Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• Quote from Worros: “Don't say that about T8 yield It's very important. Gathering speed improves on its own with specialization. The more you gather nods of Tx the higher your spec gets and with it the speed at which you gather these nods improves as well. While the improvement you suggest would certainly make it easier for gatherers to collect resources this will directly impact other aspects of the game. First of all, you allow less time to players who are ganking to jump their pray. While we d…

• Quote from Roccandil: “3) Gathering combat fame would probably allow using tomes on gathering gear (or doing dungeons?), thus breaking the model of gathering to increase fame. I do wish gathering gear wasn't a null fame sink, though (maybe convert it to credits?). ” Only with gathering fame, you ll not get anything from dungeon or killing mob. It's just a suggestion and wondering ppl ideas aswell. Let's see what we ll get more Quote from Sharaal: “5. Puppies: Give all gathering mobs, aspects and…

• Quote from owensssss: “i havent seen a hackers outside of Blue Zone gatherers in like 3 years even then the worst thing was a zoom hacker. ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ion-to-SB%C4%B0/?pageNo=2 Check this thread please or this link. youtube.com/watch?v=vOTAirtEF_g Quote from owensssss: “lmfao i had to like all of this guys posts i havent seen a hackers outside of Blue Zone gatherers in like 3 years even then the worst thing was a zoom hacker. now with anticheat its basically never seen. the …

• Everyone knows that gathering is really difficult and fun thing in the game, here is my suggestion; 1-) Avalonian tools wants so much energy it has to be lower cause we are already wearing really expensive gear, atleast it may want half energy 2-)Gathering backpacks are useless none using it anymore so you may add passive skill to it like other faction cape, These passive can be added only on t8 item( otherwise ppl can start to use it as a cape on normal time) 3-) Why we dont have gathering comb…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “I still do think that ray needs a fix.. Either it is a good root or a good damage skill but both at the same time with that short cooldown is through the roof.. Either double the CD what I would not recommend Or Half the damage and increase CC duration by 30% The later I would recommend ” new Avalonian plate boots in Queen will make ray useless... ” They can make the cd 15sc or find another solution its easy. Captainrussia that boot aint good fo…

• Quote from Neef: “ Though crying over 500k isn't worth it my friend just accept the lost and go kill some players to take out your stress =P. ” You dont understand i guess, Let's be clear, 1-) That gear doesnt cost 500k ( you dont know math or I assume that you don't have any idea about the price of gear) 2-) it's my zvz death so the hackers didnt kill me there and i didnt complaine about that. 3-) it's your friend, I am not (maybe he's lost 100k gear and doesn't give a sht about it, its his cho…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Yup that is a hack No speedbuf but moving on lightning speed ” We were gathering t8 ore with my friend and he litterally teleported between us and ran away, he is like teleporting really it's so weird. He ll get ban and unfortunately he ll create new character tomorrow

• Same guy, same shit, same hack. Sorry for who got killed by him. I hope SBİ can fix this as soon as possible cause its getting weird to see hacker everyday in the game ! As i told you he is at hohe after reset most of the day ! youtube.com/watch?v=vOTAirtEF_g

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Hacking is if at all no burning issue in the game, i never could confirm one.. Loot macro is if u ask me, the most used illegal thing, but full hack ..never saw ” He created new character with same build ,this time i was with my friend and he recorded it. I am waiting to get video and i ll upload it as soon as i get. I dont agree with hacking aswell but this guy is literally ruining everything.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “albiononline2d.com/en/scoreboard/events/60998976 quitting over losing 500k? ” İs this 500k silver dead? you dont know the market price or dont know math at all .Also didnt die to hacker's on this so why he posted this i dont know ! I have shared my death on other topic. I have played lots of game and not seeing hacker's for the first time. But other games taking the responsobilities of hacker's. Even when i lose all of my gear they are giving it back. I dont want to tell …

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Exthanilious: “Quote from Gank: “This is why I carry combat gear in my bag, he's using a fucking wet noodle as a weapon. ” How you gonna change your gear while in combat? He is coming invis and hitting straight away cause of speed hack, so no chance ” but he has to see/scout you first while on a horse or something to see your position... You could switch to a combat set every time you see a red passing by, but that would be retarded as hell... maybe everytim…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “albiononline2d.com/en/scoreboard/events/60998976 quitting over losing 500k? ” You didnt check other Thread right? So stop making unnecessary comment. Thank you for keep following me Quote from Neef: “love when people bitch about losing items in a FULL LOOT MMO. I mean really, When you signed up and downloaded the game you didn't think this would happen to you? I understand it was a hacker who killed you but the guy was banned and really NO GAME "MMO" gives gear back for a…

• Quote from Gank: “This is why I carry combat gear in my bag, he's using a fucking wet noodle as a weapon. ” How you gonna change your gear while in combat? He is coming invis and hitting straight away cause of speed hack, so no chance

• Quote from Evilreaper: “Its this fool this week albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/3_GqbmdITqKSyAz1DdWUow Same build, same funky name, same speed hack ” Same guy most probably, he is getting banned and making new character. Quote from Sas3bg: “Noob detected ??? Get some sills instead of cry ! ” I wonder what you gonna do when you face with these speed hacker.

• Also i am seeing new topic's about speed hacker's. They litterally break your anti cheat please update it !

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Exthanilious: “What ll happen to our gear when we prove that he is hacking? SBİ ll give it back? ” under no circumstance will you ever get any gear back. Its SBI policy. ” What a nice policy tbh. I ran away from 10+ ganker today but 1 speed hacker killing me and losing all my gear. Is it my fault? or SBI fault to not have better anti cheat? So why are we getting punished because of the hacker's?

• Quote from Captainrussia: “TBH having a 10 min reaply on Nvidia shadowplay is the best way. I have personally seen and banned a couple of speed hackers, but it so rare, its usually about 1 or 2 per year (so I banned about 3-6 in the past 3 years). Again, not defending that he is not a hacker... but as already said - video is always the best proof... good luck, I hope he already got banned if he was a real hacker! ” Thank you Captainrussia, I have seen 2 more speed hacker in 1 week with different…

• I got your point DarthMagus, he has 1k ip against 1250+ip gatherer with 3600 hp. Also he is using invis bot that means he doesnt have run on the bot. So i am %100 sure got 8 stack soldier and he suddenly started to move much faster then me and he uses his purge on my chest R skill. After that he was making circle around of me with unreal speed. I downloaded Nvidia geforce to get video in the game. Next time i ll get videos of him but you can find him at high tier black zone after reset. He is ke…

• we can try if u want .( Got 3.7k hp and gl with dealing that much dmg to me with that weapon before i change the map) and i ll give you 1m if u kill my gatherer solo with that build cause he is using invis on the bot. I have got 8 stack soldier but he ran faster then me so i ll speak with other player's aswell who got killed by him and i hope they got the video.

• This guy one of the speed hacker, you can check the killboard ! You cannot kill any gatherer with this build as a solo player at all unless you speed hack . albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/IJ8My9AbSly7UWDVVS5fDg