Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 956.

• Yeah, One of the best changes to come and really a need because reg horses arn't really used, Which now I believe they will become the go-to gather mounts, I love it, Can't wait, Is it live yet? Fuck give it to us already! I'm hoping for tomorrows patch in hopes it will be this week, Knowing SBI though prob not.........Fuck is it live yet?

• Meet the Avalonians

Neef - - News & Announcements

Welcome to Albion online Zergs Online

• Quote from ProtonAlpha: “Sorry for my post of comments, I didn't want to create controversI, just wanted to give an opinion of how a new person might view the game. Meantime other people of my comunity tried Albion and the impression is the same, pvp is extremely casual and dependent from a group, no fast contents for whom does not have time to spend or want to solo, arenas are nice but there is no classification system and rewards. I repeat, this is only our opinion, i don't want criticize Albi…

• Quote from dfgfdg: “Quote from Korn: “Hey there, we are aware of this issues and are looking at various ways this could be fixed. There are different ways in principle to tackle this. Here are a few possibilities - all with pros and cons: 1. Change the system such that red flagged players can be executed in yellow zones. That would fix the issue. The downside is that it would prevent the open world knockdown PvP between reds that can in theory happen in yellow zones. Does anybody here have a goo…

• Biggest problem i have with the changes is how the Disarry debuff works. The disarry debuff needs to remain the same even after players start dieing, If a zerg enters the cluster with a 30% debuff that debuff percent should remain 30% intil they either all die or they leave that cluster, Once they switch zones/clusters then and only then should the debuff decrease, The debuff can always increase in the cluster but it should never decrease in a zone, If its a fight of say 200 vs 100, Yes the 200 …

• Quote from Korn: “Another option: 4. Treat "red flagged" as a pseudo-faction. This means that "reds" can kill faction flagged players and be killed by them, also in blue and yellow zones. The key difference is though that reds can of course still attack reds, and that reds would be subject to the reputation system. ” Sounds good to me.

• Mercenary Laborers

Neef - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yeah I have always hated Merc journals because of this reason here, I like the idea of it bring-ing some runes, souls and relics with a small chance of getting a whole artifact, This chance would need to be very small but still a much better reward. This would increase the chance people would use theses labors forsure, If this does happen I may get a few myself.

• Simple and best way to fix this would be: If a player is knocked-down by a "red flagged" player that person becomes "blocked" from faction execute, This would fix all your problem without taking away from other things, I don't think allowing faction flagged players to be knocked down in yellow or blue zones in a good fix because most good faction fights take place in yellow zones to start with, Making yellow zones only knock-down for faction would break that content so please do not change that!…

• Quote from Neef: “I was getting kicked out when changing maps, It would kick me to the login screen then say unable to connect, I then would need to disconnect my WFI connection from the PC and then reconnect to "reset" the network to allow connection back to the game, Everytime this happened I thought I would login dead but thankfully i didn't die, Now after this happened about 5 times over a few hours I checked to see if I had any windows 10 updates and I did, After updating my windows fully (…

• Quote from Chiattone: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Chiattone: “He was asking for an Arena/Battleground ranked and rewarded, the answer like:" if you go in open world you can find a lot of pvp" is not what they are looking for. It's situational and not fast. Also Crystal, are not ranked (you don't have a personal classification points with a graded list), you must find a team (without an automatic matchmaking) and it is scheduled, so you can't do it when you want. It is useless to try to convinc…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from tabooshka: “well looks like this game will always cater to zergs first and foremost ” The modified test includes a set of elements that exclusively target the hardcore mega alliances. They are specifically designed to make them less powerful. - Very strong "soft" cap on territories held via exponentially increasing upkeep costs for territories held - A significant silver and fame reduction for *all* members of a mega alliance if they hold more than a certain number o…

• Bump Fly little filters fly....

• Please SBI, Next content update, Give us a bounty system, For the love of solo players! Also once the fight starts please lock the bounty hunter and hes target in a duel state, So we don't need 20 people to take on 1 target if he has friends, The bounty system should be a true 1v1 system, Which ever Bounty hunter attacks first gets the fight its pretty simple.

• Quote from Chiattone: “He was asking for an Arena/Battleground ranked and rewarded, the answer like:" if you go in open world you can find a lot of pvp" is not what they are looking for. It's situational and not fast. Also Crystal, are not ranked (you don't have a personal classification points with a graded list), you must find a team (without an automatic matchmaking) and it is scheduled, so you can't do it when you want. It is useless to try to convince people of what albion isn't. The lack o…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Headquake: “they can put 100 % silver debuff all serious player will not give a fuck anyway . We make money from crafting , ganking , loot in dungeon etc.. 20 % fame debuff . Run one avalonian dungeon all 7 day pouf its 10 % wich is a fucking joke in exchange of owning all the t8 -t7 farming zone of the map. This round table is ridiculous , they probably ask the same player that are disgusting all small aliance rolling 400 vs 100 everyday . ” Here is a breakdown of t…

• I was getting kicked out when changing maps, It would kick me to the login screen then say unable to connect, I then would need to disconnect my WFI connection from the PC and then reconnect to "reset" the network to allow connection back to the game, Everytime this happened I thought I would login dead but thankfully i didn't die, Now after this happened about 5 times over a few hours I checked to see if I had any windows 10 updates and I did, After updating my windows fully (Windows 10). I hav…

• Bump , Bring some life to the world map!

• I wish there was a travel npc in more locations, Not just the one spot in the city. There should be one in the realmgate, Bank, Market, and around the crafting station areas, This seems like the easiest way for them to make traveling in cities much better, Then once your on your island and you want to go back to the city, you could pick which NPC you want to spawn at weither its @ the realm gate or the market.

• Quote from Tabor: “You thought the zergs were whining with this alliance change wait until they check out the new disarray debuff change posted in NDA! The tears are going to flow. ” Man I love that NDA change, It looks good, Though I would have liked to see CC changed a bit on the higher end.

• Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from Neef: “I dont mind seeing the costs of some things increase but the cost of the market tax and black market tax is just nuts lol. ” In my country you pay a tax on the properties according to the value of your property as well as the amount we discount in taxes every month is related to our salary, whoever has a higher salary, pays more taxes.In Albion the way you have to increase rates is where they exist, that is, in the markets and in the repairer. ” Yes but i…