Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 168.

• Little red dot on world map

Nulfar - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Can you provide a screenshot maybe? Not quite sure what this red dot is.

• I haven't seen them side by side however I think it is slightly bigger just by looking.

• Stumpy tail. Am I the only one who genuinely prefers the look of swiftclaw over this thing? Could be the minority but... yeah.

• As bad as it sounds, try and sell it on to somebody else who isn't aware it's useless. This is a sad train of people getting a useless item with the cost of a lot of money but it's staying in the game so what can you do. Two options, buy them all out and make sure nobody gets scammed or... sell it on...

• Zitat von BriarMoss: „Submitted my first wiki page. Still learning how to format and what to include. albiononline.gamepedia.com/Ghostwolf “ Thank you. This is exactly what we need. The information and the images. It's that simple. I guess it isn't that simple but hey, it can be done.

• Premium

Nulfar - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Interesting. Thank you for the clear up.

• Premium

Beitrag

This is a one time payment. After the 30 days it shouldn't renew by itself. Mine has never, and I have to manually renew it.

• A wiki with everything in it is definitely needed. I had to ask somebody who had T8 bows the other day to equip one for me so I could see the visuals. I don't want to level something all the way to T8 just to realise I don't like the appearance of it but then I suppose we have no other choice.

• Arrow from a bow

Nulfar - - Bugs

Beitrag

Unsure if this has been posted previously. Sometimes when equipping or unequipping a bow, an arrow appears in the other hand of the character and stays there until the bow is re-equipped. This in my opinion isn't the worst thing that could happen but i'd rather it just not be there. It looks kinda stupid. I'm assuming this is a bug because it's not a permanent appearance however happens often. Probably something at the back of the list to change but it's a minor annoyance. Edit: I think the arro…

• When players sign up with a faction, they gain the ability to kill and loot members of opposing factions wherever they encounter them. I assume the above doesn't apply to cities? Otherwise everywhere would be a slaughterhouse. I'm wondering if this is a toggle option, so those in different factions can choose whether to toggle faction PvP or not whilst roaming? I'd prefer it if there was no toggle option and everybody was at risk. It's more edgy this way. Updates are always fun, nevertheless.

• I want to use Judicator's full set and Bear paws. My question is if anybody can answer, is this viable for solo roaming 1v1s? I won't always be roaming solo but the times I do, I want to know if because i'm wearing heavy armor, will I get eliminated by the likes of a full cloth user with the greater DPS? Then I wonder if the thicker defense from the heavy armor will balance the higher DPS out from the cloth? I understand using skills correctly and with good timing can determine a fight but putti…

• Stop Defending a half-built game.

Nulfar - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von blazemonger: „Zitat von Nulfar: „Not because they want to or think the game is amazing compared to others, because there's no other ACTIVE full loot PvP game out there. “ Apparently never heard of EVE Online.. Been around for a few years you know.. And frankly, the similarities between EVE and AO are plentiful. Personally, my money (literally) is on Dual Universe .. “ EVE online whilst may have similarities is a completely different game from Albion. What the fuck. Zitat von Torkaz: „I…

• Any roadmap?

Beitrag

Zitat von Holoin: „Zitat von Nulfar: „Zitat von Holoin: „Why are people so desperate on getting a roadmap? My god the game just released a month ago, give the devs some time to relax, geez.Be patient. “ They've been relaxing throughout the entire beta and the launch of this shit show.The game is 20% constructed and you think they need to relax? We need a road-map so we can figure out if we want to leave now or later. “ Theyve been relaxing? How do you know that? Are you a coder? Do you know how …

• Zitat von Maxx: „Zitat von Nulfar: „This entire thread shows how fucking dumb this community really is. Shit communities = shit games in the end. This guy is making a serious thread and all the replies are about calling him an idiot. Get to fuck. Point of the video is that he'd of gotten away on foot if one guy didn't mount up and gone ahead of him. He couldn't have mounted up because he'd of gotten attacked, whereas the group of gankers can freely mount up and get an advantage. This means if it…

• Any roadmap?

Beitrag

Zitat von Holoin: „Why are people so desperate on getting a roadmap? My god the game just released a month ago, give the devs some time to relax, geez.Be patient. “ They've been relaxing throughout the entire beta and the launch of this shit show. The game is 20% constructed and you think they need to relax? We need a road-map so we can figure out if we want to leave now or later.

• Any roadmap?

Beitrag

Zitat von Azlen: „Zitat von RockPaperBazooka: „Zitat von Axolotl: „There will be a new roadmap, but right now I have no ETA on when it will be published. “ We are 60 days in and have a plethora of problems, with massive amounts of feedback here and on reddit. How is this possible? If you guys don't start painting the picture soon, population will continue to drop. There are about 900 QoL changes I can think of on my own, and there have been so many fantastic suggestions in the last 60 days (not …

Nulfar - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von PreacherFU: „I play the game knowing its half built game because i intend this to be my game for years to come an looking forward to when it`ll be 75% built, 90% built and eventually 500% built. Albion has great potential to develop and expand. Honestly name me any other MMO you can expect to still play in a year or two. “ Nobody said it doesn't have potential. For all you know they could make this game pay to win in the next few updates, so you can't say you'll be here in years to com…

Nulfar - - Rants

Beitrag

I propose a toast, to all those wankers who are defending Albion. The half-built MMO that everyone's actively playing (including myself) because they main PvP games and love full loot. Not because they want to or think the game is amazing compared to others, because there's no other ACTIVE full loot PvP game out there. Here's to you. I welcome all the hate replies. This thread is coming from somebody who puts money into this game, future money too. Although my point still stands.

• This entire thread shows how fucking dumb this community really is. Shit communities = shit games in the end. This guy is making a serious thread and all the replies are about calling him an idiot. Get to fuck. Point of the video is that he'd of gotten away on foot if one guy didn't mount up and gone ahead of him. He couldn't have mounted up because he'd of gotten attacked, whereas the group of gankers can freely mount up and get an advantage. This means if it's a chase scene, the person with th…

• Zitat von biSG: „WoW is the best PvE/carebear game in the gaming market because it has incredible amounts of PvE content. No middle/small scale studio can contest them in this respect because they are a multi-billion dollar company with 5+ top brands in the market. People saying something quite obvious, you are either too stupid or pretending to not understand. If you want a SAFE environment game with themepark features, go play wow. It is focused towards pve, their dev team is more than 1000 pe…