Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• I was assuming if the developers didn't want a big portal leading to a gank spot they would not have installed them.

• Risk vs. Reward

Raithe - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Those Expeditions stole all my pve from the open world. Not crying about what pve is there just SERIOUSLY pissed that all decent pve is now in these in town instances.

• Existing Accounts & Steam

Raithe - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Steam will not magically stop taking a cut. Giving away steam keys will not somehow be more or less of a sound decision in X++; time. The only thing that may change is the player complaint factor. If that factor doesnt matter now.....then yeah it kinda makes sense for one to believe that would be the definition of an 'oh fuck it' decision. Side Note: For any of those who no longer play a steam key would likely improve the odds of a return, and if conditions are conducive to once again spend mone…

• Risk vs. Reward

Beitrag

Well now that pve is an in town fame farm that is required for anyone without access to an owned t7+ group dg in the bz then why aren't they already avail? The devs want everyone to sit in town wtf not?

• Risk vs. Reward

Beitrag

HCE's are certainly not dungeons. Dungeons are these underground thingies you usually access via these openings in the ground that often have a fancy entrance in rock or something. Expeditions and what they took those away from the open world (yes those dungeons that are in town......there used to be stuff like that in the ow) are the main reason this game is so freaking boring now. They pander to excusivity and queues with portal mechanics are just a cheap trick with 0 lasting value. At every s…

Beitrag

Well the forum numbers are now back down to what it was before steam. Not a great sign for the amount of interest the steam release generated. Could mean naught I suppose.

• Vanilla AO perhaps.... I have still a good chunk of premium on 3 toons burning down. I paid hard earned cash for that premium. If i have time in which I would be logged in were there aught to do I will likely be here instead. And I do still log in for a bit when really bored. So relax! I'll be out of yer hair in 100 days or so it seems. Note: I have never logged into nor installed WOW in my life. Was busy with a MUD at the time. Much more immersive.

• I will never understand why anyone bothers with insults on a forum. It serves no purpose other than to cast a rather unflattering light on the one vomiting such up crap. It really feels like these factions are being hastily glued together. Isnt this the type of thing that should be thought out before you have a team working on it? Why do I get the idea the exact opposite occured...

• Next Content Update: Merlyn

Raithe - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Why exclucivity on the bags and capes. If the current effects are not considered meaningful and able to affect play wtf make new ones instead of fixing the existing ones that will now be deprecated? The only purpose seems to be to force (once again) specifically desired in game content that the devs want to be used to be used.

• [Suggestion] Walking

Raithe - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Honestly the current speed should be 'walking' imo and an increased run speed is more than appropriate.

• Next Content Update: Merlyn

Raithe - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Faction based pvp will never fill the gaping void in day to day solo or small group activity that was once known as pve.

• Tome of Insight

Beitrag

Zitat von Targun: „Zitat von Raithe: „after a few months as expected you can still buy fame with real money. Which still makes it the definition of p2w. Few games sell out to the point that experience can be purchased. Congrats. “ You hate the idea for ideological reasons I understand that.But is purchasing fame relevant? Or even noticeable? Does it visibly affect pvp or gvg? From my experience it's casuals who pay for mmo boosts. And casuals do not win. “ Yeah. Its relevant. It's paying to bypa…

• Tome of Insight

Beitrag

after a few months as expected you can still buy fame with real money. Which still makes it the definition of p2w. Few games sell out to the point that experience can be purchased. Congrats.

• Facebook is free advertisement (sorta). Prepping a game for steam release requires work and a cut. Not free. Though I quite agree this convo is now beating a herd of dead horses.

• try logging into the website and creating a ticket.

• What is this " the money you’d give to SBI, to Valve, a company that does literally nothing to develop, improve, or foster the game you play." ? If this were true then why go to steam at all? Steam adds more players at a cost. Risk vs reward? Less money more ppl spending is the idea. And this talk of buying a second company. That would also be a logical fallacy. It is about access. If my bank developed a phone app and then tried to charge me for the phone app I would find another bank. None of t…

Beitrag

Zitat von postlarval: „*sigh* Entitled gamers these days. Can’t live with ‘em, can’t kill ‘em with a hatchet. “ With a little elbow grease that hatchet would work just fine.

• Zitat von owensssss: „Yea so basically you still don’t understand why they can’t be linked. “ Can't invalidates any defense of this policy. Those chose. Its won't man.

• Where are solo, small group, raid, dungeons? Where are caves? Where is the solo, small group, and pve that was to be a focus like 8 months ago? Still hoping and playing DOS2 for now.

Beitrag

Zitat von Fusionbomb: „y do u ppl continue to respond to that greasy neckbeard? im tired of seeing his absurdly long QQ posts “ Yet you are still reading.....