Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 161.

• Steam has banned companies lately that try to inflate their games popularity on this similar practice. So the valid reviews are only made from people that purchased the game via Steam store(That was steams solution), once a person acquire the game in a different way it shows on their review and try to inflate the moral for Albion doing it so could cause SBI to be banned from Steam. Albion is a different game that has its players target set from start ,whoever wants to play Albion are already pla…

• Need new gpu

Carpazzo - - Small Talk

Beitrag

1. GTX 1060 3GB/6GB 2. RX 470 4GB/8GB 3. GTX 1050 Ti 4. GTX 1050 5. RX 460 Source : tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-3335807/gpu-g4560.html

• Get rid of Toxicity builds

Carpazzo - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

I was a lone clown wearing mercenary jacket before it was even good! Didn't know that now its part of some toxic meta I haven't played for months now. So its that good now?

• Player Population

Carpazzo - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I had hope in the past that I would be able to play that on my Ipad by launch! I was wrong Why this game never made to steam ?? It was on the greenlight i rememeber, and i voted yes.

• Great video man. Nature is really powerful weapon, This video reminds me a lot of Jagger videos using double daggers before it got nerfed.

• Is BZ PvP really PvP?

Beitrag

there is 3v3 HG, GVG 5x5 ,and even duo HG if im not wrong. You are going to BZ and expect for a Mak'gora??? BZ is just #YOLO mode on...Be ready to engage 50 people

• If I can fight without Lag or Dc i think its fair enough for now...no complex algorithm

• Zitat von Digit: „You realize the people in T8 are people you will most likely never meet right? “ I play on Money Guild...Our teams are all t8..Im t7 and I been playing less because of those lags, it really irritate us all to the point that we just leave and go do something else. So I understand and Like these OP post .

• I understand his point, there is a lot o people on t8 gear already or close to it. And its been only a month( a problematic one) some people done expeditions or dungeons on the same loop over and over that can kind idle lvling somehow.(nothing new to see ,or to surprise) They will have to add some more content soon, but the servers aren't stable at all. And im sure they don't have it planed. People that like big scales fights are being punished with this lags, it really takes the fun away.

• @Monochrome you could have sneak a : -Added invite to party bottom right click over the character and there it is the invite, or right click the character you want to invite over guild tab, instead have to type the name. you can do it , I know you can, I trust you

• AFTER THE COMPENSATION

Carpazzo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I think I've done my deed buying the game 3 years ago. Member since: September 7, 2014 But yea they showed that they can handle trouble while most lost faith on SBI.

• my everyday life in money guild

Carpazzo - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Furinkazan: „1. why bothering staying in such a guild then. 2. if you think it worth more than 25k per day to stay there, then stay without complaining 3. if you are dumb enough to stay and donate 25k per day, you prob throught it worth. 4. how do you think posting in forum will help you, you still decide to stay dont you, are you expecting some of us are dumb enough to pay for you to stay in that guild. 5. your guild is dumb enough to keep you, and you are dumb enough to stay, stop co…

• Why 1v1 if we can zerg the life out your body,it is faster.

• Really SBI?

Beitrag

Zitat von Disappointed: „Haha i laughed at that too, I wonder what SBI really is doing. Feels a bit like they want to be dictator to control how the players should do and not to do. I'm glad that I stopped playing Albion Online. “ You got banned ..that's why you stop.

• Really SBI?

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=1tyoLRUmyog

• Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von Carpazzo: „This treat became something else... If you got a lot of money and really want to show off pm me and ill give you my bank details. Or you can go to my twitch page were i used to have some fun streaming before and make a donation Thanks ....Link on my profile. Otherwise its all BS talking and you all a bunch of poor people that work to pay bills , just like me. Or you using your Daddy/mommy money and claiming that is yours. “ are you streaming for a liv…

• You shouldn't take it personal , people say stupidity all time. Here on forums or in game. Even when you trying to help, putting the best of your efforts to be as clear as possible in another language and still people being rude. But racism exist everywhere, and some tend to say things easily when have no consequences.

• hunters hood - should have the slow Trap back, But you should be able to trow at a location add bleeding and not just land it under your feet. (like hunters do in WoW) slow and mana Assassins Hood - Poison (its all about rogue and poisons ), meditation and mana Merc Hood - stay as it is cleanse ,slow and mana Mage Cowl - could use @Devious idea. "arcane reflect" meditation and mana

• This treat became something else... If you got a lot of money and really want to show off pm me and ill give you my bank details. Or you can go to my twitch page were i used to have some fun streaming before and make a donation Thanks ....Link on my profile. Otherwise its all BS talking and you all a bunch of poor people that work to pay bills , just like me. Or you using your Daddy/mommy money and claiming that is yours.

• Hello from Queens, New York!

Carpazzo - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Welcome buddy, enjoy your stay