Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• your thoughts are nice but if you don't bring them to the game early, many of my friends, including me, will switch to archeage new server after 8 days. I hope you don't intend to bring them to the reset day after a month. so you can be sure that you will lose too many players.

• The albion administration has been playing dead for days. I think they all joined the money guilde and must have really wanted the cyrstal mounts. Well, they must have enjoyed having all the territories

• @Merzot I think you need to read something twice. Play with a small group, not to the heights, developing and having fun. In a t8 zone, an oops ping you 50 pounds. So how do we play in those areas? the rulers are already worried about making places to hide the little guilds so much cowardly to the pressures. small guilds should be kept in the limits of the big. their minds are still attached to people they will lose by deleting alliances. however, many more people who will lose official visuals …

• Remove the alliance system or change the name of the game to oops onlineWe were a small team who enjoyed the game for 30 people. We didn't want to join the alliances and we were having fun among ourselves. but after a while, alliances did not enter the high regions because of our progress. and 27 friends left the game. Our last hope as the remaining 3 people is the abolition of the alliance system. otherwise goodbye albion. If you continue this mind already in 3 months, your player will not stay…

• Because of the alliance system, we cannot find a place on the map because of large groups like oops. so many of my friends have left the game and continue to quit. I am on the verge of leaving it personally. carleonda mafia taxes are already running as they have all the maps. please either remove or limit this alliance system. otherwise your player loss will increase gradually as the last 2 months and you will have to change the name of the last game oops online

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Henks - - Developers' Statements

If the alliance system doesn't get up, you won't have any more players because you're overwhelmed by big groups like squad. Why do you think you fell into three thousand from onbin steam online? Because of the great alliances other players do not play the game. If you do not remove the alliance system, you will continue to play with a thousand online players with only squad.

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Henks - - Developers' Statements

it is better to remove the alliance system instead of storing small guilds. Like squad, alliance is overwhelming people everywhere and cooling the game. we've started twenty friends and I'm the only one who can continue the game. Why is it because of the shitty alliance system. Thousands of people alliance people because of the game. Do not be cowardly remove that system game becomes much more beautiful

• Looking for a guild

Henks - - Guild Recruitment

Game nick Henks, 40m fame , Türk klanı olrsa daha iyi olur

• Türk guildi arıyorum

Henks - - Kendini tanıt!

Dostlar merhaba f2p den beri oyunu oynuyorm, tank healer ve dps karakterleri de kasılı. Bizim bi tayfamız vardı oyunu bıraktılar, ben baya emek verdim bırakmak istemiyorum, yalnız solo dungeonın solo olmaması sorununu hepiniz biliyorsunuz. 10 kişi tarafından kaç kere baskın yedim. Velhasıl demem o ki oturmuş, muhabbeti yerinde bi Türk guildine katılmak istiyorum. Oyun nickim Henks. Pm atıp dönüş yaparsanız sevinirim, herkese iyi oyunlar...