Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Hello so most mmo right now has ocean activities you know Black desert Archeage. I wonder on the KINGS update (after QUEENS update) can they be able to add fishing boats there is a big ocean and it is so empty they can add like ocean farm underwater i mean some players like to just hop on a boat and get far away from blood and gore and just fish away all day all week open a beer eat spaghetti meatballs and hamburgers with midnight snacks of pizza. Oh man you can also sell some deep sleep music w…

• ALBION is like runescape and ultima online made a baby and sprinkled it with world of warcraft.

• who of you guys played old school runescape and the new runescape. I cannot deny that there is a runescapey with mix of ultima online feel to albion and sprinkled with world of warcraft. I hope that the Developers and Albion team will stick to the path they are taking now because i see a good future ahead on QUEENS update. More PVE-Solo activity content hopefully.

• Game is dead

aranin - - Rants

i don't know about the dead game part. I am coming back to the game. Been checking on youtube and forums about the new things on albion and i am liking it. seeing my wife this happy playing albion also makes me feel the same way. Her smile is back ever since the days of gunbound and ragnarok days. I wish i played when it was fully release on 2017 though. Count me in on the long road ahead. I am back for good!

• i hope on the KINGS update after the QUEENS update they can add up MARRIAGE where you can make laborers on t5 houses for free with your wife. but they go through infant toddler teens adulthood. you need to nurture them make them milk... okay thats enough the sims for today. i need to play now.

• I just came back to the game played it close to open beta did not play it on 2017 i had no idea it was release and had a wipe. NAME GONE* offfghh! Anyway watch youtube guides and new highlights to the game read the forums it took me 5days well 6 days as of today to catch things up on the game. Still not enought though. I really like the new updates. heck even my wife is still playing now she really encourage me to return and give albion another shot. I really like the updates they are making I j…

• Quote from BenaBun: “Hey and welcome back to Albion! Yes, the server was wiped during the official launch. You should still be able to claim any gold you purchased before that tho. The game has changed a bunch since 2015 and there is soon to be an update that is changing everything even more. Good luck out there! ” Hey BenaBun yeah i had it on a goofy account i mean when i played it I just made it to try the game and now i forgot that account and my forum account that is why i lost my name I rea…

• Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from aranin: “I will be playing maybe tomorrow with a new character and same name but with added letters since my name was taken ” Welcome back! When the game cam out of beta and officially launched in 2017, all characters were wiped. Players that had a forum account had their forum name reserved, to use on their character. I bet the original sharky was pissed ” OMG so thats why my name well it was my fault too since i did not log in the game i think the entire 2017-201…

• Hi Guys wow a lot has change on Albion i played this game when it was close and open beta 2015 . Stop playing for a while and now im back for good. I did not know there was a wipe? could not use my name now but its okay. Anyway really impressed with all the updates and changes. and boy oh boy cross platform is really good. I hope to make in game friends and some good old veterans to advice me on some new stuffs. I will be playing maybe tomorrow with a new character and same name but with added l…