Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

• Color Blind Mode

Dalton - - Feedback & Suggestions

Devs could at least state where they stand on their intentions to do this. Maybe talk about what areas of the game you would like to see options for specifically. Which areas cause the most issues and how so,

• Its just how it is, no way to fix that unless you want an asian only served.

• Which is quite crazy to me, it is using Unity a very flexible and powerful engine. It has so many amazing built in features to improve performance and is updated very often. My only guess is they never updated what version they are using and try to make it so custom they never can upgrade... which won't do well over the next few years. There are a number of gorgeous unity games that can run on any OS on even low spec machines and still look great. They just have not spent ANY time in that depart…

• Name Tags settings

Party members would be great to have, I believe any extra options in the whole name tag area would be very welcomed addition. Also being able to turn off stuff above everyone’s head has boosted my in city performance.

• Color Blind Mode

Colorblind should really be a requirement for any game released in this day and age. Specially with game engines like unity having built in settings for this. And a game that is all about color coding. No color blind settings appears to be a massive flop on the devs side. Hopefully it is introduced for those that need it.

• Performance on Mac is really bad. As stated before I can run wow in 1080+ on high and get 60fps. . Albion at like 720p on low get 15-35fps. Tried all setting combos their is. They need to support Apple Metal like Blizzard does. Games performance on iOS is amazing. High on everything and max res on new phones and 60fps solid. I would really hope they’ll address the bad performance on all Intel based “gpus”

• I want my pro max be tested

Dalton - - iOS Test Forum

Runs flawless on iPhone 11, XS, and did decent on 7. Interface is still way to small and the resolution option doesn't actually change anything.

• More and more crashes

Have not encountered a crash yet. On the 11. Have had a long black screen on start up. But that’s all I’ve faced so far.

• How to Rebind Apple account

Then you have to contact Apple to recover old or reapply to test this game with your new iCloud account.

• Been great. Now if only they can speak to the team working on the Mac client and tell them how to optimize as amazingly as they have for IPhone. Still rocking high 60fps in town on my phone.

• Agreed. Color options would be a nice touch. Or even black outline.

• Mac Client - fps drop

Dalton - - Bugs

Their problem is they are not working to get the game supported on Apples Metal system like Warcraft is. That’s why you can run retail WoW on medium settings and get amazing FPS. But this game struggles to hit 30. They have not spent any time optimizing Mac since ever. Sucks a bit to see no time spent on it. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_(API)

• The game just requires iOS 12 and up to work. So any all iPhones and iPads will work basically. Played it on a 7 to the 11 and iPad and mini. The UI is just impossible to use on a phone. Everything is way to small can’t use anything. And on the new iPhones with the notch. Things are cut off and hidden around the edges. Runs amazing on my 11. I get full FPS everywhere. Compared to their Mac client that struggles to get 30fps on a new MacBook.

• Any updates on IOS Release Date.

A mmo on iOS can be updated server side without updating the client. For example Vendetta Online has been updated with new content and changes monthly. But last time had to “update” the app was 2 years ago for mobile. It’s very streamlined now. But it’s a matter of having the systems in place. I’d encourage the devs to contact the guys over at Vendetta Online. Their mmo is on ever platform from android to VR to TVs to everything haha. And has been for over 15 years. They could help out the iOS d…

• Performance (Mac)

Yeah I’ve run it on a gaming pc in the past and it made it run like it was battlefield V. It makes no sense. On my iPhone XS though I’m getting solid 60fps on high anywhere I am. MacBook Air 2018 with nothing else running. Game on low and low resolution setting in Mac and then the game running at 720p full screen. I’m getting maybe 30 if I’m lucky. Average 20s. But like I said retail WoW I’m getting 50fps on near 1080p. Albion needs to support apples metal. Or at least do something to improve th…

• Performance (Mac)

Yeah game runs at 30fps on my iphone, on my new air I get 12fps tops and runs like crap. I can run WoW on medium and get 45fps. Albion on Mac is so under optimized and care for its crazy. Hell I can get the game to run better on a $100 android tablet.

• Not to be that guy. But 3 games basically just like that game out on steam in past couple months. Almost identical.

• Fractured?

Dalton - - Small Talk

Game is years away. Took them 2 years to show gameplay.

• Steam controller works great since the pc will just think it’s a mouse. Very smooth.