Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 391.

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Hi there, please be aware that the total value of items has not changed- the items you get will trade for roughly the same value on the market. That said, here's our reasons for this change: Before the patch, many players complained, that they would sometimes find high value chests which contained no items. This is because these chests were set up to drop only high value items, and if there were no high value items available on the Black Market, where all Albion Loot items…

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Quote from fballarino: “Why do we have T6 crap in T8 maps now ? ” Tier 6 resources were re-added back into Tier 8 clusters because this was requested by many players. Do you have any concerns about this change? Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Wtf are those resource changes, jesus... it just keeps getting worse. Pissed I wasted so much LP on T8 tree gathering now. ” This feedback is directly based on the feedback collected from various gathering players who were unhappy about T7/T…

• Not making good money or even close to what you would risk for the fame run isn't good at all... that loot is complete trash. ... I didn't PvE before because it wasn't worth it, now looking at this, I won't be going anywhere near a fame farm. Jesus, who thought this was a good change? Here's loot from an 8.1 solo dungeon map: reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…_loot_change_81_solo_map/

• Wtf are those resource changes, jesus... it just keeps getting worse. Pissed I wasted so much LP on T8 tree gathering now.

• Patch 3 is Here

Robinhoodrs - - News & Announcements

Items and Silver gained are now tracked separately in the combat log: "Loot" channel now only displays items when picked up. New "Silver" channel created. Both can be enabled or disabled as desired. Thank you Mo!

• NAPs will exist, yes, we know that... but how guilds handle themselves in ZvZ's will be massive here, there's very few guilds that have experience fighting alongside a "red" NAP'd guild in the same zone in the same fight, those guilds will flourish even more after this change. I wish all the other guilds the best of luck and it's going to be a very rough few weeks of you guys learning and teaching your members how to act and not just fire randomly at a red nametag now. I like this change, I like…

• - How did the gameplay in this Invasion Day compare to the previous ones? Very smooth. FPS was boosted, I was sitting around 30-40 in full zone capped ZvZ's which is a massive improvement from before. No rubberbanding issues from what I could see. - Did you experience any overarching problems or things that are holding back gameplay? Zerg buff needs changing (which I know is being talked about) but I also want to add that massive large scale ZvZ's is something a lot of people came to this game f…

• Siege a castle with that BEAST!

• I remember when gathering was fun... now it just seems like a wasted trip outside of my Hideout. When you go one hour and find just enough wood to refine into 6 planks, you know something is broken with this system.

• Carebear?

Robinhoodrs - - General Questions & Discussions

With this feature they really should've removed the 'A-out' feature, now everyone gets a warning inside the dungeon and time to switch to PvP ready spells. And then add a Totem Pole at the end of each floor by the boss to A-out with.

• b8625ffed8cb0f6eb8914c050424ad39.png A small bug, but a bug nonetheless.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, the buff is to prevent people from following you out of the settlement, but it will not persist after zoning to the new cluster. ” Before it carried through into the new zone and lasted until around the middle of the map, this was a great feature.Now you'll just have people have naked scouts sitting on the entrance from the town and call out anyone that zones out... I think this needs to be re-worked back to allo…

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, the buff is to prevent people from following you out of the settlement, but it will not persist after zoning to the new cluster. ” Before it carried through into the new zone and lasted until around the middle of the map, this was a great feature. Now you'll just have people have naked scouts sitting on the entrance from the town and call out anyone that zones out... I think this needs to be re-worked back to allow you be carry the invis through into the new zo…

• Castles Feedback

Robinhoodrs - - Feedback Testserver

From what I heard, castles will go back to ticking points at the time of their zone prime time.

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Neef: “I love the people who think that taking away the 20+ nodes and giving us 2 stack nodes but x2 more think that there will be more t8. Lets be real even if there is x2 more losing 21 stacks on a node thats like 10 nodes per 1 node of the old. Do you really think they added 10x the nodes in a zone? I don't think so. Respwn time is 10.8 hours for 1 stack with a total of 23.6 hours for a full 2 stack node therefor there would have to be 10x the t8 nodes in a zone…

• So I logged on today after taking a nap and it's 18:15 UTC, I run to Blighted Bog to gather and find myself a T8.2, T8 and T7.2 and 5 T7 trees, just in that zone alone. I run around a little more and check both Flesheater and Sapwood for another 3 T7.1 and 9 T7 trees... how can people argue that there's no nodes of this tier out there to gather past a certain time, if you take the time to look around you'll find them. OH and I had a fight vs another gatherer over the 7.2 node, something that won…

• Avalonian Cloth: HelmetBeam that interrupts and deals magic damage. - Insert feedback here - Avalonian Cloth ArmorTarget: SelfKnockback aura around the caster. - Insert feedback here - Avalonian Cloth ShoesTarget: selfChannel. Increases Movespeed by 50% and grants immunity to slows and roots. - Insert feedback here - Avalonian Leather HelmetTarget: Increases your resistance and damage depending on your enemy's weapon for 5s. - Insert feedback here - Avalonian Leather ArmorTarget: EnemyIncreases …

• Thank you for listening and finding a middle ground so quickly. Any thought taken on the resource world bosses rework into T8 mega nodes in the future as well?

• Dunno why you think currently you find no T8 nodes past an hour or so after downtime, I just ran to Badbury Bog and found three T8 trees up. I also find countless T7 trees when searching zones, the new changes will just make a lot of people stop gathering I fee like... nobody wants to find a node with 1 or 2 ticks of T8 and then carry on searching around the zone. I also had two fights today over a T8 tree, which I wouldn't of had if these changes were live... because you hit it twice and carry …

• I really really HATE this change, I hope SBI walkback on this change. Instead they should have the T7 & T8 nodes spawn randomly in a 24 hour period for T8 and 12 hour period of T7. And the timer changes after 'X' amount of days or something to mix things up... but keep the 27 tick T8 nodes. This new system is BAD!