Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 75.

• All I've heard is speculation that it is a future PvP dungeon.

• For clarification purposes, you've said that you get an extra chest for T4+ if you launch from a terri. Just to be clear, does that means that the rewards are DOUBLED for T4+ GvGs out of territories?

• Quote from Neef: “Offseason timers should be main season timers for 1-3 such a better system being able to do 1-3 each day. Hell low levels give like no rewards all the good shit increases super hard at the last few levels, They get all the monies fame and glory... ” I agree with Neef.

• Scrim system doesn't drop loot, doesn't give clan points, and doesn't provide non-zero sum wins. That's the only thing holding back that idea

• Quote from Redsaw: “Quote from Svenblade: “How about this: Would crystals work if every CGvG was a single elimination knock-out tournament? ” There's alot of flaws in that suggestion, for example, the party that gets knocked out is now left without content for the rest of the night. also, these tournaments could be fun from time to time as a community event but not as a continuous program. Also, I doubt you could even get 50 teams to commit to a time period that you're describing. My suggestion …

• How about this: Would crystals work if every CGvG was a single elimination knock-out tournament?

• Quote from Redsaw: “Quote from Seldom: “We have put a lot of thought into your replies and went over all of them. There were many great ideas that we will keep in mind. ” Cool, lets have the players decide how much they want to engage in 5v5 content then. Why are you limiting our content? There are actually players in this game, quite a few in fact, that exclusively want to do 5v5 content in the form of high risk 5v5 deathmatch. Why are you deciding for us that we can only enter such an instance…

• Quote from meem: “11/01/2020 - 21:00 UTC Sign up - 20:55 UTC Players - OnioNorAfk - lecik - Pajel - DicklessDwarf - meem youtube.com/watch?v=c3s6Ol9YAHM ” LOL @ that loot.

• Ya, I actually prefer to not nerf double healer beyond its current state. It's not OP, it's actually only "easy to learn, hard to master." Error 404 is the only team that ran it competitively post-nerf, AFAIK. I didn't find it to be particularly hard to beat post-nerf either. I personally think that off-meta, creative builds, shouldn't be nerfed just because they don't match the current prevailing meta. It makes the game more interesting, varied, and fun, when we encounter exotic builds and comb…

• Ya, I actually prefer to not nerf double healer beyond its current state. It's not OP, it's actually only "easy to learn, hard to master." Error 404 is the only team that ran it competitively post-nerf, AFAIK. I didn't find it to be particularly hard to beat post-nerf either. I personally think that off-meta, creative builds, shouldn't be nerfed just because they don't match the current prevailing meta. It makes the game more interesting, varied, and fun, when we encounter exotic builds and comb…

• Why don't you guys change crystals to be like the proposal here? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…limination-knock-out-tou/

• Quote from Neef: “Yes I understand its broken or seems to be broken but I don't think the devs will bring real change intil its been on live for atleast a week or so. ” I think I've come up with a proposal that addresses all of the concerns, EXCEPT for the concerns relating to bad timers: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…knock-out-tou/#post982711

• As it is now: You sign up for a crystal, fight a single match against one team. The proposal: You sign up for a crystal, every team fights in a tournament (knocked out if they lose), until only one team is left. Why? CGvGs are too short and infrequent, lasting about 7-15 minutes. Having a longer set of a series of fights every night, in a short timespan, would be much, much, more fun. How it would work: If 50 teams enter CGvG in a time slot: 25 matches, leaving 25 teams left. 12 matches (highest…

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Svenblade: “This isn't complex.We lost GvGs. We get different timeslots and rewards for CGvGs. I hope you are intelligent enough to infer the implications. ” Lol? Crystals system is totally different with it having 3 Cgvgs per day and more on other days with some days having what 5 that day?. Yes we lost terri gvgs but you could only Terri GVG on 1 char 1 time a day inless it was a zone next to it or a retail. Current Cgvgs are 2 time slots per day. Waymore spread ou…

• Quote from Neef: “Remember that Queen hasn't even hit live servers yet and nothing in this game is set into stone, If its a problem once live Im sure it can or will be fixed or addressed and giving that we will have real feed back from a system that is being Used (Currently I don't think many people are doing Cgvgs on the test server so this doesn't count). The point is we need to see the system in action before they can make more changes for the better because if we havent even seen the system …

• Quote from FrozenIce: “Quote from Svenblade: “^^^^^^^ Rewards are being nerfed for the median team, by far. There's no economic or especially season point incentive to field more teams. ” The point of my post was to illustrate that this is not only the median team that is getting nerfed. It is literally every team except the top ~5 teams. The top teams only have to commit to playing the game for 4 days to get 110k points. As a gvger, why would I play any other day? (500 T6 + 1000 T7) * 5 players…

• ^^^^^^^ Rewards are being nerfed for the median team, by far. There's no economic or especially season point incentive to field more teams.

• Quote from Norgannon: “@Ravenar, @tabooshka they will see how everything works when Queen comes out, I'm sure that if necessary, they will make adjustments. ” I'm 28, and I've been playing games all of my life. I've heard this argument every time a bad dev decision was being, predictably, made.

• Quote from SirAchtung: “thx for killing 5 vs 5 content. 1 cvg in day vs random peoples from carleon in 4/1 gear. NICE !!!! If u swap gvg for zvz u must give all peoples who play this game for 5 vs 5 content equal activity, ” My multiple paragraphs were probably summarized more succinctly, if also more abrasively, in this single sentence.

• Quote from Seldom: “Thank you all for your feedback and happy new year! We have put a lot of thought into your replies and went over all of them. There were many great ideas that we will keep in mind. Crystal League will develop over the coming seasons, as participation and demand will show us how to adapt. Here are the final adjustments: ----------------- ” While I'm glad that you guys aren't dismissing those of us that asked for more than more than 1 match per day, per timeslot, I'm confident …