Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• As an experienced ZvZ player for many years and multiple-times previous NDA tester, I wanted to give some criticism and feedback for the NDA balance changes that were updated today. First of all, let me start off by saying that some of these changes are completely unnecessary and affect the wrong parts of the game. Although I would like to talk about all the changes in one go, I will just focus on one that I particularly dislike, so the post will be just quick and easy to go over and not be too …

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Quote: “he probably doesn't care because its their choice lol. they just want to avoid blame/backlash, ” Actually we think it makes a huge difference why and how a player quits playing with an Alliance. If we simply restrict the number of players in an Alliance, we create a single "super group", which will consist of the most active, combat focused players. This group will then attempt to retain as much territory as possible, likely succeeding in holding large chunks of la…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Headquake: “they can put 100 % silver debuff all serious player will not give a fuck anyway . We make money from crafting , ganking , loot in dungeon etc.. 20 % fame debuff . Run one avalonian dungeon all 7 day pouf its 10 % wich is a fucking joke in exchange of owning all the t8 -t7 farming zone of the map. This round table is ridiculous , they probably ask the same player that are disgusting all small aliance rolling 400 vs 100 everyday . ” Here is a breakdown of t…

• Really fantastic change, but I never expected this to be implemented mid-season? It seems kind of strange to do it at this time, and not next season as a fresh start. I also strongly feel this should have been implemented and polled BEFORE Queen so people knew what they are getting into before they build their 'permanent' hideouts. Anyways, I'm glad this change is being made regardless. It's also interesting to see the responses some bigger alliance leaders gave to this change.

• Quote from Shevarage: “The real reason people don't use 8.3 in open world it's because it's way to expensive comapred to the benefit and the cost of 8.2 excellent. Let's be serious here for a second. The price of 8.3 gear never was due to HCE, it's due to the fucking IP cap introduced at the realse making gear quality really strong comapred to tier increase. People liking it or not, HCE is part of the game and the economy. It also give some love to some gear that's otherwise not even consider an…

• I think the feedback is obviously very biased towards a tiny subset of players doing high level HCE. If anything, the new transmutation changes are going to reduce high level gear value anyways. I don’t think high level gear being valued less is a bad idea at all. Relic items are still going to be very expensive, and other gear being cheaper means more people are willing to take it out into the open world and risk losing it. Currently all this super high level gear is sitting in people’s invento…

• Some more points thanks to my friends and guild mates: AoO escalation is a cool boss mechanic that discourages bringing a lot of people. A lot of the bosses don't have time to use their abilities, especially in lower tier maps because you kill them so quickly. On rare heretic boss (weeping mines) its cool that the attack does the initial drop damage and then the AoE explosion damage. 7.3 maps are only marginally better than 8.0 (normal open world T8 dungeons) in terms of fame. The expected fame …

• Hello there! I've ran many dungeons on the test server with friends and guild mates, including three 8.3, one 7.3 and multiple 8.0 maps. Apart from that, I've ran many open world randomized dungeons in T8/T7 zones for roughly 10 hours with various groups. I have also tested running in HCE-equivalent gear, 8.0 / 7.1 gear with relics and 6.1 budget gear without expensive relic weapons and armors. From these experiences I want to share some of the changes I would like to see to make randomized dung…

• Quote from Cathair: “@AstroTF First iteration of the battle tracker is deployed: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c15064efa63dbe64218b5b56c It actually might be a bit too verbose (especially for larger battles), but it is a start. I will start thinking about a formula for an MVP player/guild. Suggestions are welcome! ” Looks great! You can probably remove a spacing by combining the information. Eg: Blue Army (13) - Fame: 314k - Kills: 2 - Deaths: 2 Or shorten it like Blue Army (13) - F: 314k - K: …

• Great job on the website! A lot of people, including me, are using it a lot. I personally use your battles page a lot because the statistics are much more useful than the official albion battle page. A lot of larger guilds in the game use a battleboard bot like the one: G4iue2N.jpg It would be insanely awesome if you could make something similar like this, but with a few changes. Things to still show: - Total numbers per alliance - Total kills, deaths and fame per alliance - Most valuable player…

• Looks very nice to start with, but a lot of small things could be added. Some suggestions: - Restart button - Start / Stop button - Better visual layout > Add options for displaying/hiding specific numbers (eg checkbox for hiding healing done) > Visual representation of DPS / HPS (damage bars) > Rounded to integers or 2 decimal points. No reason to use floats for displaying dps. You can use fixed point arithmetic for this. I can update this comment with new suggestions as I use the program.