Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 855.

• Gratz on that kill, oh my days you're rich! There are a few things you can do to maximize your profit in my opinion: 1. Buy the lower tier resources and start refining them, you can do that in city territories to maximize your profit. If you don't have a city territory go refine them in the city where you return rate is the highest. 2. Sell them to the market, easy and quick money. 3. Farm until you got all the base resources, probably takes up a lot of your time. Remember, using focus = more pr…

• Founder, Yet New

Kutweer - - Introduce yourself!

Good to have you back! Enjoy the game, there are so many new things added through the years! If you want a quick rundown of all the changes, navigate to the page with all the updates: albiononline.com/en/update ~ Kutweer

• This is the DPS-meter you see in that image! github.com/mazurwiktor/albion-…-stats/releases/tag/0.7.1

• This is an explanation about item power, made by Korn. I will try to provide a short explanation: Final Value = Base Value * (Scaling-Factor)^(ItemPower/100) Example: Weapon Damage = Base Damage * (1.0918)^(ItemPower/100) The base values are set up by us internally, and cannot be seen directly in game. They are the theoretical values if your item power is 0. The above mean that per 100 item power, the damage of a weapon increases by 9.18%. Note that this add ups multiplicative. - Say you have an…

• Explorers Anchor

Kutweer - - General Questions & Discussions

@Sharto Add me in game, then I'll make you your house IGN: Kutweer ~ Kutweer

• Explorers Anchor

Kutweer - - General Questions & Discussions

Only a founder can build them on your island, where at the end you can of course claim the building and remove the founder from your island. So, find yourself a trustworthy founder and you should be fine ~ Kutweer

• Albion Battle Tracker?

Kutweer - - Feedback & Suggestions

I agree with you there! Recently I saw this thread on our Sub-Reddit: reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…u/whats_up_meta_warriors/ Right now there is no solid statistic add-on, it would be amazing imho! ~ Kutweer

• présentation

Hey @avensis14, Amazing to have you with us, enjoy the active forum threads. Not sure if you already have the game bought? But if you are interested I recommend you to take a look at the trial key zone; there are many keys available and you can hop into the game yourself right away. Feel free to ask for help, the community are amazing helpers. Cheers! ~ Kutweer

• Hi from South Africa

Hey @Lifetank welcome to our amazing community! As @SHARKY already mentioned there are a lot of helpful sources that can give you a quick start! Some helpful guides Your First Day in Albion Your Second Day in Albion Week 1 in Albion These guides should get you into the right direction, happy farming and progressing from the team! ~ Kutweer

• Build Recommendation

Kutweer - - Beginner's Questions

Hey Venen0, There are so many build to discover in the world of Albion. Looking for meta builds? If you are looking for meta related build you can check our the Killboard and click on the "Details" button for a more detailed overview of the particular player. This way you can find build that are used in PvP nowadays. Looking for other unique builds? What helped me a lot is going to Caerleon and inspect players in the main square! From there I am trying to figure out what build fits me the most a…

• We love you Storm

• Heye @GrayMo Welcome to the team, good to have you with us!

• JOIN YOUR FELLOW FACTION WARRIORS! UNOFFICIAL FACTION DISCORD! 1. ASSIGN YOURSELF A FACTION 2. GROUP UP WITH YOUR FELLOW WARRIORS 3. START RAIDING CAPTURE POINTS 4. EZ WIN EZ LIFE! Good luck with your fights! discord.gg/4zaFZqv

• Happy days!

• Founder & Noob

A fellow founder and noob! Welcome back, you are here just at the right time

• Quote from Erehwon: “Fully automated no? So no skin off your teeth to keep it in place. ” ^ Unfortunately the bot that supported all those automation has stopped developing. So, there was no point for me to continue it; because his whole purpose was automation

• Server is closed, there was zero interest and there was zero activity for the past month. Sorry.

• I've been running HCE everyday and I my friend has a perfect tank build, we've cleared high level HCE with it. albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/17353 Seems like a weird build, I know. But from my perspective as a healer it's super useful and he can tank as good as other tank builds do! The only downside is that probably PUG's will not allow you to run that. ~ Kutweer

• Hail and Well Met Friends

Hey Cramit, Awesome to have you back! There are tons of things changed when you where gone Check the update page for all the latest information and changes. ~ Kutweer