Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “This argument always makes me chuckle. How are "people who start playing the game" have any use for auto-respec? They shouldn't even have any skills at 100/100... ” When a new player is ramping up, doing ff, the first time you hit 100 in a Mastery (which is not hard) you start feeling the Auto-respec draining you money. When you hit your first 100 I am almost sure that, if you are not doing Hellgates, and only farm RDGs that your pockets are not as deep to cover Auto r…

• Hey Devs, out of 10 changes 2 are positive... Rest is nerf, nerf, nerf... How about instead of nerfing everything give a bit more to other items... I mean look at the boots... you made Graveguard obsolete now you make scholar sandals obsolete... if you don´t want people to run from fights or into fights why not remove the run from the boots and let everyone snail around the map... I forgot to mention... this mages stuff... I think just giving it more 30% health and the new abilities would have b…

• Healing Sickness Bug

kindered - - Bugs

After testing the new changes on Nature Staff I realized that the Healing Sickness debuff was not decreasing the self healing, but actually increasing. If you also heal another player the debuff disappears also (possibly not a bug) Special thanks to: Pumajr Lacobus

• I am also experiencing, I can connect, select my char, get in game but then it disconnects and you can´t do nothing ingame...

• 1 - Toggle "overpopulated" in cities. This would increase the life quality in PC (no more absurd drops of frame rates between city, market and bank), Android and iOS (is this 2 platforms it actually make a difference between the game crashing or not...) 2 - Ability to call targets by key stroke, meaning ping the target for the team to focus on instead of going through the player/monster banner, click and mark. 3 - Ability to move the Island from region, once per season or once per year. Because …

• This would be the most interesting feature, for IOS, Android and PC. Quality of life is so much better when the city, market and bank are Overpopulated and everyone just disappears from the screen... My Android phone does not crash when that happens and the PC frames don`t drop.

• How to set up Test Flight

kindered - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from SHARKY: “You should probably try applying again: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAI…uW8fTsSaa-DpHoOw/viewform Also, make sure the following are true: - Before you apply again, check your spam folder for invite from original request - it comes from 'no_reply@email.apple.com' with subject 'Sandbox Interactive GmbH has invited you to test Albion Online Beta' - Make sure your device meets the minimum recommended spec: albiononline.com/en/news/ios-beta-test-signup - You're applying with the sa…

• How to set up Test Flight

Quote from SHARKY: “You have to sign-up for access: albiononline.com/en/news/ios-beta-test-signup ” Completed that process over 2 weeks ago. I need a invitation for Iphone 6S, thank you.

• IOS Invite

Same here, waiting for invite for more than 2weeks now...