Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• tell me why?

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Alemaoo: “nope, work play and earn your own. ” Fixed it for you .. its a game.

• king of albion

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Sounds like a terrible idea which I’ll go out on a limb and say will not ever be implemented, thank god.

• Hey there. More than happy to help ... I’ve placed and upgraded for a few people. Just add me in game. No payment necessary.

• Quote from qGoodLuckq: “b4d59fbe8bc22d265cbc3e2c2362dd42.png ” Hmmmm. You uninstalled on 17th how are you still getting kills on the killboard several days later? Is this an exploit? How are you doing this if you uninstalled??

• No. The game already has plenty of silver sinks and this would just create another. But what you propose would remove the gear sink and reduce trash rates severely. This is not what we need. Gear trashing is required for the crafting economy.

• There is already a guild cap (300 players) and yes the subject of alliance caps (and even abolishing alliances) has been discussed ad nauseam. Far to much to go into here but the devs are aware of the problem and looking at how to tackle the problem. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…28-Poll-Alliance-Feature/ This recent poll thread will help enlighten you forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ap-Test-on-February-26th/ and this thread should also bring you up to speed on the possible mitigation of n+1

• Quote from ValentinaClaudia: “At least would be awesome to see this mechanic tried out in the test server and see its effects ” They are not going to waste valuable dev time coding rubbish like this for the test server when it will never be part of the game on live. Never.

• It makes perfect sense why they aren’t a skin ... think about it.

• Quote from ValentinaClaudia: “I'm not trolling,i really think its a good ideea. For example : me and a friend party together and want to have some fun , then we use this mechanic to remain just one of us with an extra buff from the other who is disabled now ,we can easy go farm solo dungeons,or gank, or defend eachother better from a ganker, and other situations that i don't know yet, so its a usefull mechanic for SOME of people,i understand not all ofcourse. and we can switch when the other dis…

• Ability to Mail Silver

Quote from ValentinaClaudia: “Would be nice if the game would buy silver from players with real money ” Confirmed ... he's a troll.

• You have a lot to answer for regarding the new animal raising UI Mr Bokelmann

• Disarray confirmed?

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “First it needs get discussed and analyzed at Round table ” You are completely clueless of what happens on the round table, and consistently utter absolute nonsense about it. It just seems to be the object of your anger about a lot of things as you have no where else to direct it and are looking to apportion blame. But youre completely wrong due to your ignorance of the subject matter.It doesnt work the way you think it does. ” …

• Disarray confirmed?

Quote from Hollywoodi: “First it needs get discussed and analyzed at Round table ” You are completely clueless of what happens on the round table, and consistently utter absolute nonsense about it. It just seems to be the object of your anger about a lot of things as you have no where else to direct it and are looking to apportion blame. But youre completely wrong due to your ignorance of the subject matter. It doesnt work the way you think it does.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quick Fact Checks: 1) Top solo PVP videos - 60k to 80k views 2) Top solo Youtubers - 1k to 3 subs (1k+ and you become a YT partner) 3) Top ZvZ videos on YT - barely break 20k views (most dont go above measly 200 views) 4) Not a single pure ZvZ content creator with more then 1k+ subs (means not even a YT partner). Most don't break 200 subs, burn out and stop posting. ” Whilst I dont necessarily disagree with you, Im not sure YouTube videos are a good barometer to measur…

• @AdamSmith I am seriously starting to think that you are actually insane. Nothing else could explain why you are the saltiest, angriest, most triggered player on the forums. If you get this upset talking about a game I worry what real life is doing to you. You need medication.

• Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from AdamSmith: “there wont be anything aggressive that you can send this to banter ” Turns out they can. ” Personal hate lmao, let me guess since you are posting back to all my post with hate, are you part of big alliance? are you part of round table or cartel? are you gold seller ? ” As with pretty much everything you post, youre wrong again. I dont hate you in the slightest and this is an online forum about a video game, and not particularly i…

• Your characters will have been deleted because in July 2017 the game exited beta and make it’s official launch. All characters and progress were lost. However... if you create a new character (as we all did at launch) you will find all of your gold, premium time and rewards will be fully restored and waiting for you. As evas said it will be in your mail once you create a character. The only thing you’ve lost is any skill gain or items your previous characters crated/bought, as we all did at the …

• Quote from Neef: “I fucking knew we wouldn't get it today, Fuck me, Is it live yet? ” It’s been cancelled. 20% of people didn’t want it

• Wow. I’m all for a hefty fee to get your shit back but that’s crazy expensive. Seems way excessive.