Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Fight Club of Albion

Stormlord - - Small Talk

Beitrag

Really good idea +1

• uuuummmmm... ?

• Slypanda

Stormlord - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

You just wish that his father had used that condom at his conception. Edit - when you think your English is English then google calls you an idiot - classic.

• Diaxy

Stormlord - - Pogawędki

Beitrag

Myślę, że to region sępów. po prostu chodź tam w swoim najlepszym sprzęcie, a ktoś ci pomoże. powodzenia

• THE CLS WANTS YOU!

Stormlord - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

2bi8z6.jpg Some days, you just have to smile.

• Overcharge Feature

Stormlord - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

watch as ganking now goes insane oh wait, cls.. nvm.

• As many would guess the CLS is very interested in this patch with many reds laughing at our apparent impending doom we simply join the CL faction. we have never said we are Albion security we CearLeon Security, stop being stupid reds. (hard I know) with the rest of the patch I think the outlands will suffer as a result of people being to lazy now to leave the reds but that in turn could make the fights out there smaller and far more competitive. It is interesting that the last couple of changes …

• when you lose and still win - classic o7

• this is sexy the CLS welcomes you to albion

• When does one stop Rping?

Beitrag

Ladies and Gentlemen I bring to you, a sincere apology For about a month now I Stormlord (your friendly neighborhood Spiderman) decided to try RP. Not in the sexual kind but in how I approached my life in albion. I am sorry the CLS RP TOO HARD we released we had achieved power levels exceeding 9000 2az9ch.jpg then I realized "you can all go f&^k yourselves" then I felt better. While I have been muted by Clementine, (a known R.A spie)I am not gone and you can follow the tears of my many victims t…

• Aye lads and ladets another CLS update - FC has made their presence known and they murdered multiple blues successfully. While i would like to say the CLS is in a position to oppose this type of people farming. simply put, we will lose. not great for the vision of the CLS but it simply means that a rethink as to how we approach our opponents in the future needs to considered. The CLS secret weapon is content denial. for a while i have been detecting the possibility that certain groups are alread…

• THE CLS WANTS YOU!

Beitrag

*THIER IS A BUMP IN THE NIGHT* CLS! - FREEZE #yourwelcome

• Aye tinks o/ REPORTS IN BOIS - WE HAVE NULLIFIED THE RED EXPLOSION ON NOOBS THIS WEEK CLS FTW! 2018 CW 20 Report 2018 Week 20 Criminals in Top 500 PvPers unknown.png Barely up from 76 to 78 2018 Week 20 Guilds with 4 or more criminals in Top 500 PvPers unknown.png

• THE CLS WANTS YOU!

Beitrag

REDS ANIHILATED BUMP!

• THE WAR CONTINUES REDS DIE BY THE MINUTE VICTORY IS WITHIN SIGHTS

• Zitat von letwolf: „Zitat von Stormlord: „Damy krasnoy armii! Stormlord khochet tol'ko uspekha dlya vashego vozrozhdeniya i molitsya, chtoby krokodily tanzanii navsegda zashchitili vashu zamechatel'nuyu gil'diyu! Odnazhdy gorod caerleon vernetsya ko mne, i ves' al'bion uznayet izyashchestvo krokodilov! shturmovoy “ Штормлорд говорит по-русски?! Ачуметь!!!!))) “ Stormlord govorit google russian i sozhaleyet storm

• Damy krasnoy armii! Stormlord khochet tol'ko uspekha dlya vashego vozrozhdeniya i molitsya, chtoby krokodily tanzanii navsegda zashchitili vashu zamechatel'nuyu gil'diyu! Odnazhdy gorod caerleon vernetsya ko mne, i ves' al'bion uznayet izyashchestvo krokodilov! shturmovoy

• CAN I HAZ YOUR CITY PLEZ B.A

Beitrag

heheheh admit it, twould be funny tho when I forget to feed it. content, ill take it

• CLS report - NO 19

Beitrag

did you even want to read them?

• My thoughts on oops

Beitrag

Cearleon security, thanks for asking and I am stormlord how doth you do bro?