Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• WHEN PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE

SHARKY - - Forum Banter

yawn

• iOS Beta Still a Thing?

SHARKY - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from GeneralHiro: “Actually SBI has access to a TestFlight admin console. Where they can see every accounts status and activity including but not limited to: Sign up date, Install Date (if at all),and last login. ” Oh ok, my bad, was just going on previous posts (from mods) on the subject. But that makes a lot more sense. Hopefully you'll get an invite soon.

• iOS Beta Still a Thing?

SHARKY - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from GeneralHiro: “I bet so many accounts in the beta program are unused ” Apple purge inactive accounts on a regular basis - it's up to Apple, not SBI to do this. When spaces are freed up, SBI invite new applicants.

• sold

SHARKY - - Trade

Trade complete

• sold

SHARKY - - Trade

I'll take them. in-game name SHARKY I can be in-game today between 19:30 and 22:00 UTC (game server time) Just let me know what time suits you, which city and I'll be there.

• Well deserved wins for the top 3 there. Congratulations to all.

• Have you tried checking the notifications menu? Click the icon, top right of game screen. You may have a notification there, that you need to open. It may then send you an in-game mail, with the item, that you can then drag into your inventory.

• It's already like that @PadreConstantino. You don't need to go the the NPC. You just choose Arena from the same button as the Party Finder. It's the first button on the row. You can join the Arena queue while out gathering in blue and yellow zones.

• For almost an hour now the Arena queue has been completely broken. Can sign up, but can't accept the 'start' Keep getting kicked Pissed off now...

• Whoa, that's a good looking skin!

• Anglia, Cumbria and Mercia now gone, Darkness forever, where once the light shone, We'll not forget as we bravely march on, Remembering the old lands, before Avalon.

• update now available.

• Hey hey Elsa

SHARKY - - Small Talk

I like sharks. There, that's my story.

• Kill board not working

SHARKY - - Bugs

I like this bug! Seriously, having 11.2B kill fame is good for my e-peen! killboard.jpg

• I agree, the patches have all arrived on TestFlight really quickly recently, which to me is a very positive sign. It's much better than it has been in the past. However, SBI are at the mercy of Apple with getting the updates approved, and I believe that TestFlight updates do not get the priority status from Apple that the official App Store releases get. Obviously these delays won't happen with the official release updates (just think of the back-lash if they did). @Tallju if you keep your subsc…

• @Zarf, you of all people should know that these emergency patches often get delayed onTestFlight!

• [20. January 2020] Queen Update

SHARKY - - Patch Notes

Quote from Gibba: “I'm still wondering why those zone became yellow.. ” They used to be yellow up until the Merlyn update, when they were changed to red. I think it was to do with resource distribution changes. I guess the change back is due to the same thing.

• It's like player112 got out of bed on the wrong side

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

SHARKY - - Mobile Version

Quote from mineless: “men wtf the game go like sht in android and you say to me that yoy give me a new layout and forvthat i cant even play men wtf...the foking new layout sucks why put the skill in the top that is so foking stupid :v you ssy to me that now the map is zoom wtf nobody zoom the foking map come on....the only good thing of the new layout is the foking butyon for open the chat and is the only good ghing cause ghis people so buzy doing stupid sht and broken the old amazing map for gi…

• Disable Shadows

SHARKY - - General Questions & Discussions

You can also do it through the in-game settings by setting the quality to custom. Then the ‘off’ option will be available in the shadows menu.