Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 267.

• Remove Dash when Rooted

Tempei - - Feedback & Suggestions

SBA has a long history of not being consistent,if they allow this to go on and deem this as working as intended,then allow people to cast spells while being silenced but don't allow their effect to go off and put it on cooldown.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “No - remove the incentive Based on numbers of assist that was not affected by Zerg buff / debuff last 10 mins give increased trash rate ” but what about taking down a battle mount transporting resources between towns, should I be penalized for bringing a team to kill the guy or am I suppose to figure out how to solo kill a battlemount?

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “What about if u knock down in yellow zone you become immune to executions? That solves it all, and is the least to change? Look, current abuse is red knock down faction flag. Faction flag is helpless, enemy faction flag gets called in to execute U break this chain as soon as red knocks down in yellow faction flagged it gets while knockdown and standup immunity to execution.. Done ” I'd just tell my team to run a couple of great arcane ,judicator boots,smoke bomb helmet to…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Tempei: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Tempei: “came back from a break when solo dungeons was the recent update and I have to say they killed solo/duo pvp for me with the amount of new mobs that clutter portal zones,but they did good with that shrine.Im hoping with the queen update they lower the clutter with avalonians to make roaming ganking viable for small groups and not cater to the everyday zerg ” Avalonian mobs are being removed with the Queen…

• honestly with that guardian helmet curses staff should get 11m range seeing how we are overexposed for the 1st 4 stacks just for it 2 b removed.It also removes grudge.

• 1h mace had a long E silence, that was amazing for ganking used to use it all the time after the victim gets dismounted, now it's dead content just like when we had a flail mace type weapon that knocks back on the e when you can just get a crossbow and get that E on a passive lol.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Tempei: “came back from a break when solo dungeons was the recent update and I have to say they killed solo/duo pvp for me with the amount of new mobs that clutter portal zones,but they did good with that shrine.Im hoping with the queen update they lower the clutter with avalonians to make roaming ganking viable for small groups and not cater to the everyday zerg ” Avalonian mobs are being removed with the Queen update. The invasion will be over. The event w…

• I agree with avalonian mobs cluttering maps,I noticed in black zones with a portal that you are never 2 screens away from a mob,this kills small group play and favors a zerg infested invisible ganking meta

• came back from a break when solo dungeons was the recent update and I have to say they killed solo/duo pvp for me with the amount of new mobs that clutter portal zones,but they did good with that shrine.Im hoping with the queen update they lower the clutter with avalonians to make roaming ganking viable for small groups and not cater to the everyday zerg

• ShogunEE, PvP Episodes!!

Tempei - - Video and Media Forum

Great fights IQ over numbers keep em comming

• Good job,looks like ya had fun!

• The game ia f2p now, banning is a bandaid.I wouldn't be surprised if this is part of big gold farming operation,since there is no entry fee but a internet connection.I myself experienced 2 speed hackers in my game time.

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/w…og&feature=youtu.be[/url]

• Quote from notsoaverageuh: “How can you counter the snipe shot other than hit your F button on your keyboard and start running? When i try to run, it always get me, the range is kinda big ” Yes the snipe shot range is long once it's channeled but its good for how long it is to cast it without any cast speed buffs. I use Snipe Shot Crossbow in a lot of my ganks and the counters to it is ridiculously long especially with buffs to other weapons in the game.From my experience this is a small list of…

• Quote from notsoaverageuh: “Quote from zerfaxx: “Snipe shot crossbow is such an awful weapon, it should be totally overhauled. Maybe instead of massive damage it could be an instant cast ability that pins targets to each other like a bola. Or a bolt shot that shoves people backwards in a straight line. If enemies hit knock into their allies, they are slowed for a duration. If alone, they would just be slowed for a minor duration or stunned if knocked into a wall or immovable object. Both would h…

• Quote from zerfaxx: “Quote from zerfaxx: “Snipe shot crossbow is such an awful weapon, it should be totally overhauled. Maybe instead of massive damage it could be an instant cast ability that pins targets to each other like a bola. Or a bolt shot that shoves people backwards in a straight line. If enemies hit knock into their allies, they are slowed for a duration. If alone, they would just be slowed for a minor duration or stunned if knocked into a wall or immovable object. Both would have gre…

• Noise eraser and sundershot put fill a niche that the crossbow desperately needed, i'd say rework caltrops to make it somewhat viable. Sunder shot is the only reason why Snipe Shot is so good, without it, you also nerf snipe shot in the process.

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf17K5PLww4[/url]

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “Quote from Tempei: “How can you say it's a hardcore game when the fear of losing all your gear isn't their for larger parties? If someone from a larger party demounts in front of me and i kill them, they should be punished by losing their gear,and by using your argument why should SBI persist on protecting larger groups,making their deaths less riskier,saying its ok to die because your team can just loot it.No ,hardcore game should punish any death by any1,you guys who …

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “This is a hardcore PvP game. If you want the loot from a body, fight for it. Don't run away and demand SBI keeps it safe for you. Also your totally ignoring the majority of the game. Most players aren't camping gates looking to get one kill on a group and then zone away for safety. Imagine you have any group fight or ZvZ. You could be winning the fight against a larger group, but some players still die, and with your mechanic despite winning you can't snag their gear. A…