Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Jamin: „Zitat von Targun: „Zitat von H4n1baL: „@Targun Can you evaluate how much time that will cost us and if that is worth it for the number of cases? Thanks in advance We have multiple options (one of them being the correct display on a per player basis obviously). We simply have to see what is the most cost/benefit efficient. I'll keep you up to date once we have decided how to proceed going forward. - Lino “ Based of how long it takes you guys to fix critical UI fackup with craft …

• suggestion for round table

Gank - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

I'm about the round table. DEDEND HCE

• Spec is a bad feature, I've always been against it. But progression for time spent and encouraging open world activity needs to be a thing. Triple open world silver and loot chances imo. Fame may as well go up to because grindingis inane in this game.

• Just increase the boss reward at the end, that is all that is needed. IP caps are good, population is low, it takes time for the other 80% of the population the turbonerds ran out of HGs by taking 7.2/8.1 to filter back in.

• Zitat von Clu: „Zitat von Gank: „"players" We are all the same “ I've been developing games for over 5 years “ I had no idea. Thank you for helping see the reason behind some of the ideas in your posts.

• Zitat von Clu: „Zitat von ZaZii: „Zitat von Clu: „First, I do not think it's wise to listen to players. Players often do not know what they want. And when they are given what they want, they are not happy. But also it is not necessary to ignore them. It's like a doctor: you need to understand the cause of the symptom. The requests of players are a symptom, and the developer must understand the reason. Otherwise, you will treat cancer with analgesics (If you do what you are required players). “ B…

• Bolt caster's Shadow Nerfed Within last 24hrs?

Gank - - Bugs

Beitrag

IDK Dagother I feel like my game file is every so slightly different now than it was 24 hours ago....

• Zitat von Kinggeo7: „Well from all people 2 are the ones who can change the game,Fus and Nausk, well rounded players,solo players,beta players. BUT 2 players in 100 idk what they will manage to do ?! Good luck guys !! Geo07 “ Dumb

• Battlemount change info please!

• 2 Boltcasters are cancelling eachother out?

Gank - - Bugs

Beitrag

This is the bug most new stacking passives run into, and it has been fixed most recently for the new bow passive. Seems like an issue with their code or a way to prevent stacking identical effects, but it seems the scope encompasses all abilities, even damaging ones.

• You left us Boa!

• So, exploiter wins 3rd day in the row...

Gank - - Rants

Beitrag

You sound upset, its a fucking stupid rabbit event, reevaluate your life.

• Conflict OWNS OOPS big time.

Gank - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von YaayAlbion: „It's time to spice things up again. I see things getting tame and lame in albion. So that's why I make the statement, Conflict the guild/alliance OWNS OOPS big time. Who has an opinion about this matter? Does anyone disagree with the fact that Conflict OWNS OOPS big time? OOPS simply is no match for Conflict. For those who doubt this judgement, let's have a Conflict vs OOPS "Clash Of Non-Clash." (since it was already mentioned that OOPS can't withstand Conflict's might, it…

• Existing Accounts & Steam

Gank - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von LasTimelord: „To be honest, there is no point in playing if you want to go to Steam, for any new players thinking of getting into Albion, just wait till Steam release, then you won't lose any progress, as for original players, might be wise to abandon your account, if you have rares then save them and transfer when you get Steam, then delete your characters, and start a fresh. “ Just to be sure that there is no confusion:There is no be…

• So, exploiter wins 3rd day in the row...

Gank - - Rants

Beitrag

@Elsa Please stop trolling these poor kids.

• Existing Accounts & Steam

Gank - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von LasTimelord: „To be honest, there is no point in playing if you want to go to Steam, for any new players thinking of getting into Albion, just wait till Steam release, then you won't lose any progress, as for original players, might be wise to abandon your account, if you have rares then save them and transfer when you get Steam, then delete your characters, and start a fresh. “ Just to be sure that there is no confusion: There is no benefit for playing Albion through …

• Such an Elsa event, lmao Tormenting Albion players with 6d trolling.

• [POE] WARPATH is Recruiting!

Gank - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Weren't you guys in TRUTH like 24 hours ago? That is one quick turnaround, Syndic must be sweatin.

• The role of Battle Mounts

Gank - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Svetlogor: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Retroman: „Hey thanks for the feedback everyone, we are already looking at the battle mount cost at the moment and will likely decrease the required syphoned energy per mount in a future patch. To bring the cost more in line with the advantage a battle mount brings to a fight. Cheers, Retro “ The mobility change along with the dmg removal seems to have rendered them almost useless. They might need more speed(ballista too) just to make them viable …