Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Remains of EQMS [ARCH]

drinn - - Chronicles of Albion

What is left of Gluttony of SDS remains also known as EQMS? The sanction, where players prey for the comeback of Archersnon, or even Gluttony SDS. Who is the leader of [ARCH] here. I bet not all know about the history of EQMS nevertheless. At UO Outlands however it was just Gluttony of SDS seen as an character leader of EQMS, when nothing actually happened. Nothing else. He had a rival though, called Bobby123 at the lands known as forever. At UO Forever, EQMS and $ most likely destroyed the shar…

• EAC thinks AURA lights system is a cheat

drinn - - Bugs

Hello Albion Online! I tried to get back to the game after a while, but was unable to do so due to the EAC software you are using (EasyAntiCheat). Software created by my fellow Finns... And which was later sold to Epic Games for millions and their owners earning millions of EUR according to our tax system. To short it I have a custom PC made by myself and using light effects in real life that are using software like AURA. Unfortunately EAC thinks that AURA software is some sort of a cheat becaus…

• Hei! My friend, who is playing this game currently here just found out about some KUOLEMANPARTIO guild that tags themselves as [KP]. Very greatly known in Finnish MMORPG scene especially in Ultima Online. The ORIGINAL guild heritages from the late -90s and the early 00s, when Ultima Online was one of the most popular video games out there. Also especially in Finnish shard scene and lately (according to few years) in Ultima Online Forever. The guild we are talking about is this one: albiononline.…

• drinn from Ultima Online

drinn - - Introduce yourself!

Hahah yeah well after a long period of hardcore IDOCing I kinda found its scene pretty terrible. So greedy and untrustworthy. The IDOC scene I mean. The UOF scene itself is somewhat nice and some good people there, but it had too many needless dramas. Not to mention all the shit posting out there, which lacks of moderating. EQMS on the other hand has some good people in, which became like friends to me, but the guild itself is way too political in that shard. When I became staff I had to leave E…

• Crowfall keeps getting better

drinn - - Small Talk

Only difference is that they are using minotaurs. Otherwise it looks like just another WoW copy. Same kind of PvP etc.

• UO players?

drinn - - Small Talk

Anyone here who has played Ultima Online before, or are even from UOF shard? Just exploring the community here.

• drinn from Ultima Online

drinn - - Introduce yourself!

Hey! I'm known as drinn, a former Ultima Online player and WoW player as well. Used to play UO since 1999 till 2005 and again from 2013 to 2016 at UO Forever, where I used to be a staff member (Event Manager) as well and somewhat notable IDOCer for guild called EQMS. I have played WoW since the day 1 in 2004 at Vanilla times, but decided to quit it in 2014. No longer playing at UOF as well due to getting bored to IDOCing. My background is pretty solid at eSports too. Used to be a journalist for …