Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

• A reduction in silver and fame means nothing to these alliances. Everyone in the good guilds in these alliances has close to 400 spec in their main build and probably does not care much about fame. If they do care about fame then a reduced fame gain in a T8 zone with little chance of getting ganked - because you own the zone and all hideouts nearby - is still better than farming some T6 zone without a guild. Silver mostly comes in bags, which aren't affected by changes like this at all. Disarray…

• Poll: Alliance Feature

Zahi - - Feedback & Suggestions

While I strongly believe limiting the numbers of alliances or removing them altogether is good for the game, it is yet another feature that took a lot of development time and goes straight to the dustbin. Therefore I am begging you to at least recycle it into something else.

• Crystal League Token

Zahi - - Bugs

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Zahi: “Quote from Dagother: “Hey, in current offseason Crystal League is only playable till level 3 thus you can't earn level 4 tokens. ” @DagotherWe know that, but completely removing the token seems unfair. We won. We should either get a level 4 token or our old level 3 token back. ” I am pretty sure you can see the token description. For lvl.1 and lvl.2 it says you will get the next lvl token as rewards. Lvl 3 token didn't say you will get any token as a reward. …

• Crystal League Token

Zahi - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey, in current offseason Crystal League is only playable till level 3 thus you can't earn level 4 tokens. ” @Dagother We know that, but completely removing the token seems unfair. We won. We should either get a level 4 token or our old level 3 token back.

• Crystal League Token

Zahi - - Bugs

We managed to win all three of our new Crystal League matches - level 1, 2 and 3. However, upon winning the level 3 we did not receive our level 4 token. Screenshot: 90dfcf53a2fb68e2100f61895f9aaf3f.png gyazo.com/90dfcf53a2fb68e2100f61895f9aaf3f Stream: twitch.tv/videos/539214390

• So during offseason we can do a CGvG at 19, 20 and then 21 utc on EU timeslot everyday - assuming we win the level 1 and level 2's - but then when the actual season starts we can only do one per timeslot. Amazing logic.

• Arena is another great example of possible endgame content. Right now it's more of a new player PvP introduction - due to its low item cap. What's wrong with adding a couple new arena layouts, the possibility to queue for 600 ip and 1200 ip. Maybe streak rewards for winning one arena match everyday, which increase rewards. The possibility to queue with gear loss. Some kind of ranked arena so people actually start caring about winning and play together. I come up with these things as I am writing…

• Introduction Hello everyone, my in-game name is Zahi (Zahe, Zahu) and I mostly play healing specializations. In the past I focussed a lot on ZvZ and fame farming and more recently the 5v5 scene - Hellgates, CGvG and GvG. I made several YouTube video's on my channel and I stream Albion every once in a while. The last few patches and the one that is coming January 20th make me feel like the dev team is putting a lot of work into Albion, but sadly new content always comes at a cost - the removal of…

• youtube.com/watch?v=CF_wRpsdsoc

• Dev Talk: Crystal League

Zahi - - News & Announcements

Just recolor the mounts and call them Champions Chariot and Champions Beetle or something. Problem solved. Oh and don't forget to add more GVG timers, thanks.

• Good first step. Now please allow us to play these new GvG's whenever we want or at least every 2 hours please.

• This is probably the first time a game developper tells me to open an excel spreadsheet in order to play a damn video game. Please remove these time gates for the love of god.

• Dev Talk: Crystal League

Zahi - - News & Announcements

Couldn't you come up with something better? You are practically removing one piece of content and replacing it with another that can be done less frequent. Why do you create this system - full of potential - and then decide that it's something that should be done only once a day? Why not allow people that like to 5v5 play 5v5 whenever they want to, or got time for it? Sure we got arena and hellgates but that doesn't give nearly the same thrill a CGVG or GVG does. Arena doesn't have any consequen…

• The map is also waaaaaay too big, so traveling to one of those rest's or back to the royals takes quite some time. There are also no personal islands attached to these which means you will have to move everything there on an ox or something similair. Through the blackzone. Like 10 zones. Again, this map is way too big. It's bigger than our current map and I rarely meet any player in the blackzone right now. When free to play came out it was fine, but now instead of making it bigger you should de…

• I just don't understand the reasoning behind giving it a silence as well. Sure a little reflect with some damage is fine. It's very visible as well which is good. But why a silence?

• A few patches ago everyone got a 20% hp buff. With that change I had the feeling SBI wanted to promote longer drawn out fights. However, in the current meta two players in plate can kill a cloth player in a matter of seconds. I feel that is not intended and is largely due to the fact that the Carving Sword is currently too strong. Pick any other sword than Carving in the same team composition and the damage is very healable. The kit of Carving is too powerful as well. The logical counterplay to …

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Zahi - - Developers' Statements

My feedback: 1. As long as killing 5 players in a Crystal GvG and looting 1 each has higher value rewards than the rewards for winning the Crystal GvG it is actually more profitable to do a level 1 tower everyday than a level 3 - assuming you win a lvl 1 way more often than a lvl 3. Crystal GvG towers shouldn't lose a level everyday they aren't played to make the matchmaking system more fair and the rewards should outweigh the rewards of killing some players. You can only do a Crystal once a day…

• Statistics

Zahi - - Feedback & Suggestions

This game needs some sort of statistics; damage done, healing done, number of purges done, amount of time CC'ed, accuracy of skillshots. It's tough to evaluate yourself, others and even abilities in this game without any kind of feedback. GvG's, CGvG's and Hellgates are competitive environments where statistics are crucial for improvement. Look at football, basketball, baseball or any succesful competitive video game. They all show statistics, and for a good reason. How can you improve as a play…

• Just Launch vs. Phrasing twitch.tv/videos/442884423 Birken Fell A bunch of Hellgaters enter the GvG scene and surprise Phrasing with a double victory. The video is their retal. Crossbow POV. 5/24/2019 Just Launch vs. Hard Charge twitch.tv/videos/443350600 - Start at 5 min, I'm sorry I didn't know how to lock the timecode. Stumprot Our adventure continues as we launch on Stumprot. This one wasn't even close - but definately good for our ego - as we continue and launch on Mardale. Healer POV. 6/24…

• German game with German servers would be great. Germany #1. Frankfurt has a great datacentre.