Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Game window wont show / is a black screen

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Dragonspy: „I also just tried border less full screen and the window shows but the screen is just black. “ Could you post your pc specs or attach your DxDiag ideally? Launcher log would be helful too - it can be found in {install location}\AlbionOnline\launcher\launcher.log Could you also try starting the game without launcher but client instead(just to see if that's an issue with launcher)? Client is located in AlbionOnline/game folder.

• HCE Preaching Chest

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Charlieee Sorry maybe it wasn't clear enough to you but I confirmed it replying twice to your previous posts, seems you didn't understand it. So to clarify, as said already, the chest is of regular expedition instead of hardcore expedition one, which is indeed a bug, hence "acknowledged" label on the thread.

• HCE Preaching Chest

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Charlieee: „Zitat von Dagother: „Yes you're right - it has the regular expedition chest. “ So the chest loot is like intended? Only Tier 2 and Tier 3 items at HCE 12. Always. Really? “ No, it has regular expedition chest, like I said.

• Bug in 1h Weapons doing 33% less damage

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von LightningGiant: „Zitat von Dagother: „Ok so a little update on this issue - scaling for spells on 1h weapons wasn't applied correctly, which should be fixed in the upcoming patch. “ When is the next patch? “ There's no ETA but you can check this announecment: 1H Weapon Issue & Red/Black Zone Hellgate Loot

• Bug in 1h Weapons doing 33% less damage

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Ok so a little update on this issue - scaling for spells on 1h weapons wasn't applied correctly, which should be fixed in the upcoming patch.

• BUG HELL GATE 5X5 ALLY BATTLE

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von PhoenixNegro: „youtube.com/watch?v=ppXq3iNdslE&feature=youtu.be “ From [20. June 2018] Lancelot Patch #9 Hellgate Changes Players can now fight their own guild and alliance members in Hellgates when they appear in an enemy party

• HCE Preaching Chest

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Yes you're right - it has the regular expedition chest.

• Average Item Power on the UI is not calculated correctly but the Item Power itself still applies.

• Zitat von gmatagmis: „Zitat von Dagother: „Did they say what happened when they tried to use target spell? Was the button non-responding or any error message? “ Noticed some kind of debuff. Dismount lock may be. Have no idea.No error messages, just spell and attack lock. “ So they clicked on the spell/used shortcut and nothing happened? Cannot see any debuffs on the vid, dismount debuff would affect only autoattacks so must be something else...

• Mobs getting resetted by CC

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Thanks for the videos, it's something different tho.

• Error on Download

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von L43TI: „Zitat von Dagother: „Hi @L43TI sorry I don't have any solutions for you yet but I will post back here asap. “ I have asked a friend to download the patched client and upload it to a file hosting website.I have successfully managed to download the patched client from the file hosting website, confirming my hypothesis that the problem is from live.albion.com I am starting to consider the fact that the website prevents users with a slow connection from downloading the game, uninte…

• uhm that's really weird... But there's no spell other than silence that would prevent spell cast, Forceful Swing would only disable autoattacks... Did they say what happened when they tried to use target spell? Was the button non-responding or any error message?

• Fix ASAP please(Cleric Robe)

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „Can i delete this video?Or you will need it later? “ Nope don't need it, thanks a lot!

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Makuza: „how about test it yourself before calling my explanations "not correct". So whats the real problem for the sounds? Will not share any of my AAA Speartank footage, otherwise ppl will start to run it and i will not be the best speartank of LYMHURST anymore!! “ Just tested and I didn't need to use CC or taking aggro from other characters, besides your explanation didn't really trigger those sounds so it's not relevant.

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „@Dagother CC bug ,as you can see after i activate hes Robe.He gets CC immunity,and just ignoring my spell. it was working in the same way,when i try duel in Caerleon vs this robe spell. “ Thanks! Ok I see now, spellcast under Everlasting Spirit seemed to cause it, will check if that's intended.

• Zitat von gmatagmis: „Hi. Yesterday, during ZvZ in Camlan, we faced a bug, when few of us could not use targeted skills and autoattacks on enemies. I have no idea how to reproduce it, and what actually happened. But bug is real. “ It happens if you're trying to attack friendly character flagged by unrestricted PvP area while being not flagged at all yourself - was is the case? I guess video would be most helpful here so we could see what exactly happened.

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Makuza there's difinately something wrong with the sounds but none of your explenations is correct - could you post a video ideally so we can have a look?

• Zitat von digital88: „Any clarifications about 2v2 Hellgates ? "bug fix" nerfed them pretty hard. “ From [20. June 2018] Lancelot Patch #9 "Fixed a loot table bug for chests in black and red zone 2v2 Hellgates - their rewards were sometimes much higher than intended, and should now be in line with comparable Hellgates"

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „When enemy is using cleric robe's skill-everlasting spirit(Immunity) he is avoiding CC spells.In my case it was Shadow edge(stun). It might work with any other CC,i did not checked it yet.There was no notes in last patchnotes,about changing Cleric Robe-So this is a bug like 100%. FIX it ASAP as possible,Thank You! BTW,if you need more info-just tell me.I can download video pvp moment with this bug.And-enemy got no cleanse spells while was fighting me. Tested it again 1 min a…

• 2v2 Hellgate Loot Change

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Cannot really help here but if you feel that the HG loot is now not good enough for this type of HG, compared to other types of HG, then I'd recommend posting in Feedback & Suggestions Just keep in mind there's still a bit rng so you can get different amount of items each run so you'd need to have at least a few runs to judge it.