Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

• 1. Sentry Mages &Territorial ZvZ Attacks: Sentry Mages on territories with tower level 1 can be downed in 1-2 min tops. I feel like this is way too short and does NOT give the defender adequate time to respond due to it taking 1 minute ish to cross 1 zone the long way on a swift claw. It essentially forces the entire alliance to have alts parked in the terris they plan to keep. I don't think requiring terris to be guarded 24 hours a day will be popular due to everyone has to sleep and people wan…

• Poll: Disarray Balance

Torthur - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Korn: “Hi all, we'd like to get your view on the current disarray balance. Background information: In theory, for each group size, there is maximum value that disarray would be before you'd essentially force these groups to use workarounds by artificially splitting up in separate sub-groups. This would create a very artificial game play and is something that we don't want to happen with the exception of very large groups Now, for the sake of discussion, let's assume for a group size o…

• You could put a lock on it, like once a month or something and add a massive silver sink.

• Message Torthur in game for the alliance invite. You know you want it!

• You can let all the toxic people go ham in there. Its kind of like, I don't like ghettos, but I also don't want people smoking crack and doing other low class shit near me, i'd rather have them do it in an undesirable area far from me I don't ever have to look at/go to. Overall /banter would most likely help to clean up global and other surrounding channels. People would 100% take all/most arguments here.

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Torthur: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Torthur: “@Eltharyon @Retroman Can you guys confirm that IF a hideout IS placeable in a location on the test server, that location will work when queen goes live? ” I wouldn't see why they would need to confirm that? Why wouldn't it work on live? If it works on the test server it will work on live. The map will be 100% the same as it is on test. Well other then the random spwn of mob camps on server reset. ” Clearly, you've not …

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Torthur: “@Eltharyon @Retroman Can you guys confirm that IF a hideout IS placeable in a location on the test server, that location will work when queen goes live? ” I wouldn't see why they would need to confirm that? Why wouldn't it work on live? If it works on the test server it will work on live. The map will be 100% the same as it is on test. Well other then the random spwn of mob camps on server reset. ” Clearly, you've not done a lot of testing for albion over t…

• @Eltharyon @Retroman Can you guys confirm that IF a hideout IS placeable in a location on the test server, that location will work when queen goes live?

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from Wargorth: “Is this Silver removed from the game or where does it go? Thx ” yes, it is removed. ” @Retroman Any chance the silver could go the guild that wins the channel that day? As an ode to 150-0'ing someone under the old system?

• YOUR TIME IN EGO WILL BE ARDUOUS AND MOST LIKELY SHORT, ONLY THE STRONGEST ENDURE AND OUR CANNONS WILL ALWAYS NEED MORE FODDER. THE VISION: SMALL AND ELITE ALLIANCE 100+ ACTIVE MEMBERS AT EU OR NA PRIME TIME MINIMUM 4 CTA'S PER DAY HARDCORE POWER GAMING ALLIANCE WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN IRONBORN OR EGO? Ironborn has been around since beta 2. We came over as a pre-made guild that existed for 3 years prior. We have never merged into anyone and never will. EGO has been around for 2 years. Ironborn is on…

• BZ Townplots

Torthur - - General Questions & Discussions

@Retroman @PrintsKaspian Are the blackzone townplot owners receiving anything for retaining ownership of them until queen?

• Nope, far from it, and everything stolen has already been replaced. Our goal is provide the most of content with baller gear to the most amount of people we can, and all of our alliance and guild rules are designed to make this possible. Occasionally 1 asshole takes advantage of that but it NEVER has any impact on us for these reaons: They can't steal my ability to 5v5 They can't steal my ability to shotcall They can't steal my friends They can't steal our ability to generate silver/gear They ca…

• Screenshot_3780_LI.jpg VERY PROUD OF THIS, ITS HANDS DOWN THE BEST WE HAVE EVER DONE!!! Shout out to Derrick, Money Guild, MSSJ & his crew, sipher and the Ironborn GvGer's. Job well done guys.

• YOUR TIME IN IRONBORN WILL BE ARDUOUS AND MOST LIKELY SHORT, ONLY THE STRONGEST ENDURE BUT OUR CANNONS WILL ALWAYS NEED MORE FODDER. THE VISION: SMALL AND ELITE ALLIANCE 100+ ACTIVE MEMBERS AT EU & NA PRIME TIME IN IRONBORN ALL OF WHICH WILL BE BATTLE HARDENED ZVZERS ( BALLER GEAR PROVIDED) MINIMUM 4 CTA'S PER DAY HARDCORE POWER GAMING GUILD WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN IRONBORN OR EGO? Ironborn has been around since beta 2. We came over as a pre-made guild that existed for 3 years prior. We have never m…

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “Im confused -- were people not wearing out good gear before or is the goal to force people to swipe credit card to buy better gear? I hate dying to 8 4.1 claw gankers as much as the next person but I worry about how this will allow the high end players to steamroll a little bit easier. ” @GluttonySDS is the leader of awful company and ARCH which is known gamewide for spending almost all of their time claw ganking in low tier gear/cheap gear, with large numbers, who rarel…

• @Retroman any chance all avalonian could be buffed to give small amounts of season points? Less than territorial mages obv due to less risk.

• NOVEMBER 13 IS TOMORROW CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE!!!

• Getting better every day!

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

Torthur - - Developers' Statements

As someone who has fought many hometerritory fights in the blackzone I can tell you that 5% is massive. You can feel the difference. I can't emphasize enough how noticeable it is. I can't wait for this in zerg fights.

• Quote from KatherineKore: “I have the right to all the dicks, I actually run a dick plantation in my spare time. ” you actually good lookin' kat? and lol @ the dick plantation