Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Faction Flag exploit fix, that you said you literally were going to investigate and fix as it was misuse? ” this is being actively discussed on the Round Table right now for possible ideas and solutions (as well as in the general forums on the Feedback section) ” they honestly need to disband round table, this secretive shit and last moment pulling is cancerous and bad representation and communicationIf your only going …

• rate of artifacts

Captainrussia - - Feedback & Suggestions

how many rolls was it for 6k souls? i.e - what was your sample size? (sorry not in the game right now to check the artifact foundry) And did you roll for magic artifacts only - or for all kinds? By the looks of it - you rolled for all kinds?

• like we need another post on this same subject...

• what is a "guild city"? Lets start with that...

• Quote from Alemaoo: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from MrSecks: “So @SBI did you guys fix gathering yet? ” is something wrong with gathering?Are all nodes full because nobody is gathering because something is wrong with it? (see what I did there?) ” Apparently no one can gather anymore. There must be a bug in the game which is causing nodes to spawn empty. That’s why we can never find full nodes. ” im finding t5 and t6 full ones, but t7 up not. ” must be Agent Smith's st…

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Faction Flag exploit fix, that you said you literally were going to investigate and fix as it was misuse? ” this is being actively discussed on the Round Table right now for possible ideas and solutions (as well as in the general forums on the Feedback section)

• Quote from yiconomics: “Mage robe won't purge fiend robe. Test it out. ” It won't if you are not taking DMG from the Fear Robe user, correct. Usually only 1 fiend robe user (the healer) falls into that category Quote from Hollywoodi: “mage robe doesn't purge fear if healer fears because healer does no damage. ” Correct, (unless the healer pokes or use some DOT spell), so that makes it only 1 Fiend robe that is not purged by mage robe. The DPS who uses Fiend robe - will always get purged.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “@Retroman if u have any doubts how imbalance fear robe is, here is a good example.. 99% of all fights on video get decided by the use of fear robe.. ” Before they even look at item balance - they need to rebelance entire HG purpose and eliminate rats.I am Ok with fear robe being only useful in 1 type of content in Albion. (but if they want to balance it further - sure... but first really - just fix hellgates already) ” us…

• Quote from MrSecks: “So @SBI did you guys fix gathering yet? ” is something wrong with gathering? Are all nodes full because nobody is gathering because something is wrong with it? (see what I did there?)

• Quote from dfgfdg: “So u wanna reds kiling new players in blue zone ? ” How would reds kill new players in the blue zone? You mean faction flagged new players? If you faction flag and lose a t3 or flat 4 set - wouldn't that be a very good (almost "gradual") and cheap lesson and an introduction to full loot PVP that is to come in more dangerous Red and Black Zones? Quote from Ravenar: “2) new issue will be blues knocking down reds and any factions finishing them off ” That should be a much smalle…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Can't believe that you Believe touching fame and silver drops and syphoned does anything.. ” It does. Try playing in a competitve ZvZ guild - that cares about season points. Siphons and season points is all they care about. Fame and silver drops is just the icing on the cake - which means their weaker members (which is like 80% of ARCH) will greatly suffer and leave the huge zerg alliance if they cant effectively FF or gain silver (the silver debuff affects silver bags to…

• to get the thread back on track: 1) I used to use Stalker armor in small scale, 2v2 HG - basically situations where I have a healer. Its still kind of okay for that, but I've stopped using it there 2) In solo - I now exclusivity started to use cloth. Leather feels very lackluster (aside from 1-2 niche builds that only work with a specific weapon, like what Equart is doing with Carving, or vertain 1-shot builds with daggers). 3) Hellion Jacket (which I thought was the only armor that would allow …

• Fiend Rob

Captainrussia - - Bugs

killmail link?

• Quote from Olehammy: “If your not bringing a silence/interupt into your build thats on you. Doesnt make an item broken because you cant play around it. ” Valid point for 5v5 or small scale. Also the reason why nobody really uses cultist robe outside of 1v1 or 1v2 fights. However in 1v1 certain builds just don't have an interrupt available and bringing one would completely gimp them. (think axes) Quote from Bastyon: “Been diving a lot of solo's recently and almost everyone I run in to with more t…

• Quote from Korn: “Another option: 4. Treat "red flagged" as a pseudo-faction. This means that "reds" can kill faction flagged players and be killed by them, also in blue and yellow zones. The key difference is though that reds can of course still attack reds, and that reds would be subject to the reputation system. ” this! x1000!

• Meet the Avalonians

Captainrussia - - News & Announcements

hype!!!

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Sad story ” lets just see how this plays out. This is not a bad change actually. Increased upkeep is how every other RTS or MMO type game works. So this actually makes a lot of sense. But again - this change is better then nothing and better then just capping at 300 (its same as capping at 300+ other restrictions)

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “@Retroman if u have any doubts how imbalance fear robe is, here is a good example.. 99% of all fights on video get decided by the use of fear robe.. ” Before they even look at item balance - they need to rebelance entire HG purpose and eliminate rats. I am Ok with fear robe being only useful in 1 type of content in Albion. (but if they want to balance it further - sure... but first really - just fix hellgates already)

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Captainrussia: “So you just basically admitted that cloth is better then leather or plate in both PVE and PVP (aside from niche tank/CC roles - where plate is a must). If your target is dead - it does not matter "how squishy you are" - you are no longer taking any damage. ” Cloth is better at doing damage. It's supposed to be. ” Both you and I know that this is an unfinished sentence. "Cloth is better at doing da…