Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Quote from Stravanov: “Really good job with this. How quickly does the database update when I search the AH for items that I am interested in collecting prices for? I am hoping to use this to calculate crafting costs for me, without having to manually input the numbers in my spreadsheet. Also, do you have a Discord or something, or is this forum our only way of communicating with you? ” We use this discord to communicate: discord.gg/QUjtCC About albiondata: The data thats collected is sent in re…

• Quote from zakaluka: “For those of you with trust, security, or malware questions, let's take a look at this tool. (the developer won't get defensive about this - you shouldn't either - it must always be addressed) It's written in GOLANG, a compiled procedural language developed by google some years ago. GOLANG takes a lot of the memory sanity and garbage collection features from java's book and puts them into a more traditional compiler package similar to C++ (except with better data structurin…