Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Coming from other games with open world territory conquest and no alliance system, the alliance system has to go. Our alliance system kills a lot of the fun interactions that a game like this would normally have. We have too many options to create stability, reduce drama, reduce opportunities for betrayals, there's just too much rigidity. The content in a game like this is the players, you shouldn't tie the player's hands so tightly. In the current system we have to do so little diplomacy, and o…

• I think polling on this topic is not useful. People think they want the debuff to make 100 mans non-viable, but the result would be terrible. It will make the game overly difficult for large groups who just eat the debuff, and it will make the game overly frustrating for both sides with large groups who feel forced to cheese the debuff. The problem is alliance size, no amount of tinkering with debuffs will ever make the game play well. All these debuffs do is make the game inconsistent. Negotiat…

• The mobs are not tuned correctly. Open world normal avalonian mobs should be much easier to kill in gathering gear. No one wants to be involved in constant 2-4 minute PVE fights while gathering, it makes absolutely no sense to have these mobs in the current state. The invasion theme shouldn't be such a constant frustration. The game has to be playable, these avalonian mobs are so poorly designed and poorly thought out that it's basically a bug that killed a whole season and made the game populat…

• This avalonian content is really badly made. You could have gotten the theme of an invasion by a new faction across without ruining the entire black zone game experience for a whole season. Really lost a lot of faith in SBI over this, there's obviously not one single employee left who cares about this game or plays this game to leave the game in this state for this long. If you don't want people playing then just close the service down so we can move on as a group already, please. Killing it off…

• No more monopolies? This is heresy! Good changes

• The game was not really playable at any point during the first day of free to play. Not really complaining, but maybe the login queue wasn't quite strict enough. I tried to go out and do a bit of pvp at 4 or 5 different times and every time the entire population of the world was just moving in big chunks. A group of players would be stationary and then just teleport 40 meters, then be stationary and then teleport 40 meters. The game is too dynamic with too much penalty for dying to have such pro…

• Stuck at endless loading screen

• I think the RD fame is in a pretty good place. It is strong compared to the rest of the game, but the pace of progression while doing RDs is still pretty acceptable. Leveling specs still takes a really long time. Surface mobs and fixed dungeons would feel better if they were brought in line with RDs. There's no special challenge to RDs that should make them be 5x more rewarding than the rest of the game. If anything they are significantly safer than surface farming and not much more dangerous th…

• I gave up on playing on Android. I bought a tablet specifically for Albion, but was disappointed with the logistical nightmare of updating the client every day. My tablet's wifi and storage aren't very fast so it's 30 minutes of patching every time I want to log in, complete waste.

• Every group I've been in since Oberon launched has had two persistent problems: Random name plates either disappearing entirely or appearing at incorrect locations Abilities being locked out until the chat bar is opened and closed These two things are happening to nearly everyone. Our healers are also constantly complaining about the party UI resetting every time we change dungeon levels. Seems to be a fair few UI glitches to sort out :>

• Loving the new update, I've lost count on how many dungeons I've done in the last few days, dozens or more. This is an excellent step in the right direction. One big thing I would like to see changed is cape availability. There has always been this huge disparity with cape tier and gear tier. I feel kinda stuck using T4.1-T5.1 capes because that's the tier of cape that is in line with my other slot's T8s as far as cost. It just feels bad to be using such low tier weak energy regen items all the …

• Delete alliances entirely, but remake how territory control works. Imagine a system like this, inspired by BDO's node warring: Each individual territory has a specified day of the week and time it can be contested, and a fixed maximum team size that can contest it There should be variety of team sizes in each tier, from around 25 to 250 and IP scaling related to the territory tier from around 700 in T3 to unlimited in the most valuable tiers. A guild can select to contest one territory per day. …

• The increased rewards are a step in the right direction, but there's some simple things that could be done to make them a broadly better experience. A losing streak is too demoralizing and creates several problems. There's no incentive to play a match that doesn't seem like an easy win and too many people just sit in spawn. Give people who play harder matches rewards for participating. Every other match you run into people who concede the match in one or two engagements even though the fights ar…

• Less brutal maintenance schedule, daily is way too much Android update process is a nightmare, mobile updater when?