Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• The thing that is by far over the top is the ability of sword to stay on target and synergies with E As far as I understand sword, I have it on 400 but don't play it much, as it is simply not my weapon, I mostly play against it.. If a sword is on you, it stays on you... +36% run speed perma ... That should be on daggers not on a sword Basically sword jumps you, then says W heroic, and then it is on you ..and stacks and stacks.. And even purge makes no sense as it is right away on 3 stacks.. As s…

• Leave it as it is, it is heavily used..

• Cursed skull is meta in 2hg and totally okay

• What is with hellgate timers? It definitely gives an in-game advantage..

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Tabor: “How can we get this SGT kid to stop talking about PvP when he does not partake in it?? I guess some dudes just like watching themselves talk about shit they know nothing about. ” albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/67111700 real pvp experience, what’s your fame? ” rofl, that's a joke?? U kill with +4 gear someone with 300 k fame.. while u are supported by avalonian gear and kill f4..and u brag about that?? OMG

• Well, I fully agree to you, that if you compare axes to swords then something is wrong, at least in small scale .. Axes are subpar compared to swords.. But..now big but.. Every other weapon melee is crap compared to swords So either you push all melee weapons to the level of swords, especially carving Or You think that swords need to be a bit tuned down.. look at carving, nothing compare to it..

• Quote from ortolano: “I totally agree. Just put 1.100/1.200 cap to get in and that's fixed. ” I am in 4.1 over 1100 IP..

• C'mon with that stats you should not ask if Tabor say jump but just.. okay how high.. Seriously get some experience, then talk We maintain k/d of 10 and better in solo.. U k/d is currently 0.36.

• And if u afraid of trash rates in ZvZ make disarray dimish after 5 mins and let disarray prevent enhanced trash rates based on numbers of assist

• The spear fix is well needed.. But now you have left the carving sword on no counter with mobility The heroic are easy to maintain, a super dash on it.. Carving was already top, with spear loosing the catch you are buffing a carving that is already op... At least in 2hg and small scale

• Quote from Tabor: “I am not 100% following IRawrs post either but a piece from it I will agree with is also having the guardian helm heal is to much self healing available for DPS. I think this helm needs to be revamped to remove the healing ability. It should be something more in line with increased physical resistance which would also fit its name well. ” off topic, but the fix on guardian helmet as a start would be: Let it do what it says it should do.. Right now guardian helmet is played on …

• U need the risk to get ganked in bz. It is the delimiting factor that prevents people use 8.3 . If u can hg from town the risk gets too low and that destroys then balance inside hg ... And I say that as a main hg player This would just make sense if u let 3x2 players in.. But still ..no.. it destroy content for gankers.. just balance absurd risk reward to gank with 20 people portal zones with trash rates and it is all fine..

• Disarray confirmed?

Hollywoodi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “First it needs get discussed and analyzed at Round table ” You are completely clueless of what happens on the round table, and consistently utter absolute nonsense about it. It just seems to be the object of your anger about a lot of things as you have no where else to direct it and are looking to apportion blame. But youre completely wrong due to your ignorance of the subject matter.It doesnt work the way …

• Disarray confirmed?

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “First it needs get discussed and analyzed at Round table ” You are completely clueless of what happens on the round table, and consistently utter absolute nonsense about it. It just seems to be the object of your anger about a lot of things as you have no where else to direct it and are looking to apportion blame. But youre completely wrong due to your ignorance of the subject matter. It doesnt work the way you think it does. ” i agree

• Disarray confirmed?

First it needs get discussed and analyzed at Round table If 5 big mega approve u get informed..

• Quote from iRawr: “I dont think its a weapon problem, but all solo content problem. You sayd natures cant solo, but who really can? Spear, daggers, bows, swords, fire mage. Why? Coth solo content now is: Chultist robe/2 heal leathers - heal Guardian helm - heal Undead cape+Demon/run boots - escape "auto oh shit button" to heal Healing potion - heal So you just need a weapon to improve cc+mobility - to not let others escape or escape to...get CD reset and HEAL. As you can see all solo content now…

• Armors - Fear Aura (Fiend Robe) - Channel Duration: 4s -> 3s Thanks for listening

• Quote from Tabor: “It is a start! It still gets 50% speed increase on 10 sec CD. But I will take it. ” not really, it is 50% on 10 while standing 2 secs completely at one spot.

• Quote from blappo: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Even if u 1 on 1 it is an MMO my friend.. ” no thats a 2 player game Massive, means many large ect. if you play your game with only 2 people in mind go play diablo. ” in your blappo world? Look at the definitions. GW1 was definitely an MMO though best content was instanced 1on1 with 3 Henchman on your team.. It does not matter if it is 1on1 or 5on5 or 100 on 300 to be called MMO You are like the one wondering, why they ALL drive on the wrong lane of th…

• JonahFAIL

Hollywoodi - - Video and Media Forum

I can't do it either, I guess it, but it is not reaction, it is guessing at its best, and I fail often guessing it...