Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• you're supposed to use crafting laborers (blacksmith/imbuer/fletcher/tinker) and process journals with 150% happiness if you really gather a lot a ratio of 1:10 or 2:10 is plenty (gathering laborer(1) : crafting laborer(10)) try combining 150% returns with focus use on crafting journals and re-do your math

• Mercenary Laborers

Bogul - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yuk. I'm getting 2015 flashbacks.

• Quote from Lewpac: “bad deal ” oi, no soliciting allowed gtfo i'm trying to do business here ok

• Quote from Lewpac: “Sell me a trumpet plz bogul ” Sure - 1x Ghostwolf will do.

• UNIQUE_UNLOCK_SKIN_DIREWOLF_HUSKYSLEIGH_TELLAFRIENDx 1 UNIQUE_UNLOCK_SKIN_DIREWOLF_GREY_TELLAFRIENDx 3 Only sold as a package together. If you can offer a Ghostwolf I will trade you 4:1. Please PM me via Discord.

• Quote from zerfaxx: “imagine allowing people to exploit this bug entirely to a level 8 tower for almost a month and then realizing it just now and not taking away rewards or fixing it in any way ” L8 towers haven't been possible until 24 hours ago, you need to win a L7 crystal to get one ; L7's happend the first time ever this weekend edit: LOL the 2 responses above, within 1min of each other

• And here we go with the 2nd batch of links. FYI, the full show even has an interview with @Derrick, where he talks us through his opinions on the new Crystal League among other topics. Full Show: Albion Live - Crystal League L6 & L7: 21:00 UTC - Feb 15th with Shozen and Lewpac - S08 W02: twitch.tv/videos/552610471 Fights Only: Albion Live - Crystal League L6: Take Care vs Black 0rder with Shozen and Lewpac: twitch.tv/videos/552612399 Albion Live - Crystal League L6: Final Order vs Sancta Inquisi…

• In case you have missed the action live - today we had our first L6 & L7 Crystal League Matches of the Season! We will be covering some of the fights on AlbionTV and I'll be posting the links to the twitch stream highlights here in this thread and elsewhere. If you want to check out the coverage live, hop on over to twitch.tv/albiononline - we will be live about 30 minutes prior to the start of the matches! Full Show: Albion Live - Crystal League L6 & L7: 15:00 UTC - Feb 15th with Shozen and Lew…

• Visual - White Beard Clips

Bogul - - Bugs

276d936420b425c9e50bcd5df9a62edc.png3829e4c6f18663868d449c9e844c4c2f.png

• Quote from TomatoBisque: “Hey Bogul, i'm already renting some fields from you, i'd like to get in on this as well. let me know. ” Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “man I would do this purely because I don’t do anything, but 5 million cat, that’s just to much to cover with my investments, How’s this work out anyways? ” i accept items as collateral instead as wellthe reason i need to take a security deposit is that you handle journals with a certain value and I c…

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “man I would do this purely because I don’t do anything, but 5 million cat, that’s just to much to cover with my investments, How’s this work out anyways? ” i accept items as collateral instead as well the reason i need to take a security deposit is that you handle journals with a certain value and I can't just hand it to you if I don't know you - sorry over time - we can reduce it, but not right of the get go

• I am renting access to fully upgraded (T8 Houses, T8 Furniture, T8-T2 Trophies, T8 Shark Trophy) crafting laborer farms. Lease time is either 14 or 28 days. Rent is paid upfront. All laborer types are available at T8 and I can swap out depending on what you need. A private island comes with 33 T8 laborers, a guild island comes with 63 T8 laborers. All islands are located in Caerleon. The farms on private islands are not part of the deal, since I rent them out seperately - but on private islands …

• bump this is avaiable again

• Price check Halberd 8.3MP

Bogul - - Trade

Theoretically you would calculate how much it would cost you to "force" a 8.0 MP item: - figure out your chance to craft a MP item - include using focus yes / no - including resource returns from journals / crafting location - reasonable pricing for the cost of mats - determine how much it costs to craft a single item - mutliply that with your MP crafting chance then you have a theoretical value based on math, the actual problem is that there is not enough global demand for T8 MP items (not conv…

• Avalonian Elite Dungeons

Bogul - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “(....) Avalonian Energy Most Avalonian enemies will have a chance to drop Avalonian Energy from the Avalonian Invasion prior to the release of the Queen Update. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1555479a1824439e55d99ee9c (...) ” ... and after the Avalonian Invasion? Will avalonian energy be exclusive to the elite dungeons?

• Answers: Stuff in chests when moving islands: Yes. Stuff in guild bank: Yes. Stuff in custom chests in houses: Yes. Structures. Yes. first things first about Guild Islands and Player Islands: - nothing needs to be changed or torn down. The only thing that will happen to these two is that the entrance point will be re-mapped to a new city. The ONLY things that are in danger and must be torn down to prevent loss are: - buildings placed inside of home-territories in the Outlands (that will no longe…

• Could you explain the location changes of node spawns? @Thorn-Delwyn I don't think it is publicly stated if resource nodes can change their location and if they do how that works exactly.

• So in a public hideout, even if you are set as co-owner, but are not in the same guild as the owner character - you can not upgrade it - correct? Could you maybe put in some info as to how many minutes it would take say, 5, 20, 50 players - each with a T4 or T8 siege hammer hammering on the thing to lose a defense point?