Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I mean it can be unfair in combat / big pvp fights if people are doing this, but in reality how are the developers going to stop it? The anti cheat already blocks macro programs, but any mouse such as : Asus ROG: Logitech / Corsair / Razor, and I believe the rat mouse you talk about can auto loot like this, and even if they punish this player for just using their gaming hardware there are still plenty of other people who don't stream and likely do it. They could jut pust a loot all function, or …

• Some people just buy a keyboard, assign a key to act as a mouse button, and spam the key, don't think this breaks the rules as long as it's one key press one action. So basically you are pressing a key to loot each item, and moving mouse with the other hand.

• Quote from Elsa: “zDW7bwI.png Hey everyone, In the past few days, you might have seen a message or been messaged directly by a person or bot posing as an official Albion Online account. The content of this message varies, but it essentially contains two things: - a promise of a free reward of some sort - usually Gold or Silver - redirection to a website that is not albiononline.com We have seen these messages distributed in the game, via our Forum and also on Discord. The goal of these fraudster…

• I got my suspects about the person who owns all the plots in these areas I believe I know who they are... I'd personally like to get a plot in each of the major city's and set them public with low tax rates, though the problem here is that it would quickly be outbid by the guild which likely uses alternate characters to hold all these plots. There is a reason why they target "Lymhurst" and "Fort Sterling" is because these are two major towns used for lots of crafting such as refine of materials …

• Silver coins of my account are gone.

Trisha - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Quote from LothKazo: “Today around 18:00 I went to college, I came back now at 10:30 pm and there were 800k silver coins out of my account, could anyone help me? ” If you think your account was compromised, change your registered e-mail and game account passwords, and please contact support@albiononline.com ” I don't think you can change your email, but only password? But since Albion Online has more players now, the devs might want to think about adding a "2FA" Token to th…