Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 551.

• Poll: Alliance Feature

Vindrax - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Vindrax: “Under this new system, we basically have to make a choice of do we value the community of members we have or do we want to be competitive in ZvZ's and holding territories? ” This. ” Not true - this is what the old (current, pre-Alliance removal) system encourages. And point sharing is to blame. All "weaker guilds" (your so-called "community") got kicked out of alliances who want to be competitive in ZvZ and hold territories -…

Quote from JonahVeil: “How is this ANYTHING but positives? All I see is a bunch of people who have gotten REAL cushy in the safezone, I'm sorry, BLACK ZONE and don't want to lose their footing. This is a full loot, pvp MMO, risk vs reward, I'm sorry you guys forgot that, but it's time for a god damn shake up, and some risk back in the game. ” I can only speak from the perspective of my guild, but this cap definitely hurts us in pretty big negative way. We're a part of a smaller alliance (BEE) wh…

• Quote from Xezqez: “Quote from Vindrax: “Predictions of what is going to happen post this change (will come back to see how accurate these are): - Mega purge of guild rosters for non-top end guilds of their alts, casual and newer members into "Academy" guilds. Entrance standards for guilds will be raised and more players placed into academy based guilds hoping for their chance to join a main guild. - Stricter enforcement of play times and regular purges of inactive members going forward by guild…

• Predictions of what is going to happen post this change (will come back to see how accurate these are): - Mega purge of guild rosters for non-top end guilds of their alts, casual and newer members into "Academy" guilds. Entrance standards for guilds will be raised and more players placed into academy based guilds hoping for their chance to join a main guild. - Stricter enforcement of play times and regular purges of inactive members going forward by guilds. Prepare for CTA spreadsheets and close…

Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Vindrax: “. The smaller guilds are going to be the ones screwed because now it's significantly harder for them to "team up" with other guilds. ” or theres gonna be more independent small guilds since they wont be forced to join an alliance creating competitive environment between themselves ” So when the 300 man guild comes for the territory the 25 man guild took on reset day, they're just going to beat them away with their superior skill? So the smaller indepen…

I don't think removing alliances solves anything and I think it would be most damaging specifically to smaller guilds. What is going to happen? We're going to see guild mergers into 300 person guilds where if you're not a part of one of these "mega guilds" you essentially are going to be irrelevant as a guild. At least now with an alliance, you can have a 30-40 man guild and be a part of a larger alliance, whereas having 300 people under one guild is going to be a significant advantage. Because …

• MAGA just having some fun in 4.1 [url]https://www.youtube.com/w…mA&feature=youtu.be[/url]

• Quote from Vexryn: “Hey! What city are you guys now based out of? ” Probably useful information... we're based out of Lymhurst and currently a part of the BEE alliance.

• The great escape [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cF_z2uo5wA[/url]

• MAGA presents, biggest baited brimmy of Queen: [url]https://www.youtube.com/w…PY&feature=emb_logo[/url]

• Quote from Eltharyon: “We're observing quite a high amount of Hideout destruction in the second placement phase. This is fine if a Hideout is actually being placed offensively. However, this is causing quite a lot of grief amongst the smaller guilds who are just trying to get a Hideout placed somewhere in the open world. ” I fully agree with the understanding of smaller guilds wanting to just get hideouts down, but I think you're missing the mark on why (at least some) people are destroying hide…

• Death fame tracking

Vindrax - - Bugs

So it seems like recently the bug was fixed for some of us long time players where our total kill fame on the Albion killboards was reset back in September and we basically had to start over in our stat tracking. The killfame appears to be fixed, but it seems like the death fame tracking wasn't fixed at the same time. Is this something that will be fixed in the future? I realize that this is probably a pretty low priority fix, but for those of us that like to do our own stat tracking, it's a bit…

• Spears are also really solid in smaller scale engagements fights, I definitely don't mind having them on my team for those. They have the ability to put out a lot of single target pressure and they can get up into people's faces in smaller scale fights and just obliterate a locked down clothie. But I since they're not viewed as a ZvZ viable weapons lacking the major potential of other melee weapons such as galas, halberds, etc... this leads to less people faming them up, which leads them not bei…

• Quiting due to disrespect

Vindrax - - Rants

I don't condone the comment, but there's a lot of toxicity in almost every online game. If you're seriously quitting though, can you give me co-owner access to your island and any stuff you don't want?

• Big things coming for the Queen patch ahead. If you'd like to be a part of building something new and a part of an (intentionally) underdog community, check us out. New videos coming soon

• I barely craft, but the few times I do, I find this annoying as well. Really should be changed somehow.

• This is probably too late, because I just thought of it this morning... but claiming costs for territories should be removed for the remainder of this season. We're talking right now about massing up for the resets happening this week, and intentionally not claiming the territories (but killing the bosses for the siphoned energy) because it's not worth claiming a territory for 24 hours for a million silver. Not sure if this has been considered, but claiming costs should be temporarily suspended.

• Happy new year! MAGA is open for recruitment for the Queen update!

• Happy Friday!

• The latest installment of the Quazar's Luckbox 2v2 HG's saga: [url]https://www.youtube.com/w…b8&feature=emb_logo[/url]