Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 647.

• Expert Gamekepper's bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Please do so. Also check if you have another already partially filled journal in your inventory, maybe a T4 one, that accumulates the fame before the T5 book.

• Bug with guild challenge points.

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, when you complete the personal challenge, the points are not displayed anymore. They are still accumulated for the Guild Challenge though.

• Expert Gamekepper's bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, I'm not sure if I understand your steps to reproduce correctly. You're putting the journal in a chest or bank and then gather hide? You have to have it in your inventory to full up while gathering.

• Hey there, could it be that the one with the bubble attacked back? Because when I have the bubble, I am immune to attacks and the knockback of the healing spell. If you have a video of that, I'd appreciate it a lot!

• Hideout Permissions

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, this is currently working as designed. So the higher access right cancels out the lower one. I do agree that this is not optimal regarding the current use of hideouts though, so I'll poke the game designers about it.^^

• Cant download the new patch

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, do you get any error messages when the launcher closes? Also you can try to either run the repair/reinstall option in the launcher's settings, or reinstall with a fresh installer from our download website: albiononline.com/en/download And also check if there are pending updates for your Windows.

• реферальная ссылка

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Привет, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с support@albiononline.com, чтобы они могли взглянуть на это направление.

• I cant update ! (Resolved)

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

So for the mobile client it currently works like this when there's an update/patch: 1. Delete Albion Online and the install file 2. Go to our website to download the installer for your platform again (eventually clear cache to ensure you have the updated version) 3. run the freshly downloaded installer As long as it's not officially released on the mobile platforms with automatically updating when there's a patch, this is unfortunately the only way to ensure you'll be able to play with every upd…

• I cant update ! (Resolved)

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, clearing the cache of your browser also helps. Sometimes you still have the old downloader saved in the cache, which gives you the current error.

• Problem after update 29.

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, can you guys tell me if you get any error messages? Best would be a screenshot if that's the case. Otherwise you can also go into the folder where you installed Albion Online and run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe and use it's repair function. What you also can do, is send me the output_log.txt directly after a crash: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client\output_log.txt so we can check if something's going on in there.

• Unable to Talk in Global Chat

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, do you also have the visibility of the global channel in your chat tab enabled? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…0becbf6c2c23ceb8202e2ab14

• Unable to save chest permissions

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, I'm unfortunately not able to reproduce that. Does it still not save when you restart your client? What happens if someone else tries to edit the Access Rights?

• Bug Seller Price

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Please be careful when looking at UI and popups. In this example from Thetford, a plot sells for 110,000 k silver. The k is adding another three 0s, so it is 110,000,000 silver total. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…0becbf6c2c23ceb8202e2ab14

• Saddled Swamp Dragon Animation bug.

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Yeah, that's what it looks like if you play on low quality settings for now.^^

• Hey there, no need to petition, they'll come back with an upcoming patch. Got removed accidentally.^^

• parrot is not displayed

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, the mechanic with vanity items is, that the mainhand and offhand items like the caged parrot only show in safe clusters like cities. Clothes show according to your settings either always or only in safe clusters.

• Da das Queen Update ca. 2 Wochen her ist, sind wir aktuell noch etwas häufiger als sonst am Hotfixen, aber nicht alle erfordern einen neuen Download der .apk. An sich releasen wir in der Regel wir ca. alle ein bis zwei Wochen neue Patches.

• Moin und willkommen zurück!^^ Aktuell ist es leider noch so, dass mit jedem Update das Spiel und die .apk komplett gelöscht werden und dann die neue .apk von unserer Website heruntergeladen werden muss. Sobald wir Albion Online auch offiziell auf den Mobile Plattformen releasen, wird das alles deutlich weniger kompliziert.

• Green Dungeon

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, really sorry that happened to you. If you check your Killboard though, you can see that after you were disconnected from the server, a player called Duparkan and his buddy killed (and probably also looted) you. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…0becbf6c2c23ceb8202e2ab14 The Error Message you received was due to the server thinking you are still logged into your account, as it usually takes a moment until it notices that you disconnected.

• Hideout Exit Immunity

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from OceanSpirit: “@Amoebius76 What is the distance? ” The Protection Bubble will disappear after moving 15 meters away from the hideout. For comparison: in a dungeon, the bubble will disappear after 10 meters.