Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

• My visuals will actually appear in albion realm. Danger has no limits. Let one be prepared while one still can.

• Quote from Elsa: “Thank you for the submissions of the amazing runs, everyone! The fastest time, that of 40:15, goes to not one but two groups: ZORN and Black 0rder. Since you both share the 2nd place, we technically don't have a winner and so nobody receives any rewards... Just kidding - we will of course reward players in both groups Each player in the winning group will receive 3 months of Premium Status - congratulations! Now we come to random draw winners, where each takes home 3750 Gold: (…

• crystal gvgs is developing itself as the icying on the cake. The extra bit. Very nice.

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Thisaoplayer - - Small Talk

1/10 for that. I've definitely already been more creative. My avi is work in process. You aren't even trying to be creative.

• Ruins and memories

Thisaoplayer - - Forum Banter

Avalonians have changed from buddies into minions. Not less dangerous. Not less spooky. Not less fearsome. - - - By the way, the old creep with the candle light isn't actually a real Avalonian. But no one in the world can get him back to his senses, and tell him he isn't one. Just try to stay polite, or ignore, but not totally ignore, that would be rude. Best tell 'em to get away. Like shoo shoo. It's waaayyy beyond bedtime old chap. Could also be that the old guy is a drunk Santa, but definitel…

• Avalonians won't have holidays. They will use this off-guard moment of albionians, to maximize their efforts. Be aware of this. No holidays in outlands.

• Avalon Age Chronicles

Thisaoplayer - - Chronicles of Albion

bit by bit we get to know more about what these Avalonians actually are, and what they are up to. Not much good they have taken with them. They enforce their will upon the realm, take control of what they can get their hands on to. Only evil can be behind this. What's worse, they already gathered forces in even greater power with me, without their consent, is there no end to this evil? Predictions are, things get even worse from here.

• With the upcoming downfall of outlands, awaiting the rise of new outlands, Avalon Age is here. It turns out to be evil is at work in albion realm, that is not just my work. Other forces are responsible. Events worth mentioning will be written down in these Chronicles.

• but remember, the Avalon Empire will turn out to be a side show. Bigger danger is growing and massing in its shadows.

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Thisaoplayer - - Small Talk

6/10. Cuz bored. Can't say it is a brilliant avatar. But, it is my avatar. By default that's a 6/10 for me. Even though it is time for me to be creative with paint again. At the very least i wish to add some color. Gotta be working on that.

• Ruins and memories

Quote from xcruciful: “Your dark dream only began. Shredded in nothingness, like a lost memory... fear will chill your bones...runnn like you need to save your life to keep a memory. Or you will be forgotten. And, I will give you the wrong piece of metter. ” very similar will be what will happen with albion, once Avalon Empire shows muscles. Sharpen that sword already. It is recommended. Spooky indeed.

• and so, it turned out to be, that i've made a one-sided deal with the Avalon Empire. Danger is growing. Danger is real.

• these are merely Avalonian peasants, meaningless minions y'all are facing in pve atm. Not so easy will it be once the Avalon white tiger shows teeth. - - - What you think? Y'all prepared? Cuz you don't. - - - Say ye If you think you prepared. Say ne If you think you not prepared.

• glad to see Avalon Empire shows up.

• Trade me your loot for mercy

well but, Better don't attempt to trade with the Avalon Empire. They will only have a broadsword to trade with you.

• Ruins and memories

Now that i have a one-sided deal with the Avalon Empire, i do hope they will show some force. Peace and quiet in albion have had their longest moments.

• It's been fun!

there is a little disappointment in my replies. I just flexed my banter muscles and you already throw the towel into the ring.

• nice. Let's see what the Avalon Empire will bring into albion.

• zero loyalty and steal. These are skills that oftenly go together.

• It's been fun!

hmm, your leave is accepted. You've been dismissed. Go in peace. Already you giving up?