Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Hey, its me Jick for those who remember, you taking any old , hope not forgotten, members back into the gang ?

• Jickman (main)m Jicky, Jicks t8 shiny gathering ore , wood and flat t8 leather, flat t6 cotton and stone. i have 3 chars all 3 are t6 armor , weapons unlocked : glave , curse staff, great axe, dagger, double bladed , t5 is sword & bow I have been in Black Zones tru entire last beta and this opening I have only been in TFC My reason for joining you is because my last guild fell appart and I think you guys are logical and natural upgrade to the surroundings that Im used to.

• Quote from WanderBoy: “Quote from Crocop: “Quote from Xhodan-Xeus: “Discuss the new Patch Joseph Are you guys happy with it? Enjoyed some of the new stuff added and changes? ” NO, hell no, this patch is a joke, Arena is one big mistake, if you go in as solo you end up fighting premade teams who whip your ass in a sec, if you try to do this with your buddies who are moustly in t6 you end up fighting again premade teams in t8 and you have no chance.. not to mention even if you by any miracle manag…

• Quote from Godwack: “Quote from StarPower: “Quote from Crocop: “Quote from Xhodan-Xeus: “Discuss the new Patch Joseph Are you guys happy with it? Enjoyed some of the new stuff added and changes? ” NO, hell no, this patch is a joke, Arena is one big mistake, if you go in as solo you end up fighting premade teams who whip your ass in a sec, if you try to do this with your buddies who are moustly in t6 you end up fighting again premade teams in t8 and you have no chance.. not to mention even if you…

• Quote from Xhodan-Xeus: “Discuss the new Patch Joseph Are you guys happy with it? Enjoyed some of the new stuff added and changes? ” NO, hell no, this patch is a joke, Arena is one big mistake, if you go in as solo you end up fighting premade teams who whip your ass in a sec, if you try to do this with your buddies who are moustly in t6 you end up fighting again premade teams in t8 and you have no chance.. not to mention even if you by any miracle manage to win , the rewards are joke. So yet ano…

• Due to these constant attacks that is making playing this game impossible and people will soon quit and start playing other games, maybe the solution would be to completely remove any type of gold/coins transfers between players and everything should go tru market instead and the premium time should be based on the type of package you buy and be forever but lets say startup package 10% add to honour and gathering , premium 30% and so on. OR even if you temp remove any type of ingame transactions…

• servers are offline lets all hope they fix it this time for real...

• all of my chars are saved in Carleon and all of them have black screen when trying to log in.... fix it please ..

• I think they going to fail as they failed on all betas after whipe , we gonna have massive lags and this game will be unplayable for some time for sure , I bet my money on that....

• I didnt take time to read all 12 pages to if someone already answered the questions im gonna ask now, so lets begin. I have tryed the new patch on test servers and as much as I like most of the changes there are couple of things that annoys me. First is the Hell Gates, I mean everything is so bright RED, I feel like im gonna get frikkin epilepsy from it . 2nd is the gates in black zone which ports you to Carleon, tell me what does stop from big guilds like EOS just to zerg those gates in 20man s…

• You really need to change the plant watering system asap, if I cant water all my plants with all my focus points then whats the point ?? not to mention you up the price of seeds and animals .... Not to mention one entire guild lost all their bank items in Carleone that made their progress and testing very hard and nobody even said sorry, I just hope that wont happen on live server...