UFLGWLTG63NYVGFEY2CA2 GZR99F3CYCCDYY4DD49L477KZ 7V3DRHWRA3NKNWN4AJVGDRC4E 7W2QA66MA…

• Has it been a month already? Well, let's play the broken record and drop another 50 keys: HDRY4HC2V7T9NT7H4LLYXLQJA LU7YTPPUU9TG93PDTLTMZWK4V GRTZNYVLHHK7XQZLM9LYTRE73 HJY24YNXW9HLJWREH63YNLREP XPL2LTMTRJWLJVE76KQYQUHUT PFDGPMHX3LRMAJTHJJQVR3JJ9 VGF6ALGLGPUUH9WEAMEKJN4KD ENX2ZFCZDDVYR6AP73URTV2W2 U6WMXMTL9K9P97AGUXCFTJDRF 6NAXUCWEQWMWT3XWRRTAEYXAY U7RTXWHRYRPC6QXAY7VEYZXPH 2DTPU96DZ49PZH9ULACPUJMHT PCKPH4KRKCDEZ6FTZCVP4WA4V HYJPMT4H6DU6CGKR36KN9YWCN WHCJZG4AX7GDKQKMU2JWT4ZZW C36HJAQDMKJRLL47WJNV…

• Oh, how about an easy fix? Make the associate fee be capped at public fee? That way, associate fee can only be below or equal the public one, so players don't have to pay attention whether they're being scammed, but only to whether they're getting a discount via associate.

• Zitat von Stallion401: „PS² : English is not my mother tongue, hope i did not slaugther this language “ You did, but that's ok. I myself always watch at the % when standing in front of the station (what you marked as "green arrow") - that one seems to be right. On the (local) map, it always only shows the public fee afaik, even though you may be an associate there (with a different tax) or not allowed at it at all. Would be great if they had (local) map show the character-/player-specific tax. e…

• suggestion for round table

ZaZii - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Sounds like someone with nothing but quality contribution and great ideas on his mind.

• @PrintsKaspian @Evoque Any chance we get to see something similar to this any time soon? I know some people can't get enough of Robins hair, but many other people don't care about that, but rather want some details - as in more information for the mentioned additions and eventual future plans for the game.

• Zitat von ZaZii: „@ plot-owners in Caerleon: You guys trippin' ?! >20% on refining-stations? what is that greedy madness? If that shit continues, I'm going to dust off @VOC, liquidate all my stuff and no-life the hell out of the economy to screw your business starting with next auction-cycle. Given I can generate 5-10m silver a day, you want to guess how long I can keep the lights on for a bunch of 5% stations?! “ Well, someone said the prices of 20%-tax were justified. So I did some math again,…

• @ plot-owners in Caerleon: You guys trippin' ?! >20% on refining-stations? what is that greedy madness? If that shit continues, I'm going to dust off @VOC, liquidate all my stuff and no-life the hell out of the economy to screw your business starting with next auction-cycle. Given I can generate 5-10m silver a day, you want to guess how long I can keep the lights on for a bunch of 5% stations?!

• Zitat von Piddle: „My, I am not a robot verification is a check box. Do you log in on a system with dynamic IP addresses, or from different computers often? “ I got a 2nd account I check the account details (referrals) or trash-talk on forums from time to time, so I go there via private mode to not mess with my current activity on the main account. I know there are probably smarter ways to handle it, but that's just how it is: A few times a month I have to show some picky computer what a store-f…

• Zitat von Xlaythe: „Is way, way too long. I had to go through over 15 pages of "where are the street signs," and a bunch of other ones just to log in. And some of the pictures are so grainy there's no way of even telling “ can confirm that captcha is cancer where is our beloved and trusted "find the open circle" captcha, where we blindly click anywhere and can pass?!

• Zitat von ZaZii: „I just checked, and I think only the "LvlUps" sheet is outdated because of the generalist-books nerf. “ Zitat von AcOrP: „The fame on return from Generalist journal seems outdated. From the latest check they seem to give same fame as crafting/gatherer journals of the same tier. Can someone else confirm this. “ yeah, they adjusted the numbers a while ago. I meant to update it, but probably because it was such a small change, I forgot it^^ here the new sheet, also replaced the ol…

• Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „The goal of these changes was to make sure that all items (besides consumables) will have the same degree of bonuses if all nodes have been completely mastered. Of course, the relative amount of fame to achieve this condition will be related to the overall importance of the item. “ What, we finally getting some consistency in crafting?! Those are some strange times, indeed... Zitat von Nydiadus: „@Bogul Hopped in on the test server for the exact same reason. unknown.png…