Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Inner Focus makes spear the fastest weapon in the game. But remeber it can be countered. Thats why its only played solo and small scale, where the chance of people bringing the counter is low. I think cutting numbers from 8% to 5% is an overnerf. The attribute would be almost 40% lower! I think its too much and u cut the spears too hard so that they wont be played at all. Please go from 8% to 6% at least and test this first instead of a radical nerf. And at the same time think of alternitives. T…

• Wir suchen unter anderem auch PvP-begeisterte Spieler, mit denen man den small scale content, Openworld wie HG, erleben kann Schaut vorbei

• Im worried about this plans. In fact more space doesnt solve any problems at their root and only helps short-term. Problems I see: 1. GvG szene will not get more diversity. It will be the same guilds and alliances contesting the new lands because they are accessible like the now existing lands. 2. New players will get camped at the portal zones and wont come to enter any further zones for the most, which is a problematic design imo. 3. Behind the portal zones there is so many of t4-t6 ressource …

• I know 1handed spear was in a too strong spot, mainly affecting gvg. Its sad cause i used too play him mainly openworld and this no longer feels good with the range nerf on E. It just feels clunky. Sometimes it doesnt hit when u feel it should hit on range edge. Conlcusion: 1handed spear has no more spot, where it shines. Revert the range nerf + maybe knockup nerf on E (the damage nerf still remains) and it will be on a good spot again. Ty

• Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “Quote from Azu_Raged: “Why are you taking away solo dungeons ???????????????????????? ” Stub dungeons (solo dungeons that are very short with one miniboss/boss at the end) had a very low occupancy rate (1 to 5%) compared to group dungeons (40 to 70%). To improve this situation we exchanged those stub dungeons (which made about 50% of all solo dungeons in outlands) with group dungeons. ” Some guys said it already earlier but i want to make it a clear point. The "low occu…

• Grüße, würde auch gerne wieder bei euch Einsteigen und ab ca. dem 20. Juli voll Durchstarten. Ich war schon am Anfang dieser Beta bei euch, bin dann aber schnell in die Inaktivität verschwunden.