Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• [RESOLVED] Server issues

Macanica - - News Archives

Quote from Mandragora: “Give the server a restart and no problem ” Age old IT trick just turn it off and back on if that doesn't fix it escalate it to an engineer.

Quote from Yibrahimovic: “Quote from Kneeger: “hmm going in crystal overcharge galatines go up the choke, server crash, come back it's over and galatines trash.... SBI when do you plan on paying us back for that? And pls none of that 2 days of premium bullshit this time.... ” Hi there, Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, we do not interfere with anything that would jeopardize the integrity of the player-driven economy. As such, we do not spawn items into the game. We know this is not the ne…

And she is down again.... if my girlfriend went down this many times in one night I would be a married man.

• And down we go again!

Macanica - - Feedback & Suggestions

So I came back because the game was looking and feeling like the alpha again and then..... I find out about the server crashing.... again and again..... Please fix it I am enjoying the game again. Thank you P.S. x2 fame month please --- I got some catching up to do.

has this been happening often?

• +1

• I also believe that the current flagging system should be reworked for the gain of the entire player base. this was a great idea that you even considered and then dropped? New Scouting Items!! This would allow solo player to avoid enemies, but they would need to have skill to use it correctly. So if it is skill they are lacking then that can be fixed and if not then they should not be playing. If you are going to say you want to cater to unskilled players to then I believe video games are doomed…

• Quote from mingaw: “im not carebear, i like to pvp as much as you do, but unlikely you and your gamer stereotype, i want to fight against other fighters, im not going for naked crafters and gatheres in green zones just because i can. the only reason someone would like to remove the safe zones are for killing nakeds gatheres and crafters. can you give more reasons to justify it?! or just just yelling carebear again with nothing else to improve?! ” Ill give you a reason. This is a hardcore game. E…

• Quote from Bercilak: “A few thoughts on that topic:- We want you to play our game for years and not only month - If progression is the only reason you are playing then we are doing something else wrong - The system is more or less very similar to the EVE system (the most successful sandbox MMO) - The bigger downside is that it can be a problem for new players when they join 2-3 years after release - Sidenote: I never received more positive PMs since the last days from people who really like it (…

• So been playing a once great game... And then this alpha happened. Why would you ever use the most hated system to ever be used in any game ever? Time gated progression? Who thought that was ever a good idea? So our entire guild quit the game because of the super dumb new feature you added. And guess what they were all your oldest members who have been giving you good feed back. Honestly if you release this game with this system a lot of your oldest fan base is going to leave. I know you want to…

• Not Recruiting

Macanica - - Guild Recruitment

Macanica is applying for a full time position smashing people!

• Haha that's me on the ox in the second video. We only lost like two guys out of 16 and in that cluster there were 40 other players... We were hiding while I scouted with the ox and then boom! Like 20 something dudes! We picked them off one at a time while I collected loot and then divided it after. It was a master plan. Join banished we are the shiznit.

• I've played the game last alpha on my lg g2. It works fine besides the fact that they were still optimizing the android client and it crashed a lot. But the game ran well on my phone I would not suggest it though. Its something I'd use at school or work to just resource gather. Don't try to PvP with your phone you will die.

• Templar guild

Macanica - - Feedback & Suggestions

sucks to suck man. Welcome to Albion! Don't trust no one! Hardcore game not for the faint of heart. You got money ganked.

• hmm.

• Why oh why do people feel the need to try and change the whole core mechanics of games right before launch... yes the devs are not dumb, and are fully aware of what can happen if new players feel like they are at a disadvantage. And if you bothered to actually research the game, you'd find that the devs here are looking at that and solving that issue. And the game is meant to be a full loot game for those of us who enjoy the extreme aspect. Im sorry you don't feel the same as us and that is fine…

• Stealth?

Macanica - - General Questions & Discussions

Just some more food for thought. (Sorry I am late to the party.) So it seems most people want a way to solo gather with out the op usage of a stealth skill. IDEA TIME! So make the skill a hide transformation skill. Ok so your mining t1 rocks and a horde is coming along so you quickly click the hide skill on your pick axe and boom you become a t1 rock. People can gather from you what you have in your inventory of the resource you have hidden as. What do you guys think? Its a hide skill. It has a …

• I see what your all saying. Yes I agree I am a pvp player and will also stab people in the back. @Noviscki thats where I was going with it all. Have some events that almost make it so hard to not want to stab your neighbor. Im just talking in the long run... Every game hits a peace time where players are more worried about pve grinding to gain the best gear. Sometimes forcing enemies to work together, when one guild gains enough resources they usually return to pvp with the best gear and wreck p…

• So first a question. If I have a founder pack and get all my founder stuff looted during alpha it comes back for launch correct? Ok and now on to the fun part me thinking.... give me time... So first idea I had was this idea that the world would balance out and the guilds would keep the world in check... So what if all the guilds stopped fighting and worked together to farm the world over and make t7 seem achievable to all? Second if this happens is there a system in place that will cause the gu…

• Can i just say this game is everything ive been wanting and waiting for? easy to play and has that touch of runescape but like 1000000000000 times better. Yes I compared AO to runescape... But literally this game is epic looking I cant wait to get into game and test this puppy out!