Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• We are currently in the process of fixing a larger framework issue that also happens on Windows 7 systems. This will hopefully fix this issue within the next patch. We are also looking into a new reconnect system that possibly lets you return to the game without having to reload and possibly having a longer d/c time limit altogether.

• This was a measure to improve performance way back. However, the system works very randomly at the moment. We are looking into reworking the optimization of displaying spells, probably with a new prioritization system. Cheers.

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

Merkur - - Mobile Version

I agree the mobile version is in a bad state concerning performance and memory crashes and it's an uphill battle as the game keeps growing. But keep in mind that it has been in "beta" for years now and not officially released on stores. Optimization will take some time as the PC/Desktop version will always take priority. We understand your frustration, but let's keep the discussion productive. - Store release will solve the download issue and UI changes are ongoing. We are working on a new downl…

• Farming Issue in Queen Update

Greetings, should you encounter problems with the farming UI, please download the hotfix #2, or update on testflight tomorrow. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

• Greetings, Albion Community. Below are the changes that made it into the mobile version of Queen. Please feel free to provide feedback on your experience with and discuss these changes, (but please do not ask for when other features will arrive in this thread ). - Larger HUD layout - Context menu replacing many HUD buttons - can be closed by swiping it right or tapping anywhere else on the screen - New right-aligned Spell button layout in preparation of further changes - Default when first insta…

• Hey VUZUV, we are adding this to a long list of requests, since many people seem to play with keyboard/mouse on mobile. Can't tell you an ETA yet.

• Fixed in the upcoming Queen update. Please let me know should you still encounter this problem afterwards.

• We are aware of the issue and what is causing it. Got my eye on this.

Quote from SHARKY: “@Merkur this is going to sound very trivial compared to some of the other things needed, but can you please enable screen rotation for iPads? It sucks to have the power lead on the wrong side and not being able to use my case as a fold out stand. ” Way ahead of you, my friend. Will also be included in the next big update for all devices.

Quote from Zellidon: “This is amazing news! @Merkur Will there be test versions of the .apk we can sign up or volunteer to take part in? ” There very likely will be, once the android optimization has started and it makes sense to test a new version. I will let you know. Quote from Saffiana: “The 6s Plus should be able to run it. That device has the necessary 3 gig of ram. Standard 6s, probably not. Also the small screen size would probably not be very useful. ” 3GB is indeed the hard limit curre…

• I'm not saying it's happening. But there are rumors... IKhmEyV.gif

Greetings Albion Community, I am a new addition to the Albion Online dev-team and will be responsible for a number of mobile adaptations and improvements for the upcoming official Albion Online mobile store release and beyond. This effort will have a clear UI- and performance focus in the beginning, to provide a better experience on mobile phones especially. If you are interested in playing on mobile, you can use the Mobile Feedback & Suggestions forum to join us in this quest. Also, if you've g…