Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 119.

• Quote from Cruickshank: “Not from any technical viewpoint of course, rather it would just annoy so many people that wouldn't bother returning to the game that the population would drop to levels that the servers could handle. ” I agree

• Quote from Vlyn: “Quote from Rokov: “Quote from Vlyn: “I'm actually in game development as a programmer.. what about you? ” We both know it's a lie. ” It does sound convenient, but it's not. No clue how to proof it to you without disclosing any personal information on here, but just so you know: You're simply wrong. Albion Online is by far not complex enough to not support 100+ player battles with skill shots only. Hell, the whole map and game itself is 2D in the background (As in there is no 3r…

• The more skillshots the better

• Quote from Korn: “Hi @Ravenar, what you describe is exactly achieved by our focus fire protection buff, though in a better way as it acts as a soft cap and not hard cap on the number of people attacking you. All the best, Korn ” Focus fire actually punish smaller groups more then zergs. Smaller raids to win against zerg need to be really efficient with calling and focusing targets while zerg is just mindlessly spaming skills. @Korn please dont remove the only advantage skilled players have.

• Quote from OneTyper: “ A simple way to structure it could be: Premium get 24 points a day and you lose 1 premium LP for each hour you have played If you do not play you get 24 points if premium is activated If you play for 6 full hours (you get 18 points that day) If you play for 2 hours (you get 22 points that day) ” Really good suggestion but I would tweak it in a way that it should be tied with fame gain as someone can spend 5h dueling in city and 5h farming and the other (working players) wo…

• Quote from Talion: “Hi there, there is a limiter for how far away you can see other players in place. While you see more of surroundings, it doesn't help you, as movable objects are not rendered in that additional space. -Talion ” Quote from Pest: “Quote from Talion: “Hi there, there is a limiter for how far away you can see other players in place. While you see more of surroundings, it doesn't help you, as movable objects are not rendered in that additional space. -Talion ” If you'll believe th…

• Instanced world is really bad design so please no, while i do agree you can handle playerbase easier. Its nothing worse not finding your enemies or friends as they are on same map as you just not in same instance.

• Check this: Implement Fog of war to prevent aspect ratio advantages. if you think above pic is the problem then check out how it looks on 3xmonitors ( not to mention unlimited zoom hack is the real problem atm ) d7d37717f5.jpg

• Add a Notebook

IKShadow - - Feedback & Suggestions

+1

• Quote from Run.Run: “Each downtime server calculates TOTAL_TIME_PLAYED on account (cumulative time online with all existing characters) for the last 24 hours: If this time is less, than 4 hours, all premium characters on this account receive 20 LP (as they do now) If it is between 4 and 8 hours = 10 LP If it is 8 hours or more = 0 LP (and a free server warning to go out and get some fresh air) Most of the player base will be unaffected, addicted and zealous players will be slowed in their rush o…

• Quote from Dagother: “Atm there isn't much problem with zergs because lots of players left/took a break but would like to try this out. Doubt it will ever happen tho cuz devs rejected the idea already. ” Nothing is set in stone and I do believe devs will do whats best for the game/community.

• The best anti zerging solution would be to enable friendly fire ON outside group/raid as the max blob would be 20 players so mindless zerging would not lead to default win and guilds/allies would actually need to use tactics. Check out ANTI ZERG; Alliances Friendly fire ON or FF ON outside group/raid and vote on it.

• It would be great if devs ( @Korn ) give it at least a shoot during the beta, having friendly fire on outside raid group would really solve a lot of zerging issues. Maybe even test it per zones eg it applies only in black ones and not in yellow/red ones.

• The friendly fire on for everyone outside raid/group would efficiently solved 90% of zerging issues and also focus diminishing returned should be removed. Check out and vote on it: ANTI ZERG; Alliances Friendly fire ON or FF ON outside group/raid

• It would be great if we could see the name of the player who is selling items and as well search by seller name.

• Quote from Saya: “I think even T6 in one month is too quick xD ” I agree when it comes to T6 crafting however not for gathering, players should be able to level up gathering as fast as possible.

• Quote from janifant: “Quote from Korn: “Hi @Dragis, thanks for your feedback. 1. Currently, PvPers are camping gates because gate camping is too easy, and gate campers have an easy escape back into the town if they are faced with real danger. We will address these issues as announced here. A result of that will be that PvP will move away from the gates and into the zones proper. 2. We will share our concept for the revised outlands with the community shortly. 3. Reworking the outland map design …

• Quote from DEKKER: “That is an interesting discussion, but i just can't go for open pvp without being found by a group with larger field of view, or find a solo player or a small group and that is the reason i stopped playing when i understood how many people use this. I was roaming black zones in a team with zoom hack and understood how many people spotted us from several screens and was running away or after us! So i have to start using it or quit playing, because why i need Albion without goi…