Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Trump is proposing the “nuclear option” on the government shutdown. It makes no sense. That man was allowed too ruin my, reputation on this forum! Source of Information: ,Run/./hhttp:/News,News,News[.Exe] youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0 Typo's suck! source.gifDon't be shy leave a smiley face at the bottom. First person too leave five smiley face gets a [like!]

• Cant do expeditions

Relic-Platnium - - Beginner's Questions

That must be some opinion issues, to do with you're Keyboard maybe trying to troubleshoot offline for a bit that, could help you out a bit!

• Sweet car, nice too meet you how is it online any-how? I will just obey my follows than!

• New Player

Relic-Platnium - - Introduce yourself!

Whats up Jordan from Illusion_Fever I am from Alberta Canada how is it there??

• Quote from YaayAlbion: “nah, there is really sympathy for you canadians. in a country where ice hockey is your favorite sport (means the country must be quite frisk) I would instead sing songs around campfires to tell about canada with sorrow poor poor canadians ” Unrelated Canadians watch out for each other but in "hockey news" Oilers rebuild the stadium! Yeah! Alberta Rules! Two hockey teams over again lol!Canada Still is the best, Video game ruling country! Now that Trump sure does have "Isla…

• Yeah Mountain Giants, Spirits ,Flying Mounts, Spiders, Catapults, Even a great Ent tree mount would be superior; A cloud that flies in the sky to places would be "effective" also a Dragon Castle fortress, made from the night sky would be an epic mount, or even a sea-monster or a great Griffon or even a giraffe with Armour, versus a lion or Sweet If you had Fire Horses from Pokemon, lol even an over sized seahorse would be awesome. I have so many more ideas what about early Colonies in America's …

• SBI How much for the code?

Relic-Platnium - - Rants

Quote from Lumberjack: “There work is already sold or stolen, check some android games. Copy pasta from Albion. ” That is so bad crime, is what people are into these days in a bad way. If the people really did steal the code, than I hope they are guilty. or worst!

• Prepaid Visa?

Relic-Platnium - - Beginner's Questions

Yikes I do that same thing online all the Time, Who knew Gearbest.com is based out of China, I have never even been there I hope my prepaid card works, Heh i'm Canadian that is typical North American standards.

• Advertising Albion Online

Relic-Platnium - - Rants

Quote from ntall1: “They have very clearly spent a ton on marketing and advertising. Lack of advertising was not an issue, nor would it do any good to bring more ppl into a product that, in its current state, is hemorrhaging users. ” Quote from Frostorm: “They are loosing potential streamers every week. I miss kutweer, lord tyrelz, blackboa and some other guys including beststrike etc. What SBI doing about its marketing campaign, we don't know. Whatever they are doing it is not working, that's w…

• Music TeleThreads ®

Relic-Platnium - - Small Talk

Who here listens too country music It is another egg breakfast morning too me! - No I hate country but here is Merle Haggard R.I.P -Bigger than Tupac Amaru Shakur, the legend! youtube.com/watch?v=yvxz0-CBjQk he's Gone.

• New to Albion

I used too play guild wars 1 what level where you on that? I loved too play PvP on Guildwars it was an excellent way of communicating wiht people I worked with I am 23 years of old Live in Alberta, Canada My life story may vary but I actually am an Albertan from Albany hill, A.k.a Abasand Hill, Fort Mcmuray that is my spawn point lol, Actually I live in Lac La biche near it.

• Quote from QueenVirgo: “welcome to the game! Hope you enjoy your stay ” Thank you Higrax it is interesting too meet you all, curious of what a familiar is? Also too QueenVirgo it is a pleasure too meet a well decorated player in a community! I am very excited too play with you all in the future, Please don't be shy introduce yourself I am eager too meet more community members! Maybe their are more of you who would like too share? Don't be shy lets have a contest, the first person who draws a pic…

• That may not be fair or are you looking for players because I have not even tried cutting down tree's let alone be a wolf in a pack yikes that sounds intense. Wow that looks like really awesome, who here loves too drink on the weekends? Enjoying a video of these guys playing makes me almost want to sleep in a den, fit for a pack how do I sign up? you have me sold! evil.png forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1d87684a6aa81ce0f18b13d7a

• I am James I am from Canada, and I am happy to welcome you as I am brand new and have never played before. Canada Wishes you a great day! #Tribute #Newplayers #FollowUsOnline!

• Hello, I'm back.

I want too help my friend introduce himself, my name is James and I never even played before but I am here, too enjoy myself this is a great question! * W.o.W is an acronym that may be army influenced! * Fable is Great #Dead Animals">Dead Animals</a>

• Dead Animals

Relic-Platnium - - Feedback & Suggestions

- Could they actually be more impressive when all they show is game-play footage. - Oblivion vs Environment it's all on that ports hands now lol. - That sounds exciting how long have you guys played Albion Online? #DontBumpMyThread #PlatniumPheonix