Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• Hi! This is defnitely interesting. But I think this should be posted on the Trade Forum rather for the Guild discussions.

• Absolutely adore the cart

Ruri - - Feedback Testserver

Oh you bet. I had traded my other ox for the slave cart cause I prefer it. @Saya I do worry about the slave. I kept checking it from time to time. hahahaha

• Main/Alter strategy

Ruri - - Beginner's Questions

Okay okay let's move on. There has been a long and thorough discussion about alternate characters which you can find here: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…lt-Characters-Discussion/ Since alt chracters are staying, this is the thread about the best strategy buildup during the release. Please write those opinions on that thread above.

• Absolutely adore the cart

Ruri - - Feedback Testserver

I must say, I absolutely adore the slave cart. I like it's changes on flag and player positions based on what it's currently doing. My favorite part though is the sound effects. I love how the cart glides over the grasses on the forest. It has this grungy sound that always makes me laugh to it and the smooth sound over the pathways. Overall, It's amazing. The new Legendary clothes (starter) fits perfectly well with it too! Thanks for the test server. It was exciting and fun. P.S. Everyone I know…

• Main/Alter strategy

Ruri - - Beginner's Questions

@LordBanchan can you help me identify the best main/alt strategy? Goal : highest tiered holy and cursed staves. Gathering focus :Lumber Sidejob : farmer Im a crafter/cook/farmer Inital stategy was: Main : farm(focus)/craft holy(LP) Alt 1 : gather lumber(LP)/ refine(focus) Alt 1: craft cursed(LP)/ farm(focus) What do you think?

• Hello o/

Ruri - - Introduce yourself!

Oops really O////O -rewind- Hi! Im Ruri and Im aiming to be a holy/cursed crafter. Hope I could craft staves for you. Welcome to Albion and see you ingame

• I suggest reading more on what you're focusing on cause this game can get quite grindy. Plan and stategize well. Dont pressure yourself too much till you burned out. You need to enjoy it as well. See you ingame

• @Saya What do you mean by queensmarket?

• Why would you need a horse for? when you already have a 2 horses as a Legendary Founder....

• Devices

Ruri - - General Questions & Discussions

If I was in your position... I'd pick the surface pro 4. It's the most expensive there, I think. Why? Because it has a big screen, powerful processor and the keyboard and mouse support. You can gather and PVP if you want. ------------------------------------ Screen : Surface Pro 4: 12.3” PixelSense Display Samsung s3 : 9.7 inches IPAD Pro: 12.9‑inch ------------------------------------- Processor/Chip : Surface Pro 4: * Software * Windows 10 Pro * Processor * 6th Gen Intel Core m3, i5, or i7 * M…

• Hello o/

Ruri - - Introduce yourself!

Hallo! Saw your post about the cross platform issues. What are tab are you thinking of using for this game?

• I'm a dedicated crafter/gatherer. Any guild will want you See you in game

• Devices

Ruri - - General Questions & Discussions

I have a Lenovo MIIX3 tab with Windows 8.1, 2gb RAM on it and installed the Windows version of the game. The upper buttons and chat is small so it's hard. I can access my island and gather. Lags on high density here but still good. It crashes when you travel city by city but just close the game and open it again. I have the Samsung S tab with 3gb RAM and the installed the game. The game look so pretty on AMOLED display xD. Still works fine but same issue with going to cities. You get a black scr…

• Quote from Selina: “I dont think this game gonna die fast. The crossplatform really helps the game. I often play on my tablet if I just want to gather and watch a movie on the side. Thats the reason why many other games like heartstone still played a lot. I am a busy girl. Time is valuable for me. Just sitting there and play a game really isnt for me anymore. I think many people love runescape because you can play it while doing something else. I loved Guild Wars 2. Its a good game but just sitt…

• To be honest, hearing the news that starter packs get to start the same as founders is really upsetting I felt lucky where I joined the game during it's beta state and joined in as a veteran founder. I was led to believe that starters pack gets to start after the founder's, cause afterall, founders had that headstart. You showed in, July 17/18/19 release schedules. It was a general expectation. I had upgraded my veteran to legendary on last day of the sale, cause I thought that the headstart was…

• Strange, these are just my opinions okay? Here are the areas that I found buggy or need adjustments 1. Buggy character list. Your breadcrumb shouldnt be broken. It should go back to the guild view Steps: 1. Go to Guild Manager View. 2. Click Character Lists. What happened: Goes to the Character Lists View (Refer to Image of No. 2) 2. The order of precedence is wrong in the breadcrumb of Character List / [My Guild List]. It should be " [Guild List] / Character List " since we are monitoring the c…

• Tried what you created and here are some areas I think needed some adjustments in terms of UX experience 1. Need more columns to easily see relevant data, Such as Craft, Gather, and etc. Consider using DataTables to make this information more easier to access and sort out for the users. Table View forum.albiononline.com/index.p…b64d409642feea11ae286ec55 Character View forum.albiononline.com/index.p…b64d409642feea11ae286ec55 2. Make a View button. When a user checks the player's details, they sho…

• Quote from Selina: “I must say that i really like the community here. Most player defend gathers and disagree with the thread post. I also watch some raid YouTube videos and most people dislike those videos. I am a gatherer and I really hate raider. We running around with slow mount and gatherer gear. We just wanna gather in peace and don't harm anyone. What I dislike most about raider are... they ambush and hunt us with high tier gear and weapon. Taking all our stuff we worked so hard for and t…

• Quote from ineran: “Quote from Ruri: “Quote from ineran: “Quote from Ruri: “Hard to study market economy. Need spreedsheets. ” Need APIs for Developers!! ” True. Why not join Sandbox Interactive? They're hiring XD ” 1. I don't think the wife would appreciate moving from DC to Berlin2. I don't have the skill set to work on their projects (just a hobbyist) 3. Interestingly enough, look at this job description they have posted: albiononline.com/en/jobs?jh=2gtihlzu4x6xhw9tk1ga0k4uk0uej3s YOUR CHALLE…