Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 134.

• A SUGGESTION: Because this is a MAJOR change and many guilds need to rethink their small alliance.. COULD YOU PLEASE REACTIVATE A FREE ISLAND MOVE. We will very likely need to rethink our “home base” depending on who we link up with. There will certainly be NAPS, and well organized alliances now will try to hold on in this way, but have you ever tried to fight ZvZ with NAP buddies outside of your alliance. It is incredibly difficult to prevent friendly fire and causes a lot of confusion.

• It’s a free market. If leather is so hard to gather now, that just means it’s price will explode.

• [5. February 2020] Queen Patch 2

Bigboyz - - Patch Notes

Wait, didn’t the changes to /suicide and BZ home bindings make it into this patch??? It’s already been announced and widely praised as needed ASAP. I thought the next patch was to have the temporary fix suggested by the devs in the forum.

• Dagger Pair Bug

Bigboyz - - Bugs

The dagger pair is said to have 75% armor resilience penetration, similar to the rest of the dagger line. The math works perfectly on my claws. But on dagger pair, the armor passive penetration is broken. As an example, one can buff up the slit throat E with various buffs like Druid robe obsessive burst and sunder armor charges. However, when I duel someone the actual slit throat damage does NOT incorporate the proper 75% armor penetration, instead it is far far less. Something is wrong. I’ve ch…

• I hear your point. And I think that you understand mine. I just disagree with you. An autoattack on a mob should not reset your CRIM for 2 minutes. The great zalrenic agrees with you though so what can I say, i just think you’re both wrong In the groups that I gank with... if we get a tic on you... and you’re alone... you’re dead. You can’t wait to ensure that chasers tap you first, you must evade the stuns and roots and all that. I do understand your opinion now that you’ve stated it more clear…

• In the very long run - the only way games like this can survive is to exponentially increase both Spec as well as mob fame over time. That way, new players can gain so much PvE fame in a short time as to not be eternally 2 years behind everyone else, and old players don’t feel like they have no goals anymore. During this next year, I would fully expect to see either t9/t10 or extra magic levels (.4 .5 and .6) that require essentially going through the tiers again like in alpha. Maybe beta 1? Kee…

• Pest Lizard Fix Required!

Bigboyz - - Feedback & Suggestions

@Owlsane @owensssss. No. You’re not getting it. I fully agree that a spit should put you in combat. Taking down a pest lizard is somewhat tougher than a normal lizard but not crazy hard- you just need one bloodletter player to get ahead and steal the spit and then the rest of the group attacks like normal. The problem is not that. The problem is, as I originally stated, the freaking CRIM timer being reset to 2 minutes is a broken mechanic. Resetting a 2 minute timer makes it 100% impossible to e…

• Why are you riding a t3 horse on the test server? Sadistic!

• Claw Chaining Nerf

The problem with your ideas gaheris is that claws aren’t the only daggers weapon. When you buff the Q and W you’d be buffing bloodletter, which is already arguably OP. It’s already the most mobile weapon build in the game. I do agree with original poster though that CHAIN claws should be somehow nerfed. The claw E itself is a beautiful option that should not be touched. It is powerful. And there are powerful counters to it. Well-balanced.

• Sea Expansion

It would be fantastic. I have also told people as a start it would be fun to have mobs that jump up out of the sea at you. Maybe alligator-like creatures. It would certainly liven up fishing!

• Pest Lizard Fix Required!

Ok, so I do a lot of both gathering and ganking in this game. There is a major problem with pest lizard that needs to be fixed. So if you are chased (or chasing) someone on a pest lizard on any fast mount (swiftclaw, wolf, nothing special needed), every time the lizard spits on a mob (PvE) while being chased and the chasers run into the venom it automatically resets your 2 minute CRIM timer and you cannot zone into a realmgate. I have a video where I was being chased by a 4 man gank group. They …

• holy moly I didn’t realize this was such an old thread.

• It comes to the same answer, but I have always calculated it quickly as damage actually taken = raw damage * (100/[100+armor]). Also, very useful, if you open up your inventory and click the little arrow that points to the left, they have all of your actual real-time stats. So if you want to try out a spell, such as a debuff, you can watch your damage taken or CC resistance in real time. As to your follow up question, the formula still holds. I.e. actual time spent in Stun for instance = raw stu…

• My main concern is that this mode of low-tic t8/t7 gathering was already tried during beta. People hated it. It sucked.

• Fusion is correct, but keep in mind that all islands will be movable with everything still on them in about a month when Queen is released. This option will be for every island and for a limited time. You can move with buildings up and chests full.

• Ok, I see that, after you commented on it, they added the note that t7 nodes will have 3 tics and t8 nodes will have 2 tics and there will be more nodes around with somewhat faster spawn times. Still no explanation or hint for why this was done was given. My hypothesis: I think they are trying to kill two birds with one stone (pun). 1) reduce the times where there is 0 t8 nodes up on a map. More people have access to less t8 popping up. It is definitely frustrating to gear up for t8 gathering an…

• I went out to check the new magical stone and discovered this massive omission in communications.

• Why was there no heads up about this? On the test server, all the t7/t8 mat nodes have been reduced to 3 tics. This is a major game change and there was no heads up on this. Is it for real? And why?

• Item migration

Bigboyz - - General Questions & Discussions

Ok thanks. This indicates then that within those Terri chests, “guild” tabs will go to the guild who bought them, and the personal and battlevault tabs will go to the personal city bank of each player. While I am relieved about this... boy, I foresee a AH market crash, particularly on the value of mats.