Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 594.

• I died in PvP!

Equart - - Forum Banter

Oh i remember my first feelings , when at my first PvP experience i was killed. Yeap , i was upset a bit, but later i find myself thinking - this game i want to play

• You must be kidding , no fuc*ing "safe Queue" , hell no and no again.

• Fire artillery W spell

Equart - - Bugs

Haven't been here for a while. - You can't remove Fire artellery W spell DOT damage via Guardian Helmet. Aaaand i'm not sure on 100% , but it looks like you can't remove auto attack DOT damage passive on fire staffs via Guardian helmet too.

• So man... instead of just "Up" suggest more variations of your idea, because now - your idea is crazy as fuc* . Ofc if you are not trolling. Fresh ideas are always cool to read, but they must fit current state of the game and fit current concept of the game. On top of that you must know lot's of things in the game , and be atleast a bit more then casual player. And know current problems of the game. 1. For what purpose you suggest this idea? Reducing lags is not counting , nono. 2. How it will a…

• JonahFAIL

Equart - - Video and Media Forum

@JonnnyBones In this case i can only envy your reaction if you really can avoid Pike's E without predicting/random factor. And i assume you can do it , since you bealive in it. I wish i would have such reaction too, like you do.

• Attack speed

Equart - - General Questions & Discussions

Right now i'm facing one big problem , when using daggers or even sometimes swords - when you are trying to hit enemy while he is running , you are failing your attack (when animation already started you deal zero damage) So in my opinion this change might fix this problem. On top of that this change will buff passives on daggers. And it might be a huge buff for one-handed dagger , since E is bounded to attack speed rate. This change actually is not huge...but it looks very cool , definitely we …

• Remove Dash when Rooted

Equart - - Feedback & Suggestions

I agree with this only when root/stun bug will be fixed. Let me explain. - When enemy use range stun/root , literally any ability and at the same time you use any movement spell ability - you will be teleported back at the start point , and will get this CC effect. If this will be fixed - all is fine, otherwise it is bad suggestion.

• Attack speed

Equart - - General Questions & Discussions

Normal Attacks - One handed Dagger: - Attack Interval: every 0.91s -> every 0.5s - Damage per Attack: 1.31 -> 0.72 - Dual Daggers & Deathgivers: - Attack Interval: every 0.91s -> every 0.4s - Damage per Attack: 43 -> 19 - Attack Range: 2m -> 1.5m - Claws & Black Hands: - Attack Interval: every 0.91s -> every 0.5s - Damage per Attack: 43 -> 23 - Bloodletter Auto Attack: - Attack Interval: every 0.83s -> every 0.6s - Attack DPS stays unchanged - Damage per Attack: 1.15 -> 0.83

• I think it's time to buff/change it too. And one of the possible ways to do it is to add bonus drop. Bounded tomes of experience in my opinion is the best way , so people would not be able to abuse it, or to prevent it from making them the most profitable journals.

• Are you planning to buff Mercenary's journals Tomes of Insight as a bonus drop. Or even "bounded/personal" tomes of experience would be nice. -- P.S On top of that , better rewards will encourage players to farm in Dungeons more , which can lead to more PvP action. Farming and knowing that you might get bonuses is always nice , it will make PvE gameplay less boring and more rewarding.

• Quote from Korn: “1. Change the system such that red flagged players can be executed in yellow zones. That would fix the issue. The downside is that it would prevent the open world knockdown PvP between reds that can in theory happen in yellow zones. Does anybody here have a good feeling for how popular this actually is? 2. Change the system such that red flagged players cannot attack faction players in yellow zones. That would be very odd in our view as it's quite inconsistent. 3. Change the sy…

• JonahFAIL

@JonnnyBones Unfortunately freez frame doesnt show anything, as i said before - some animation are too fast and some of them not , that's why in some cases you can avoid certain spells and some of them you cant. And the most important thing/nuance you forgot about. Albion spells got global CD on all spells after you use something, which means - - In situation where you can block/avoid spell via your reaction thanks to certain abilities - you can fail to do that. Because you used before any other…

• I wonder what SBI have in mind about incoming solo/small scale content. Please God , PLEASE , don't let them fuck up with this, i beg you

• JonahFAIL

To be honest , you can't react on such spells , like daggers E or pike E. It is only about calculation/predicting and random Most of in-game combos got it's own rotation , that's why people are able to block avoid some spells. Altough , there are some spells with long animation , like warbow's W - Ray Of Light. Which could be avoided very ez , if you will focus all your attention on enemy character's hands. --- But again it is my perspective , from a player with 150-200 ping, i did not ever play…

• Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from dopplevader: “And this is why 80% of the community want Alliances gone completely....Just saying ” The community wants alliances gone because people believe it'll magically make them competitive. It won't. Maybe tier 2 guilds will benefit. But that delusional noobs whining on forums and expecting to get a hideout with 7 ppl guild will get nothing. ” No they do not believe in that, problem in other things. And delusional are people who think that we need it only bec…

• Quote from TheKlux: “I'm not sure why so many people insist that the previous proposed changes were better somehow? lmao ” Problem and question not in Terry control. Question is about daily and global gameplay. That's why people mad.

• Funny, i got perma ban on FTP launch , gold market bug for a fuc*ing 50-60kk profit. When i did even know that it was buged. And now people will get a few days bans with silver confiscations.

• There is still a hope, this changes were not officially announced yet on forum. So maybe they will rethink it.

• @Throatcutter cmon man... just cmom.. you would be able to kill them even as 2 man , or as one with AOE one-shot build via keper cape with some weapons. And if you would use demon boots - you would be even able to escape , if something goes wrong. This video shows nothing. But overall - Yes, hellion jacket + carving/Any axe weapon is good small scale setup. But such situations are niche. Question is more global , and it is not about unique situations , it is more about the whole leather armor ch…

• Thanks @Korn again for unofficial Dev talk DevTalk , you can find guys it here. P.S Just hire Jonah for small scale/solo pvp advices. 90% of people who are intersted in this content are agree with his ideas/suggestions , he is always contacting people and shape different ideas with community.