Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 647.

• UO pre-trammel is something that can never be recreated. The MMORPG industry is huge now whereas back when UO existed it was just them and Everquest. This led to a greater variety of people playing and coexisting in UO (meaning RPers and PKers, etc) whereas today in Albion we end up having a fairly toxic community. UO also put much more emphasis on the 'RPG' in MMORPG - the Ultima series of games just has so much more depth and story to it along with a lot of design features that made the game f…

• Quote from Vindrax: “Quote from JonahVeil: “How is this ANYTHING but positives? All I see is a bunch of people who have gotten REAL cushy in the safezone, I'm sorry, BLACK ZONE and don't want to lose their footing. This is a full loot, pvp MMO, risk vs reward, I'm sorry you guys forgot that, but it's time for a god damn shake up, and some risk back in the game. ” I can only speak from the perspective of my guild, but this cap definitely hurts us in pretty big negative way. We're a part of a smal…

• Every tier or enchantment level adds 100 IP. You also have to consider the persons mastery and specialization which add IP, quality of weapon and specialization/mastery bonus for higher tiers (5% for t5, 10% for t6, 15% for t7, 20% for t8) Every 100 IP increase on your weapon is about 9.8% more damage, before defense, resistances, buffs, debuffs and aoe damage escalation are taken into account. For health, the % granted per 100 IP is 6% For armor, the it is 3%, but the formula is a bit more comp…

• Don't forget, taproot reduces healing received as well.

• I think you should also have the ability to wait inside the hideout while you're in the smart cluster queue, if you queued from within the hideout. I've heard people queued from within hideout only to have to choose and adjacent zone and getting zerged down by enemies also waiting in the queue.

• If everyone had it, it wouldn't be special.

• If it wasn't in the build options, you might not even know it exists! So in that sense it is good that it is still in the options. Like I said, another player with a founder account can place/upgrade it for you on your own island and then you can claim it.

• Any player who has a founder account can build/upgrade it for you. If you get the explorer's anchor, you can PM me and I will help place it for you.

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Wow. Are you by any chance the same person who played a character called Celiah aley in Darkfall ? /F ” Brings back memories lol. But IMO Celiah Ailey was entertaining not unhinged. Who is AdamSmith in game anyway? Jusr a solo player focused on economy aspect of Albion?

• Performance wise, the game felt much smoother. I got booted from a zone once due to smart cluster - this and the disarray systems probably still need some tweaking. There are still alliances bringing massive numbers to single zones (200+) which IMO is game breaking. Personally, I feel like fights up to 100 vs 100 are optimal for both client performance and player enjoyment. I think it's too early to say whether the new zvz territory control system needs any changes - I do agree with Hollywoodi t…

• This seems like a typo: "Time in the Cluster (the more time they were already in the cluster, the more likely they will be kicked out)" Shouldn't spending more time in the zone prior to the smart cluster queue system activating make you less likely to get kicked out?

• Recruiters Impala

Grimhawke-EB - - Trade

Oh that's right, it was the older referral system. But you didn't need the referrals to be qualified (ie purchasing premium). Any key that got redeemed counted. The impala was for 5 referrals and the moabird was for 25.

• Recruiters Impala

Grimhawke-EB - - Trade

Before the patch that turned them into mount skins they were selling for 12-15m in Caerleon. I haven't tracked the price since then. I think they're slightly more common than some of the other recruiters mount skins because you only needed to get one qualified referral to get the impala, versus 5 for the recruiter's moabird that referral season.

• Quote from Blackboa: “My impressions of the Queen Update so far are very positive. After joining Blue Army shortly before the update, content has been plentiful and on a daily basis. The hideout wars that are occurring both in our own defense and our alliances defense as well as our offensive strategies to destroy our enemy's hideouts has led to constant calls to action and PvP. This has been tremendous fun, but has come at a cost of a tremendous amount of my personal wealth. Regarding wealth, I…

• Recruiters Impala

Grimhawke-EB - - Trade

I have one, but not sure I want to part with it as it's part of my almost complete mount skin collection.

• Selling ghostwolf skin 2.5b

Grimhawke-EB - - Trade

How many of these are left in the game?

• Quote from Worros: “The whole story around Avalons is that they are looking to purge the world from us - right? Why not place them at one corner of world map and give them a base that cannot be taken (like their capitol). Then make them spread from there if players do not react to them. Each day they launch an attack and spread to adjacent territories. If we ignore them for too long they can spread all the way to our capitals and start launching some random attacks (but obviously not claim the c…

• I didn't receive it via email, but I've completed the survey. I hope you'll share some findings from the survey?

• Been experimenting with soloing these myself, so far I'm averaging around 800k/hour with room to improve, but I don't see how it would be possible to average 3mil/hour. With higher specs & more practice so I never get knocked down or have to reset I could maybe improve to 1mil-1.2mil per hour. Beyond that, it is just time consuming to run around finding these mobs in good spots (clear of obstacles, impassible terrain) and also clearing other mobs around them so you have room to kite without draw…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from xcruciful: “I always had doubts about owning multiple guild islands, just to take advantage of the number of laborers. I feel like the subject is a bit in a shady area. I want to know what is SBI position on that. Like I don't want to see one day all the guild islands just gone(bc guilds with no members). Or to get an unexpected ban.(multiple acc/alts/exploit) I search on forum about the subject and most relevant thing about that was: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…